Experience with HCG from Reliable Rx?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

When I did a self made version of Aveed I did 250iu of HCG on Wednesday and Saturday of each week. Used that combination for around 15 years.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I used their formula: Testosterone undeconate raw powder, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, and castor oil. Same formula 250mg/ml. Of course I have quite a bit of chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry background and the equipment I needed to do the job. I made 30ml vials instead of the 3ml vials Aveed comes in.

BigTex

Sorry about that Nelson. We did kind get off track.

Back to Reliable RX. I just made an order last night. It was quickly approved as I used the online check payment system. I got a note this afternoon that the order had been filled and probably in a day or two will get notification for shipping. I picked up 3 more HCG in the process.

Cobra1379

Received my order today. Only hiccup was it was signature required which I didn't know about and the tape was ripped off the box like someone opened it. Lol kinda feel like I'm on some watch list now. Everything looks good and legit though.

I wish they’d list BTC as an option instead of having to email them and wait for them to send link to pay. They don’t take credit card anymore. BTC worked fine, very easy.

It’s sad that we can’t get HCG anywhere else anymore, even legitimate compounding pharmacies.

BigTex

I forgot to mention that my order from Reliable RX arrived safely. It took about 4 weeks from the time I ordered, so things are getting much quicker. Before the pandemic, I could get an order to my door in 10 days.

BigTex

Quality, as Nelso pointed out a large percent of medications sold in the USA come from India. Many are from American companies operating in India. The quality if Indian medication is top notch. Of course you won't hear the same story from the FDA who wants us spending money on the same products sold here at 10x time price. I have been purchasing most all of our medications from Reliable RX and the sister store ADC since about 2007.

Last edited:

VacationMan

I've purchased Sifasi HP on a number of occasions from Reliable. Only beef I have with it are the ampules of bac. water that come with it. Those snap tip glass things invariably break in the wrong place [or I'm doing something wrong with them]. I have gobs of bac. water available [in proper vials], so I just toss the ampules that come from Reliable. From a standpoint of effectiveness - it seemed to work just as well as what I was getting from compound pharmacies stateside.

JmarkH

I agree with VacationMan. I bought Sifasi HP from Reliable, had a good transaction, and the HCG seems to work well. I also toss the little glass BW and use my own.

BigTex

I've purchased Sifasi HP on a number of occasions from Reliable. Only beef I have with it are the ampules of bac. water that come with it. Those snap tip glass things invariably break in the wrong place [or I'm doing something wrong with them]. I have gobs of bac. water available [in proper vials], so I just toss the ampules that come from Reliable. From a standpoint of effectiveness - it seemed to work just as well as what I was getting from compound pharmacies stateside.
Oh, I agree with that 100%. All my life I have had problems with those vials. I always manage to completely crush them. I always put them in a hand towel so I don't cut myself. My own BW is much easier to use.

Bremster

You might try filling the glass in the area where you want it to break.

FangFang

Got my first order in from reliable. I sent money order to address they gave me, and couple weeks later the meds arrived. I'm keeping as a stock pile after getting burned recently on some supply issues. Other than the weirdness and almost scam like buying experience it's just fine.

sirgawain

I feel really stupid asking this -- my meds arrived today. I got 5 packs of 5000 IU each. It comes with this glass bottle of 2ml of water :

1) How in the hell do you open the water? Then you need to suck it out into a needle and push it all into the bottle?

2) I don't quite understand the whole IU thing -- if 5000 IU yields 2 ml, that's only 2 weeks worth in one vile, right? Before HCG disappeared from my clinic they sent me a bottle that I would mix in 5ml of water into and then it was .5 ml twice a week. This is measured out differently and I chose 5000 IU and thought it would come with 2.5ml of water as that is half of 5. So....confused.

Obviously, I don't know what I'm doing so I'm not touching this stuff until I do.

Last edited:

BigTex

I feel really stupid asking this -- my meds arrived today. I got 5 packs of 5000 IU each. It comes with this glass bottle of 2ml of water :

1) How in the hell do you open the water? Then you need to suck it out into a needle and push it all into the bottle?

2) I don't quite understand the whole IU thing -- if 5000 IU yields 2 ml, that's only 2 weeks worth in one vile, right? Before HCG disappeared from my clinic they sent me a bottle that I would mix in 5ml of water into and then it was .5 ml twice a week. This is measured out differently and I chose 5000 IU and thought it would come with 2.5ml of water as that is half of 5. So....confused.

Obviously, I don't know what I'm doing so I'm not touching this stuff until I do.
Ok, once you have added the 2ml of water the solution is 2500/ml. The 10 mark on a 1ml insulin syringe will be 250iu. The 20 mark will be 500iu etc. Might be a good idea to just buy some bacteriostatic water and use that instead. Here is a video on how to open ampule of water.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me