Test Cyp/ HCG in Same Injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

billyjr

I have seen the video where Nelson injects and draws Test Cyp and then HCG into the same syringe and injects with 1 needle versus 2. I was thinking of doing this since Dr. Saya is adding HCG to my regimen of 2 shots per week (3.5 split) 70 test cyp in each shot, 350iu of HCG. He said I could go sub q or shallow IM.

But just wondering, are there any negative side effects? I know one is water based, the other is oil based. I believe Dr. Rand McClain stated he doesn't advocate in one of his youtube videos, but i can't find it at the moment to see why he didn't approve of it.

Thanks again for the help

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

Dr. McClain talks about sub q vrs. IM in that video, not mixing.

try this easy method using a 25G x 1 to deliver hCG + t-cyp:

1. uptake of cyp with a 1ml tuberculin syringe 25G x1 or 1ml Insulin syringe U-100 b-d#329651

2. no cross contamination issues

3. no oil wasted

4. injection is with a fresh sharp needle

Draw the hCG first using a 3ml syringe with a pre-mounted 25G short needle. Put away hCG vial.

Maintain syringe vertically and draw the plunger all the way down so there is air over the hCG. Remove and discard the needle.

Draw up the cyp in the tuberculin syringe then top load it over the hCG in the 3ml syringe still held upright in jar or pill bottle.

Next, Install a 25G x 1 or 1-1/4 INJECT. The hCG flushes all oil in to the muscle.

I don't feel less pain with this method than any other. Bent needles are history. Dr. Rand likes IM better. con: additional supplies required

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
I did both HCG and T in the same syringe for about one year, I never had any problems using that method. When I increase to 100mg of T and 500iu of HCG, I started using two syringes. I inject one in each shoulder.

I personally haven't done it. I always was a bit nervous measuring the second vial, as in if I pull the test cyp into the syringe and I want .3mL, I go to .35mL, then push back to .3mL. If there's HCG in the syringe, I may get some into the test cyp vial.

With 30g insulin syringes for HCG I'm really not too concerned about the amount of injections, considering diabetics inject with these size needles multiple times a day.

My fears may be unfounded, and either way works, my way or nelson's way. Try both, find out what you're comfortable with, and see what works best for you.

I can tell you there aren't issues with doing either from a health perspective.

Re-Ride

The method in post #3 eliminates all of the concerns below.

I personally haven't done it. I always was a bit nervous measuring the second vial, as in if I pull the test cyp into the syringe and I want .3mL, I go to .35mL, then push back to .3mL. If there's HCG in the syringe, I may get some into the test cyp vial.

With 30g insulin syringes for HCG I'm really not too concerned about the amount of injections, considering diabetics inject with these size needles multiple times a day.

My fears may be unfounded, and either way works, my way or nelson's way. Try both, find out what you're comfortable with, and see what works best for you.

I can tell you there aren't issues with doing either from a health perspective.

The method in post #3 eliminates all of the concerns below.

True. It's not a bad method honestly.

I don't like using removable needles because it causes some oil to be lost in the drawing needle.

Plus I dislike 3mL syringes for measuring .3mL of test accurately.

Plus there will always be some oil lost in the larger diameter barrel of the 3mL syringe.

Plus it's harder to create the same pressure due to the plunger diameter being larger.

I didn't list these before, so your method works for you, and other guys will probably like it, I just don't prefer larger syringes. I have a tiny bit of oil left over before I get my refill, maybe .25mL or so? So if that's with insulin syringes, I'd definitely run out early if I used 3mL syringes.

Re-Ride

Perhaps he should spend more time on the screen, less on the keyboard.
True. It's not a bad method honestly.

I don't like using removable needles because it causes some oil to be lost in the drawing needle.

Plus I dislike 3mL syringes for measuring .3mL of test accurately.

Plus there will always be some oil lost in the larger diameter barrel of the 3mL syringe.

Plus it's harder to create the same pressure due to the plunger diameter being larger.

I didn't list these before, so your method works for you, and other guys will probably like it, I just don't prefer larger syringes. I have a tiny bit of oil left over before I get my refill, maybe .25mL or so? So if that's with insulin syringes, I'd definitely run out early if I used 3mL syringes.

Perhaps he should spend more time on the screen, less on the keyboard.

