Estimating T-Level

Buy Lab Tests Online

Michael D

Is there a formula that can be used to estimate the T level that will be achieved after injecting a specific amount of T? I'm assuming weight is an important variable. Or, does everyone metabolize T very differently so that a formula does not work? Is there also a way to predict T level at different time frames post injection?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Some great posts on dose-response by @readalot starting around here:

TLawyer

Some great posts on dose-response by @readalot starting around here:
Interesting. I’m at 140 mg per week of cypionate and 700 ius of Pregnyl per week (injecting every day) and my peak (12 hours after injection) total T level after 6 weeks was 530 ng/dl. The chart would suggest I’d be much higher, just with the cypionate alone.

Michael D

Interesting. I’m at 140 mg per week of cypionate and 700 ius of Pregnyl per week (injecting every day) and my peak (12 hours after injection) total T level after 6 weeks was 530 ng/dl. The chart would suggest I’d be much higher, just with the cypionate alone.
I weigh 185 lbs and inject 130 mg per week, once per week. I recently tested to see what my level would be a week after the injection and I was still over 900 ng/dl. My Dr. would like to see me around 400-500 on the day of my shot, that's why I was wondering if there's a way to predict the level, but clearly different people metabolize T at different rates.

T

tareload

Latest version....

Ideally the chart plots free T instead of TT to remove SHBG as confounding variable. But we don't have the accurate data for that yet. Hence, this is a decent start for fellas. Also need to add the ExcelMale member's data points. Will do.

Log:

Linear:

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael D

Latest version....

Ideally the chart plots free T instead of TT to remove SHBG as confounding variable. But we don't have the accurate data for that yet. Hence, this is a decent start for fellas. Also need to add the ExcelMale member's data points. Will do.

Log:

Linear:
Very helpful! And it looks like my response is very typical.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me