Highlighted posts from Saturday, Jun. 19, 2021

Buy Lab Tests Online

Primarybot

Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 16, 2021 * 21 posts * 253 views
Hellvis Jones said: I have posted in other sections of this forum previously, but I just got my results, so I created a new thread. I'm 33 and I've been dealing with chronic erectile dysfunction all ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 10 posts * 115 views
GreenMachineX said: Quick question: I'll be driving around a few states the next couple weeks, and my testosterone vial will be stuck in the car for full days at a time on occasion while I'm in the ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 19 posts * 780 views
Nelson Vergel said: If any of you live in California, this meeting is happening soon. They accept public comments. California State Board of Pharmacy 2720 Gateway Oaks Drive, Suite 100 Sacramento, ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 72 views
Pipster said: Hi all, I'm about to start enclomiphene (in 9 days) and I'm still trying to figure out if I should start anastrozole at the same time. I am confused because in various posts and ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 68 views
Bubbs said: My cardiologist is an old school guy and mostly useless (insists all TRT is bad, wants to do a bruce treadmill protocol test on me even though I've had multiple knee and hip surgeries ... Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 46 views
Craig74 said: I'm sure it is technically challenging and prohibitively expensive, but I wish there was a cost effective machine that could test TT, FT, and/or E2 at home. You can get a hematocrit ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 1 post * 75 views
Systemlord said: I wanted to start a thread detailing my personal experience with Jatenzo (oral TRT) which is remarkable in how quickly it has shown results when compared with injections. The first ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 1 post * 49 views
Nelson Vergel said: Nelson Vergel, author and founder of ExcelMale.com and DiscountedLabs.com, interviews Jody Licatino, founder of an innovative program called ThumosUSA.com that provides hands-on ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 1 post * 22 views
Primarybot said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts Debate - Androgens: Estrogen ratio vs Overall Hormone Levels. June 14, 2021 * 9 posts * 64 views Testosterone Basics & Questions ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 11 posts * 797 views
Anonymon said: You most likely won't be able to keep that up for very long. Most guys even on TRT end up with sides from stacking a SARM, even at a baby dose. If you tried, I'd do 3-5mg a day. Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 18 posts * 1,439 views
Nelson Vergel said: MP76-07 COMPARISON OF THE EFFECTS OF ORAL ENCLOMIPHENE CITRATE AND TOPICAL TESTOSTERONE GELS TREATMENT ON SERUM HORMONES, ERYTHROCYTOSIS, LIPIDS, AND PROSTATE SPECIFIC ANTIGEN ... Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 94 posts * 5,048 views
DaytonaJonah said: Having pellets inserted next Tuesday. I've had enough of the injections the last 2 years to only find a missing libido albeit with fairly good well-being of increased T levels. ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale