6 months post TRT PCT help?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rondo89

Hi guys, basically I’m 33 and came off TRT in December to have a child… GREAT success, it worked. I used a typical approach of HCG, Nolva, Clomid.

But now I want to try and pursue the natural route. Just got my bloods done which obviously doesn't make for great reading. The concerning thing is my SHBG and oestradiol readings, which is crushing my libido, probably lowering my testosterone, causing a strain on my relationship. Any ideas?

I’m not sure getting back on TRT is the simple answer.

Attachments

• F7CC29E5-9E2C-4F3C-A698-21E4FB86BB32.jpeg
    F7CC29E5-9E2C-4F3C-A698-21E4FB86BB32.jpeg
    135.1 KB · Views: 13
  • E20335FB-D0B6-485B-9778-0044F7F08BC4.jpeg
    E20335FB-D0B6-485B-9778-0044F7F08BC4.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 39265737-C543-4E4C-AC1D-F61F814DF5A0.jpeg
    39265737-C543-4E4C-AC1D-F61F814DF5A0.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 13
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

now I want to try and pursue the natural route. Just got my bloods done which obviously doesn't make for great reading. The concerning thing is my SHBG and oestradiol readings, which is crushing my libido, probably lowering my testosterone, causing a strain on my relationship. Any ideas?

I’m not sure getting back on TRT is the simple answer.

It's a fantasy to think that you can get your levels to the high normal ranges naturally considering how low your levels are.

I mean we have some influence on our levels, but it's by a small degree. Most secondary cases testosterone is being lowered by either diabetes, metabolic syndrome and/or obesity.

Assuming you don't have diabetes and you're not seriously overweight, then that means you probably have metabolic syndrome that is lowering the testosterone for which there is no cure, only TRT to bypass the it.

Once testosterone is in the gutter, most of the time it will stay there. What is crushing your libido is your body's inability to make testosterone.

Testosterone is the simply answer and waiting it out is the not so simple answer. You got dealt a bad hand, you may not like it but this is where you're at.

If you can increase your testosterone naturally, recovery is somewhere between the gutter and suboptimal testosterone. You're not going to get the levels you had on TRT.

This is as real as it gets.

Last edited:

Rondo89

It's a fantasy to think that you can get your levels to the high normal ranges naturally considering how low your levels are.

I mean we have some influence on our levels, but it's by a small degree. Most secondary cases testosterone is being lowered by either diabetes, metabolic syndrome and/or obesity.

Assuming you don't have diabetes and you're not seriously overweight, then that means you probably have metabolic syndrome that is lowering the testosterone for which there is no cure, only TRT to bypass the it.

Once testosterone is in the gutter, most of the time it will stay there. What is crushing your libido is your body's inability to make testosterone.

Testosterone is the simply answer and waiting it out is the not so simple answer. You got dealt a bad hand, you may not like it but this is where you're at.

If you can increase your testosterone naturally, recovery is somewhere between the gutter and suboptimal testosterone. You're not going to get the levels you had on TRT.

This is as real as it gets.
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the honest response.

I completely understand that I brought this on myself. My test levels were once decent but 10 years of messing about with AAS on and off has definitely plummeted my hormones. I’m just grateful that I’m still fertile in all honesty.

I’m not overweight, I exercise regularly, I eat well most of the time. I’m tempted to get a diabetes test just to rule it out.

Regarding my natural hormone levels. I would genuinely not mind getting to low/optimal hormone levels to live an acceptable life on. SHBG will be tricky but surly there’s a way to raise my estrogen for a start. Any advice would be appreciated.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical Telemedicine hormones
Discounted lab tests
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Free Testosterone Book
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me