Free testosterone question?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tlow

So I’ve finally found a good protocol for me that works. I take 60 mg injection once a week and it’s been working great for me. I take in a Monday morning and just had blood checked on a Thursday night and it’s still 545 and my estrogen is well within range.The only thing is my free is 8.9 which is in range but shouldn’t it be higher? How can I increase free ?doesn’t free help with libido?

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

Assuming you are injecting Cyp or Enanthate, there is going to be sizeable difference between your peak (Monday) versus trough (Sunday). How have you been feeling on days on your weekend trough days?

What was protocol before 1x per week?

Systemlord

I take 60 mg injection once a week and it’s been working great for me. The only thing is my free is 8.9 which is in range but shouldn’t it be higher?
You're injecting a below average dosage once weekly, the problem with once weekly dosages is the difference between peak and trough is bigger.

Also make sure you're using the Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration methods for Free T testing, because the Direct Immunoassay is known to be unreliable.

I would even say calculated Free T is much more accurate than the Direct Immunoassay when using the Tru-T calculator using the Total T and SHBG values.

I take in a Monday morning and just had blood checked on a Thursday night and it’s still 545 and my estrogen is well within range.
You're also doing labs four days after your injection, so by Monday morning your Total T and Free T levels have declined even further.

If you were to split up your dosage twice weekly, the trough levels 3.5 days later would be higher than at 7 days on weekly injections.

You're doing great as you say, so if it isn't broke..

Last edited:

Tlow

Assuming you are injecting Cyp or Enanthate, there is going to be sizeable difference between your peak (Monday) versus trough (Sunday). How have you been feeling on days on your weekend trough days?

What was protocol before 1x per week?
By the weekend it varies sometimes I’m fine sometimes I’m sluggish. I take test cyp. I’ve been thinking as someone else has mentioned about splitting the dose to twice a week and see how that works. Prior I was taking 70 twice a week, hcg and a quarter anastrozole and I put on a ton of weight and felt like crap. The protocol I’m using now is a lot better it’s just the libido comes and goes and I’m wondering if I need to split the dose and if I do will it raise my free T more. Thanks for your replies I got sidetracked with family stuff.

Willyt

At your previous 140mg per week, its not surprising you were putting on water weight.

Moving to 2x per week will be smoother ride than 1x for most people. As @Systemlord mentioned, your TT and FT troughs won't be as deep. Some of us do daily injections, but you're doing well at 60mg 1x so why screw with it.

The site below helps to visualize the differences in injection frequency.

Tlow

Thank you, I’ll check it out…. I see my dr this week gonna see what he says about splitting dose to twice a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me