Injecting HCG and Testosterone in one syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

I saw Nelson's video about injecting HCG and T with the same syringe, and I've read about others on this site. I've struggled with E2 and I am thinking of moving from EOD to daily. The doc said I could add back in HCG at 100 every day (came off due to high E2 symptoms 24 hours after dosing), but I want to dial in my T and e2 symptoms before adding another variable. So, thinking ahead, if all goes well with daily T shots, I will give HCG another chance. However, instead of two pokes a day, I might use the single syringe process to cut down the pokes. Nelson's video was 4 years old, so I am looking for an update.
Still using this approach???
Still recommended???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes I think it's an excellent way to inject daily. One less poke you have to make in yourself. I inject daily testosterone but I only inject HCG twice a week, I have no estrogen issues. So on the days I inject my HCG, I inject it with my testosterone in the same syringe.

KenLowT

I have tried this approach twice and both times I could not tell where the test ended and the HCG began. Nelson makes it look so easy in the video so I thought I'd go for it. I do .42 ml's of Test and 500 IU's of HCG. I really hope I can get this right, but I have a feeling it'll be trial and error.

Also, I'm thinking of switching strictly to insulin needles as the ones I use for my HCG are much less painful than my 25 inch 1 inch Test injections. I used the insulin syringe and needle when trying to to combine both Test and HCG in the same injection.

I have tried this approach twice and both times I could not tell where the test ended and the HCG began. Nelson makes it look so easy in the video so I thought I'd go for it. I do .42 ml's of Test and 500 IU's of HCG. I really hope I can get this right, but I have a feeling it'll be trial and error.

Also, I'm thinking of switching strictly to insulin needles as the ones I use for my HCG are much less painful than my 25 inch 1 inch Test injections. I used the insulin syringe and needle when trying to to combine both Test and HCG in the same injection.

I accurately dose the Cyp and just get close enough with the HCG, it can be hard to see in the syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me