HCG causing water retention? on PCT after Sustanon

Buy Lab Tests Online

7captain7

I have done a 12 week cycle of Sustanon at 500mg per week and it has now been 1 week since my last injection of 250 mg (I was doing two shots each at 250mg per week).

Started taking HCG at 1500 iu E3D from Friday last week and now noticing water retention. Especially in face and stomach. My face changes overnight and the face is also flushed and red.

I am thinking of adding Aromasin in order to reduce the bloat. Would it be a viable option? However, I am aware that HCG increases intratesticular estrogen, so AI might not work for it.

What should I do? Please help me out

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You should have waited at least 3 weeks to start PCT. You had high T when you started high HCG dose. That is why you have water retention. Just cut down the HCG to 1000 IU three times per week for 3 weeks and switch to clomiphene at 25 mg for 3 weeks and then 12.5 for another 3 weeks. Run a panel like this one after being off everything for 8-10 weeks:

Post PCT Panel

Post your results.

7captain7

You should have waited at least 3 weeks to start PCT. You had high T when you started high HCG dose. That is why you have water retention. Just cut down the HCG to 1000 IU three times per week for 3 weeks and switch to clomiphene at 25 mg for 3 weeks and then 12.5 for another 3 weeks. Run a panel like this one after being off everything for 8-10 weeks:

Post PCT Panel

Post your results.

Nelson, Sir, thank you. When I take HCG 1000iu for 3 weeks, would adding Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD help? Do you think Clomid is necessary? There are studies that show that Clomid fails to recover HPTA after discontinuation? The study I posted above used HCG only and the young man recovered.

My only issues with HCG is water retention

7captain7

This is a case study of 1 person from 1977.

For pct try 300-400iu per day. ~1500iu doses will more than likely bring on your sides.
It is from 1990's. And there are other studies where HCG only achieved recovery and the doses were fairly high (1500iu-5000 iu 2-3 times per week).

I would defer to Aromasin over Anastrozole if I thought the E problem was largely originating in the testes, In fact I did do that exact thing and in the end I think Aromasin worked better for me than Anastrozole. I think a suicide AI like this would possibly work better in that scenario.

7captain7

I would defer to Aromasin over Anastrozole if I thought the E problem was largely originating in the testes, In fact I did do that exact thing and in the end I think Aromasin worked better for me than Anastrozole. I think a suicide AI like this would possibly work better in that scenario.

Thanks Vince! Did Aromasin help you with the bloat and facial water retention when taking HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me