Enclomiphene WAS working fantastically. What todo now?

Buy Lab Tests Online

lifterbrah

A classic enclomiphene/clomid story? I have been on enclomiphene with Defy for about 4.5 weeks at 12.5mg/day. It took about a week or two to feel the effects but when it did, nearly all my low-t symptoms were alleviated. More energy, strength, a libido, no more ED, far less anxiety, motivation and just better mood. Life was good....until recently.

I've been feeling more like me pre-treatment all of a sudden, with essentially all the above symptoms back just as bad if not worse than before. I've heard of this happening to other guys on clomiphene and was wondering if there is anything I can do to get past this 'wall'. I believe the theory currently accepted in the bro-science literature is that the increase in estrogen could cause this negating effect, but it that still a concern with enclomiphene?

Should I try lowering my dosage to 12.5mg EOD?
I'm 23 w/ mid-low LH so was fairly hopeful a kickstart would work. I don't want to risk having a less productive HPTA kickstart to my system by taking a lower dose.

My follow up labs aren't scheduled till next week so I don't have any numbers taken while being on enclomiphene but will follow up with those when I do. I was optimistic I could avoid the injections since I am young but at this point seeing the contrast of what could be vs having the symptoms again is pushing me towards starting TRT and just have this issue dealt with once and for all!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'd wait to see lab work before making changes. Then you'll have a better idea if more or less is needed. Also keep in mind that it can take months for things to fully settle down after tweaking hormones. Delay a final evaluation as long as you can.

If you can't make enclomiphene work in the end then ask Defy about Natesto or Empower's testosterone nasal gel. It's a way to get extra testosterone without shutting down your natural production. This is certainly preferred at your age.

CKO

I've tried both chlomid and enclomiphene (twice actually). My observation with enclomiphene is that once it buillds up, you start to notice side effects. I suspect this has to do with it's interaction with estrogen receptors. It also drives up e2, but no where near as much as chlomid. I actually think EOD of 12.5mg could be successful, due to avoiding the continuous higher levels. Just a thought. I recommend waiting for labs as well.

Last edited:

TLawyer

A classic enclomiphene/clomid story? I have been on enclomiphene with Defy for about 4.5 weeks at 12.5mg/day. It took about a week or two to feel the effects but when it did, nearly all my low-t symptoms were alleviated. More energy, strength, a libido, no more ED, far less anxiety, motivation and just better mood. Life was good....until recently.

I've been feeling more like me pre-treatment all of a sudden, with essentially all the above symptoms back just as bad if not worse than before. I've heard of this happening to other guys on clomiphene and was wondering if there is anything I can do to get past this 'wall'. I believe the theory currently accepted in the bro-science literature is that the increase in estrogen could cause this negating effect, but it that still a concern with enclomiphene?

Should I try lowering my dosage to 12.5mg EOD?
I'm 23 w/ mid-low LH so was fairly hopeful a kickstart would work. I don't want to risk having a less productive HPTA kickstart to my system by taking a lower dose.

My follow up labs aren't scheduled till next week so I don't have any numbers taken while being on enclomiphene but will follow up with those when I do. I was optimistic I could avoid the injections since I am young but at this point seeing the contrast of what could be vs having the symptoms again is pushing me towards starting TRT and just have this issue dealt with once and for all!
I find that I get better results with enclomiphene (at least measured by how I feel) when taking it EOD, maybe even every third day.

Harrisp

Hi guys I’ve been on clomid 25mg about 4x a week and I also notice that after a few months the effects seem to plateau. So My endo recommended that I cycle it to get consistent results. 3 weeks on 1 week off. Can anyone knowledgeable chime in on this? Is this a good protocol?

bixt

Sounds like my Clomid honeymoon of a couple years ago, which was pre TRT. Raging libido and high subjective dopamine for a month or so and then back to baseline.

Mastodont

Does anyone really know someone who has used clomid or enclomiphene for years straight? One would think that even if you found a protocol, you will still have it in circulation all the time and the estrogen receptors it fills are preventing their usual task, it would be weird if 5-10 years use did not create some problem.

JRos895

I agree with that I think. The only study for long term safety for clomid use has studied it for three years. Three years is very short in the hypogonadal treatment horizon.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me