Weight loss and testosterone levels?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DragonBits

Being fat causes low T levels? This is a common meme amongst health care professional and many online forums.

I don't think there is a lot of truth to this. Not completely false, just really exaggerated. Instead, I believe low T causes decreased energy and weight gain.

After going on TRT I lost 50 lbs. I quit TRT for a year, after recovery my total T and E2 returned to exactly the same as it was when I was 50 lbs heavier. And when I was 50 lbs heavier, my E2 was still low below the level they can measure with a total T of 350.

Now I do note those who get bariatric weight surgery do often get a big increase in T. Those people lose 100s of lbs, and this surgery has other notable effects.

My question is?

Has anyone had a notable increase in total T with weight loss?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Being fat causes low T levels? This is a common meme amongst health care professional and many online forums.

I don't think there is a lot of truth to this. Not completely false, just really exaggerated. Instead, I believe low T causes decreased energy and weight gain.

After going on TRT I lost 50 lbs. I quit TRT for a year, after recovery my total T and E2 returned to exactly the same as it was when I was 50 lbs heavier. And when I was 50 lbs heavier, my E2 was still low below the level they can measure with a total T of 350.

Now I do note those who get bariatric weight surgery do often get a big increase in T. Those people lose 100s of lbs, and this surgery has other notable effects.

My question is?

Has anyone had a notable increase in total T with weight loss?
Lost 80 lb (went from 35%+ BF to 8). No increase in TT/FT before I started hCG montherapy and then TRT/TOT.

Systemlord

Once I optimized my Jatenzo dosage (237 mg twice daily), right away I lost 25 pounds without even trying.

I also stopped TRT previously and the same problems crept up. I know I had low estrogen pre-TRT (91/120 ng/dL) because my estrogen was only 28 pg/mL on TRT with a Total T at 450 ng/dL.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me