Me? Dunno why you're so argumentative.

you said
Draw up the cyp in the tuberculin syringe then top load it over the hCG in the 3ml syringe

So that's putting the oil in 2 syringes, one 1 mL, and one 3 mL syringe, plus through a drawing needle. You don't see how some oil can be lost that way as opposed to a single insulin syringe with near zero deadspace?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Re-ride and johndoesmith

Please do not start a back and forth argument on here. I appreciate both of you but you have to chill and relax. I have read other threads in which you both go back and forth. Please send each other private message so that we do not endure this behavior.

Thank you both for all your great contributions in helping others. Let's get along.

billyjr

Re-ride and johndoesmith

Please do not start a back and forth argument on here. I appreciate both of you but you have to chill and relax. I have read other threads in which you both go back and forth. Please send each other private message so that we do not endure this behavior.

Thank you both for all your great contributions in helping others. Let's get along.

Agreed. Nelson, how do you feel about HCG & Test Cyp in the same syringe? I know you have probably the most experience. Have you had any negative side effects, and what do you think of Dr. McClain's reservations towards combining?

Pranayama

I draw up HCG first and then test cyp in the same 29 gauge insulin syringe. Works great and no waste. You only have to have a bit of patience to draw up the test. If done properly, you don't need to worry about injecting HCG into the test bottle. It takes me no longer than 2 minutes to complete the whole process.

Last edited:

Re-Ride

Billyjr you asked if there are any negative side effects relating to injection method. Dr. McClain gave his opinion. the medicines are labeled and approved for IM not sub q. That's not so much the issue as is maintaining sanitary technique. As Dr. McClain points out there isn't any additional pain by gong deeper as long as you are in the right spot. As I and others point out hCG can be used as a flush which reduces wasted oil to nil.

Nelson, Misstatements such as those in post #7 deserve addressing so as no to confuse other readers. "Think before you post." "Read carefully what others write before commenting." Good advice, proper etiquette, nothing more. My intent not to debate is clear in that I ignored the second post.

Pranayama, No waste was one important point of the method I posted. After expelling over the hCG the plunger is pumped, air completely empties the 1 ml syringe and the drawing needle. Only an insignificant amount of oil remains owing to cohesion. The oil floats on the hCG which in turn flushes all of it in to the muscle.

"If done properly"
Risk of cross contamination is too high imo, in spite of that method's popularity. It wouldn't be permitted in a clinic.
- Its also difficult to draw a precise dose in a syringe partially filled with something else.
- It's painfully slow. Drawing with 25G is much faster and easier.

++Injecting with a fresh sharp needle rather than one that's been through two rubber seals has both comfort and safety advantages.++

The method I posted allows for either IM or sub q which is a nice bonus especially when rotating injection sites. Because it allows for choice of a vastly wider range of easy to find and stock pins in any gauge or length it is especially good for noobs who can then quickly find what gauge and method works best for them.

For example glut injections are difficult for many. I tried 30, 27, 25 with the 25's quickly becoming first choice for oil or oil plus hCG.

Variation: Uptake the oil with a 0.5 or 1.0ml insulin syringe with fixed point 27G. A little slower but maintains the same safety benefits.

Everyone injecting more than one medicine should try this method before dismissing it.

Last edited:

Re-Ride

Seems so much easier, logistically, to use two 29g syringes and go separately. But I also don't mind sticking myself twice either.
At least it eliminates cross contamination. If three medicines then three injections? I can't fathom pp sticking themselves more than necessary. How do you guys find the patience to uptake oil in a 29G? They regularly bend on me. There are no comfort advantages for me either. B-D's Vanishing Point 25G short fixed point is my first choice for a single viscous drug.

I hang it upside down and let if fill, I have a little wire rack type shelf there in the bathroom that I hang it from while it fills, Ive no patience to stand there holding it either.

At least it eliminates cross contamination. If three medicines then three injections? I can't fathom pp sticking themselves more than necessary. How do you guys find the patience to uptake oil in a 29G? They regularly bend on me. There are no comfort advantages for me either. B-D's Vanishing Point 25G short fixed point is my first choice for a single viscous drug.

With a 27g insulin syringe it takes about 10 seconds maybe to fill with .3mL so it's really not that long.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me