Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jun. 25, 2022

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 21, 2022 * 19 posts * 435 views
aneuman said: Hello, I'm seeking advise from experts here, or at least opinions that can help me explain my situation. - 60 yo man - 6.0 feet tall - 178 lbs - 19.7 % body fat - Generally healthy ... Read more >>
June 23, 2022 * 19 posts * 124 views
madman said: @Nelson Vergel 11:50-13:55 (5-alpha reductase enzyme family) *it's also involved in the formation of dihydroprogesterone and dihydrotestosterone and even has a part in the formation ... Read more >>
June 22, 2022 * 12 posts * 336 views
Thunderitout said: So, I've been on Nandralone and Cypionate for together for 10 weeks. I've been on cypionate alone for 12 months before adding Deca. My dosage was 200mgs (TRT) a week cypionate ... Read more >>
June 22, 2022 * 12 posts * 62 views
madman said: In this 19-minute presentation, Laurence Klotz, MD, Professor of Surgery at the University of Toronto and the Sunnybrook Chair of Prostate Cancer Research, discusses the technology, ... Read more >>
June 22, 2022 * 4 posts * 100 views
madman said: In this video, Harrison "Skip" Pope Jr., MD, MPH, of Harvard Medical School in Boston, and Katharine Phillips, MD, of NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York ... Read more >>
June 23, 2022 * 3 posts * 151 views
Systemlord said: It's a fantasy to think that you can get your levels to the high normal ranges naturally considering how low your levels are. I mean we have some influence on our levels, but it's ... Read more >>
June 23, 2022 * 3 posts * 146 views
KingElPolloLoco said: Hello everyone, I haven't been on AAS in over year since trying to conceive with my S/O and I recently got a S.A done to find out my numbers are pretty bad: Sperm Count, Semen ... Read more >>
June 23, 2022 * 2 posts * 105 views
Vince said: Drinking a beer a day could improve the diversity of men's gut bacteria, even if it's non-alcoholic, according to a small study. To understand the effect of alcoholic and non alcoholic ... Read more >>
June 24, 2022 * 3 posts * 126 views
Tlow said: So I've finally found a good protocol for me that works. I take 60 mg injection once a week and it's been working great for me. I take in a Monday morning and just had blood checked ... Read more >>
June 22, 2022 * 2 posts * 40 views
Vince said: Social interaction is hugely important. One study found that the size of our social group is actually associated with the volume of the orbitofrontal cortex (involved in social ... Read more >>
June 22, 2022 * 3 posts * 38 views
madman said: Pharmacotherapy in Peyronie's disease: a state-of-the-art review on established contemporary and emerging drugs (2022) Eric Chung & Faysal A. Yafi ABSTRACT Introduction: Current ... Read more >>
June 22, 2022 * 2 posts * 79 views
madman said: For those who identify as male, body image issues aren't often discussed yet still impact a major part of the population. Body positivity campaigns exist for women, but what about ... Read more >>
June 24, 2022 * 34 posts * 1,064 views
Fernando Almaguer said: just added HCG back in at 250ius to 500 ius every 3rd or 4th day. Test eod at approximately 30 mgs. Feeling good and have been able to keep acne down by getting more sunlight and ... Read more >>
June 21, 2022 * 22 posts * 722 views
DixieWrecked said: Wanted to give an update that if you got bad joints and wanted to try something, MSM has worked like a dream for me. I sleep so much better now. My range of motion in the gym is ... Read more >>
June 20, 2022 * 17 posts * 669 views
Cips1975 said: Yes. It will be tested as I am aware of those sides. Thankfully genetically I historically have had great levels With my lipid profiles. With my liver profiles. Low total cholesterol ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale