Stanozolol on HRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kev101

Gents-

As a kid I enjoyed Dianabol and especially Anadrol. I'm not into the Grey and Black market these days as I'm 38 and top old for that BS.

My doc only offers 2 oral [in the title].

I never tried Var bc it's often faked but of course the pharmacy will he real. Still it's very expensive for a guy who is filled out with yrs of gains, I doubt I would get much size out of it. So I went with Winny simply bc it's stronger and they are both expensive.

Have any of you taken Winstrol in the past on HRT? I'm big into longer oral cycles at low dose 6-10 weeks. Was considering 90 days at 25mg for a body recomp [I know how]. I worried about trashing my lipid profile for too long. Some studies show that as long as you know why your numbers are off its ok, since you can return to normal. It's only a flag for non AAS users as it's a signal of other issues.

Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

Unfortunately I can't directly answer this, but I have also wondered about Stanozolol due to there apparently being some evidence that it is one of the only compounds (perhaps the only compound) that reverses Osteonecrosis which can lead to the need for hip replacement. I don't think I have that issue but I had some hip pain recently which made me conscious of it and I know someone who had a hip replacement due to that issue, so if stanozolol is actually treatment/ preventative that would be interesting to know. I have used very low dose (prescription) oxandrolone and it has had a good recomp effect. I think the cost is not an issue when running a low dose, however I am someone who responds very well to low doses of just about everything.

Kev101

Unfortunately I can't directly answer this, but I have also wondered about Stanozolol due to there apparently being some evidence that it is one of the only compounds (perhaps the only compound) that reverses Osteonecrosis which can lead to the need for hip replacement. I don't think I have that issue but I had some hip pain recently which made me conscious of it and I know someone who had a hip replacement due to that issue, so if stanozolol is actually treatment/ preventative that would be interesting to know. I have used very low dose (prescription) oxandrolone and it has had a good recomp effect. I think the cost is not an issue when running a low dose, however I am someone who responds very well to low doses of just about everything.
Good to know, about Oxandrolone. From my experience, very low dose of any AAS would yield impressive gains when I first got serious and learned my macros. Even the Sarm Ligandrol packed on a a bunch of size. But as time progressed it got harder and harder to look bigger. I gave up on that now.

I heard that about Osteonecrosis and Stanozolol, facinating stuff.

I'm sure I'll get a great body recomp, multiple of any AAS have a stronger "synergy", even low dose HRT. I'll let you know how it goes in terms of size, strength, well-being and blood work. I'll know exactly how it feels bc I already started the Test/Nandrolone so I have a good baseline.

BigTex

Gents-

As a kid I enjoyed Dianabol and especially Anadrol. I'm not into the Grey and Black market these days as I'm 38 and top old for that BS.

My doc only offers 2 oral [in the title].

I never tried Var bc it's often faked but of course the pharmacy will he real. Still it's very expensive for a guy who is filled out with yrs of gains, I doubt I would get much size out of it. So I went with Winny simply bc it's stronger and they are both expensive.

Have any of you taken Winstrol in the past on HRT? I'm big into longer oral cycles at low dose 6-10 weeks. Was considering 90 days at 25mg for a body recomp [I know how]. I worried about trashing my lipid profile for too long. Some studies show that as long as you know why your numbers are off its ok, since you can return to normal. It's only a flag for non AAS users as it's a signal of other issues.

Thoughts?

I was having problems with my UG testosterone undeconate so added a 10 week cycle of winstrol oral, 25mg/d. Did nothing for my t levels which were already on the floor but it did totally wreck my lipid profile. All of mine were very normal previously. I have taken this many times but never tested to see what it did but apparently winstrol oral is pretty harsh on the lipids. Yea, it will go back to normal after you get off.

