HCG & HMG - Same syringe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

Hey all. Can you mix HCG & HMG in the same syringe? So in other words, if I want to take HCG and HMG three times a week, can I do three total shots instead of six? I never thought about adding them in the same shot? And if an option, could I pre-load a few for the week? Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Johnny Test

Also side topic. Maybe I should make a new thread. Can I take HCG, HMG, and Clomid together for the best chance of fertility? I’d like to come out the gate with the strongest option available. Not F’ing around seeing if this or that works. I’m on HCG and HMG now and have thought about topping the protocol off with daily Clomid too. Thoughts?

Adamsapple

Yeah works, HCG + hmg + Clomid is basically the Dave Palumbo protocol, he's said it's worked for huge number of his enhanced athletes.

Adamsapple

Could be ok since pharmacies make compounded recombinant solutions mixed with both but can't say for sure if your reconstituted versions will/won't interact with each other - might be safer to just take each separately.

I get it would be lot more efficient doing this stuff every day/other day - Anyone else know?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Should be fine in the same syringe with immediate injections. I haven't heard of any interactions, so it's probably ok to have them mixed longer. However, I wouldn't preload syringes for other than same-day use, and I would keep them cool. For convenience one could merge the source vials into one, with appropriate relative amounts. Then you don't have to fuss with drawing twice with the same syringe and further blunting the needle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me