Traveling With Testosterone Cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

Quick question: I'll be driving around a few states the next couple weeks, and my testosterone vial will be stuck in the car for full days at a time on occasion while I'm in the events I'm going to. It's summer so I'm concerned a little with it being in the heat that long. Will it be okay?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

McBeavy

Car interiors can reach upwards of 130F in the summer. If this was me, I'd be concerned about high heat degrading the test cyp. Your best bet is to ask your pharmacist.

Systemlord

I'll be driving around a few states the next couple weeks, and my testosterone vial will be stuck in the car for full days at a time on occasion while I'm in the events I'm going to. It's summer so I'm concerned a little with it being in the heat that long. Will it be okay?
If I were you I would grab one of those double walled thermos and pack it with ice and throw your vial in it. Mine sealed have ice with little to no melt a day later.

I would insulate the vial though.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Testosterone and its esters are very stable and will not degrade at those temperatures. In theory prolonged heat exposure might degrade the carrier oil a little. I doubt it would be a serious problem, but still better if you could keep everything closer to room temperature. Don't go too far in the opposite direction: if you start getting near refrigerator temperatures then you risk having some crystallization occur.

GreenMachineX

Testosterone and its esters are very stable and will not degrade at those temperatures. In theory prolonged heat exposure might degrade the carrier oil a little. I doubt it would be a serious problem, but still better if you could keep everything closer to room temperature. Don't go too far in the opposite direction: if you start getting near refrigerator temperatures then you risk having some crystallization occur.
I was concerned about that as well. My biggest concern was actually bacterial growth in the vial from the heat. After looking at my schedule, it will probably only one full day in the summer heat. I wonder if just one day will be ok?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
That's a reasonable question: Does benzyl alcohol become less effective at higher temperatures? It's possible, though I couldn't find information on that with a cursory search. If your vehicle has a windowless trunk then that's were I'd leave the testosterone. Vials are small, so another possibility is to carry it on your person, perhaps in a little belt-mounted case.

GreenMachineX

That's a reasonable question: Does benzyl alcohol become less effective at higher temperatures? It's possible, though I couldn't find information on that with a cursory search. If your vehicle has a windowless trunk then that's were I'd leave the testosterone. Vials are small, so another possibility is to carry it on your person, perhaps in a little belt-mounted case.
It's a hatchback vehicle, so there's not really a trunk. I guess I'll just buy a small cooler and put a mild ice pack in so it stays cool but doesn't freeze.

GreenMachineX

Update here: my wife bought an Under Armour water cooler for me, so I put a super cold can of Zevia in the color with the testosterone vial and sealed it up for the day. By the time I opened it about 14 hours later, it wasn't cold anymore but surely wasn't hot... just room temperature or perhaps a little warmer so I'm thinking it was a success. The high was only 81 where I was today as well. I'll do the same thing tomorrow but maybe put a few ice cubes in as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me