December , 2021
LIPID PANEL, STANDARD
CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL - 182 (up 20 points)
HDL CHOLESTEROL – 37 L ( down 10 points)
TRIGLYCERIDES – 97 (up 10 points )
LDL-CHOLESTEROL – 127 H (up 30 points)
CHOL/HDLC RATIO 4.9
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL – 145 H

Check this out:

Thompson PD, Cullinane EM, Sady SP, Chenevert C, Saritelli AL, Sady MA, Herbert PN. Contrasting effects of testosterone and stanozolol on serum lipoprotein levels. JAMA. 1989 Feb 24;261(8):1165-8. PMID: 2915439.

We conclude that the undesirable lipoprotein effects of 17-alpha-alkylated steroids given orally are different from those of parenteral testosterone and that the latter may be preferable in many clinical situations.

Last edited:

bixt

The stuff is known to make your joints creak and feel horrible and dry, at the proposed dose. Like how deca relieves joint pain, this stuff does the exact opposite. Bear that in mind.

I use stanazolol (15mg or 30mg) once off sometimes, very occasionally, and this dose provides a massive libido boost for the day.

I would never ever recommend stanazolol as a cycle, this thing has no place outside of contest prep. I have read 1000s of posts of the joint issues experienced in those doing contest prep. Literally no one ever has said that stanazolol didnt affect their joints to some degree. The mechanism could be speculated to be a reduction in joint fluids. Stanazolol does "dry" out water from the physique as well which is why its used for contest prep.

Kev101

I was having problems with my UG testosterone undeconate so added a 10 week cycle of winstrol oral, 25mg/d. Did nothing for my t levels which were already on the floor but it did totally wreck my lipid profile. All of mine were very normal previously. I have taken this many times but never tested to see what it did but apparently winstrol oral is pretty harsh on the lipids. Yea, it will go back to normal after you get off.

December , 2021
LIPID PANEL, STANDARD
CHOL/HDLC RATIO 4.9

Thanks for this, I will post my pre/post blood work for reference.

Kev101

The stuff is known to make your joints creak and feel horrible and dry, at the proposed dose. Like how deca relieves joint pain, this stuff does the exact opposite. Bear that in mind.

I use stanazolol (15mg or 30mg) once off sometimes, very occasionally, and this dose provides a massive libido boost for the day.

I would never ever recommend stanazolol as a cycle, this thing has no place outside of contest prep. I have read 1000s of posts of the joint issues experienced in those doing contest prep. Literally no one ever has said that stanazolol didnt affect their joints to some degree. The mechanism could be speculated to be a reduction in joint fluids. Stanazolol does "dry" out water from the physique as well which is why its used for contest prep.

I heard that about joints, I wasn't super concerned bc Ive never had joint issues or pain. I also figured, if it would cause this, maybe my Nandrolone will combat it? Bro science. You said it too, my thoughts exactly.

Very interesting about Winstol drying out the fluids in the body, which may lead to the joint pain. Thanks for breaking it down, you definitely have me thinking!

My plan is to take it day by day, if I don't feel well I will stop. Id like to try to commit to a few weeks straight as thats the only way I can build muscle. I am wondering if it will be helpful to combat high blood pressure? I know AAS cause hypertension but if it drys you out, it may not be so bad? Just a guess. I read AAS cause sodium retention in the kidneys and thats the cause but I also know, the less water you carry, the better if you struggle with hypertension.

T

tareload

Related thread and especially this post if you want to see how oxandrolone (and stanozolol) nuke your lipid particle profiles (NMR data):

Much more worrisome than simply LDL-c/HDL-c story with what we now think we know about atheroschlerosis:

Long term "safe" dosing:

T

tareload

Interestingly, intra-articular injections of stanozolol seem to be very helpful for horse joints:

Haven't asked a vet to inject my knees yet. Mechanism of action very different in the joint (not very vascular) vs taking orally. I'd go with the troche and apply buccal if you want to minimize liver impact (see first thread in above post). You must be disciplined and not swallow. May give you a little improvement by diluting stanozolol concentration sent to liver.

