folks on nandrolone what are some typical protocols for TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
My friend who is 5 foot 6 and 68kg is Brain washed to thinking anything under 200mg is too low for trt
Obviously it's the hrt clinic he goes to that tells him that
I wonder why

You can blame the run of the mill T-clinics, so called internet gurus, goo tube and all those bumass forums loaded with those you iknow blast n cruizerzzz!

LMFAO!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

My friend who is 5 foot 6 and 68kg is Brain washed to thinking anything under 200mg is too low for trt
Obviously it's the hrt clinic he goes to that tells him that
I wonder why
At the end of the day it’s all about enjoying the short time we have in this life as much as possible, and being as happy as possible, as much of the time as possible. Me and @Sly are just chill, happy, open minded guys that are doing what’s best for our overall happiness, and not trying to hide anything, while still being very cognizant of our health, and just trying to support other members here on the forum. Who cares what someone is on is called. What matters is I’m happy, healthy, labs all look great, vitals are perfect, and I commonly get mistaken for being in my 20‘s. I just turned 37. All I want to do is spread love and happiness, and help/ support any and all members here. Regardless of their personal choices.

Meanwhile, u and madman just want to spend ur time on this planet judging others and putting people down for their personal choices that make them happy. There’s no changing madman. He’s gonna be this salty and judgmental guy till the day he dies. But don’t be like him man. Focus on spreading love and support others more than casting judgment. U’ll lead a much happier and more fulfilled life, I promise u.

But this isn’t an us vs u guys thing. I’m all about community and everyone working together to help eachother achieve their goals, and just help everyone feel as good and happy as possible, and just enjoy this life as much as possible. Including u man. I’m not offended by what u said. I’m sure ur not purposely trying to hate or put us down for pushing the limits and doing what is best for us personally in our lives. I understand where ur coming from, to a degree. And I don’t think either me or @Sly really consider ourselves on conventional “HRT”. But I don’t think either of us really care about titles or labels. And I don’t think anyone else should either. I think any and all people should be welcome here, as long as they’re here to learn about and help others with optimizing their overall health and happiness, and ideally are knowledgeable about hormones, and/ or want to learn about hormones. Let’s just love and support eachother, and help eachother be as happy as possible, and enjoy our time here as much as we can. Not judge and put others down for their personal life decisions that are making them happy, and improving their lives, and the lives of everyone around them. The happier I am, the better I am to everyone around me. Including u, and every member here. So call what me and @Sly are doing whatever u want. We’re happy, our health is good, and u won’t ever catch either of us putting other members down for decisions they’re making that are improving their overall happiness and well being. Not saying u have to be just like us, but I just wouldn’t spend anymore time being like madman. Be a better version of urself. Like I said, u’ll be a lot happier and feel more fulfilled supporting others, than judging and putting them down. I guarantee it

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me