HCG & HMG AND Clomid?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

I’m trying to regain fertility. Would adding Clomid to my protocol help additionally, I’m currently on HCG and HMG three times per week (each). HCG dosage is 1500iu each shot, HMG is 75iu each shot. I’m doing all of this while staying on TRT. I’m wondering if adding in the Clomid will also help or if it’s needed. Thank you in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

hfbjr

I'd do a sperm analysis in a few months to see where you are at before adding anything. What's your fertility doc saying?

Johnny Test

Haven’t engaged one yet. This is all on my own. Have been on TRT a decade and am attempting a restart after reading countless studies over the last 10 years. We have to do IVF anyway for other reasons. Just wondering if I can add Clomid in addition to the HCG and HMG or will that be counterproductive?

Filomeatball69

Your problem there is probably staying on trt at that high a dosage. I know everyone is different but for myself I was only on 50-80mg per week test e just to keep myself feeling normal whilst on hcg 350iu everyday & clomid 50mg per day. Took me about 3-4 months to get my sperm back to 2.3million but was enough to get my Son.

I’m about to embark on the same journey again mid year this year. And I’m dreading it to say the least. But this time I’m getting hmg aswell which is most important compound in the fertility trinity.

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m trying to regain fertility. Would adding Clomid to my protocol help additionally, I’m currently on HCG and HMG three times per week (each). HCG dosage is 1500iu each shot, HMG is 75iu each shot. I’m doing all of this while staying on TRT. I’m wondering if adding in the Clomid will also help or if it’s needed. Thank you in advance.

hfbjr

I'm not sure you're aware, but I was on a 500 MG dose of test for the longest. Got my sperm count tested and was at 2 million total sperm which is next to nothing. The full panel of testing wasn't even completed. I cut my dose in half to 250 mgs a week, and added 1666 IU'S of HCG everyday. After roughly 5 and a half months I retested my sperm and my total sperm count was 91 million. Everything, morphology, motility etc was fine. The fertility doc said there was nothing left to do but make a baby. We ended up pregnant, but my GF miscarried on week 6.

After her HCG was at zero, which took several months to come down, we were given the clear to try again.

I'm happy to report we're now 22.5 weeks pregnant with identical twins!!!

If your taking hcg and hmg, and have been so for a while Get your sperm retested to see where your numbers are. Leave the clomid alone and increase your HCG. plenty of papers out there. Also, I forget the doctors name, but I believe he has had some patients go as high as 3000 IUS of HCG a day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me