Cips1975

December , 2021
LIPID PANEL, STANDARD
CHOL/HDLC RATIO 4.9

Check this out:

Thompson PD, Cullinane EM, Sady SP, Chenevert C, Saritelli AL, Sady MA, Herbert PN. Contrasting effects of testosterone and stanozolol on serum lipoprotein levels. JAMA. 1989 Feb 24;261(8):1165-8. PMID: 2915439.

We conclude that the undesirable lipoprotein effects of 17-alpha-alkylated steroids given orally are different from those of parenteral testosterone and that the latter may be preferable in many clinical situations.
I just started a moderate dose of Winstrol. I will be doing the oral preparation of 12.5mg / twice per day ( total 25mg ). I am already on TRT at 120mg per week and hCG at 250iu-500iu / week. I plan on doing a 10 week run. I will also be taking Tudca for liver support and managing my diet more closely and staying well hydrated. I will also check my lipid profiles as well several weeks in and after. Overall I excellent cardiovascular levels , always had genetically and also due to overall lifestyle. So hoping the hit to total C, Hdl and ldl do not get to rough.

T

tareload

I just started a moderate dose of Winstrol. I will be doing the oral preparation of 12.5mg / twice per day ( total 25mg ). I am already on TRT at 120mg per week and hCG at 250iu-500iu / week. I plan on doing a 10 week run. I will also be taking Tudca for liver support and managing my diet more closely and staying well hydrated. I will also check my lipid profiles as well several weeks in and after. Overall I excellent cardiovascular levels , always had genetically and also due to overall lifestyle. So hoping the hit to total C, Hdl and ldl do not get to rough.
Troche or capsule?

Good luck and check lipids + trigylcerides after a few weeks or NMR lipoprofile if you really want to get the low down!

Thanks for sharing.

Guided_by_Voices

Cips, I'm curious what your goal is with this? The only long-term benefit (possibly) I've heard of for this is an Osteonecrosis benefit so I'm curious if there are others.

Cips1975

Hi gang. Just a quick update. Ramped up to 50 mg per day of the winstrol oral for this experiment. Been at 50 for like 4 weeks. I will be coming off very soon. Anyway I’m definitely looking better I would say but not by a great margin as I looked pretty good already. Just more leaner overall but could be to other variables as well or combo. Really no side effects that I am aware of, feel exactly the same as pre. No joint issues , nothing. I will be getting bloodwork in a couple weeks. I do have a question that I feel I should the answer to but I’ll be honest I don’t: I plan on getting bloodwork to check my test levels etc. in about two weeks. When I am on my 120-130 mg of testosterone cypionate I level out around 700 +- . With the added 50mg of winstrol will this impact my total and free test levels on my Labs? Will they be much higher or will not impact due to the way the compound is metabolized etc?

BigTex

@Clips1975 I am assuming you did not get a baseline serum lipid test, but you might as well take a look at that when you do your blood work. Winstrol is known to have a huge impact in lipids.

Cips1975

Yes. It will be tested as I am aware of those sides. Thankfully genetically I historically have had great levels With my lipid profiles. With my liver profiles. Low total cholesterol , high HDL , low
LDL and low ratios. So if lipids did get wacked I should bounce back pretty easily. Like I said I’ll be coming off in a couple weeks

BigTex

I was shocked doing 25mg/d for maybe 10 week, my total cholesterol went way up, triglycerides, HDL went way down and LDL went up pretty high. I always have good lipid readings.

Cips1975

I was shocked doing 25mg/d for maybe 10 week, my total cholesterol went way up, triglycerides, HDL went way down and LDL went up pretty high. I always have good lipid readings.
Yeah. Good point, we are dealing with compounds that are not natural so I shouldn’t be so reassured that my body will respond favorably.

T

tareload

Stanozolol as a novel therapeutic agent in dermatology

1671205385264.png

1671205405011.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones