Buy Lab Tests Online

Fernando Almaguer

What is up fellas?

I want to share the results of the Stanford University study in July of 2021. Just google fermented foods Stanford study and it will come up first.

Basically, it was a 10 week study looking at the differences in inflammation in humans while on a high fermented diet and contrasted fiber diet.

The fiber diet did not show many signs of decreased inflammation, while the fermented foods showed remarkable decreases in inflammatory cytokines and increase in anti-inflammatory markers/enzymes.

This is really important because as most are aware, inflammation is necessary but detrimental when elevated often. A study done on centenarians who were 100 years old to 110 years old and compared also to 115 years plus (super centenarians). Determined that the only noticeable differences between these folks bloodwork were inflammatory markers.

Live healthy, live long my friends!

Best regards,

Fernando A.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
The following foods contain higher levels of histamine:
fermented dairy products, such as cheese (especially aged), yogurt, sour cream, buttermilk, and kefir.
fermented vegetables, such as sauerkraut and kimchi.
pickles or pickled veggies.
kombucha.
cured or fermented meats, such as sausages, salami, and fermented ham.
More items...
Healthline: Medical information and health advice you can trust. › health
Low-Histamine Diet: Which Foods Should I Avoid? - Healthline

Fernando Almaguer

The following foods contain higher levels of histamine:
fermented dairy products, such as cheese (especially aged), yogurt, sour cream, buttermilk, and kefir.
fermented vegetables, such as sauerkraut and kimchi.
pickles or pickled veggies.
kombucha.
cured or fermented meats, such as sausages, salami, and fermented ham.
More items...
Healthline: Medical information and health advice you can trust. › health
Low-Histamine Diet: Which Foods Should I Avoid? - Healthline
That is interesting. The study at Stanford Medical study showed significantly lower levels of inflammation in all subjects on the 10 week diet that included kimchi, yogurts, ect. 3 servings per day I think.

StoicDoc

I have been making my own "yogurt" in my InstantPot following Dr. William Davis' protocol (more or less), using different varieties of L. reuteri. I generally feel better using it daily and it has killed any desire at all for ice cream... :)

Fernando Almaguer

I have been making my own "yogurt" in my InstantPot following Dr. William Davis' protocol (more or less), using different varieties of L. reuteri. I generally feel better using it daily and it has killed any desire at all for ice cream... :)
That is awesome I wonder how to make it.

Vince

Super Moderator
That is awesome I wonder how to make it.
I believe this is the link.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching