Subq injection and bad T level

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ivan Ivanov

Hello guys
by now is 5 months that i am doing subq unjection with 80mg T every 4 days.
what i noticed is that i have lots of lumps where was the site and the difficult of the product to be absorbed.
i think that could cause bad level of T into my blood, because i started to have nights sweat and i am not particulary happy with libido.
is there any suggestion for subq injection ?
i am used to use 25g and inject in fat abdomen area.
so my thoughts are that the release from site of T is very very slow that decrease Testo level and raise E2.
in 2 weeks i will have blood work and will test some value

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Injection site reaction are not uncommon, my personal belief from having these problems is that your body doesn't like the grapeseed oil and/or the total volume you're injecting is to much for the belly fat area to deal with. Try a shallow IM in the upper/outer thigh, and use a smaller needle, a 29g 1/2" is very popular.
Consider you're shooting 80mg or .4ml (roughly) it may be too much fluid for that injection spot to deal with.

Ivan Ivanov

Injection site reaction are not uncommon, my personal belief from having these problems is that your body doesn't like the grapeseed oil and/or the total volume you're injecting is to much for the belly fat area to deal with. Try a shallow IM in the upper/outer thigh, and use a smaller needle, a 29g 1/2" is very popular.
Consider you're shooting 80mg or .4ml (roughly) it may be too much fluid for that injection spot to deal with.

thank you for the reply.
I am used to do 0.2Ml per spot and usually I do 2 spots 0.2 Left and right side.
sometime be absorbed at the best and sometime the lump remaine for at least 2 weeks....
Switching IM the E2 will raise up in a short time ..
What I would to do now is to have one shot at week now to give a little break and do 500UI HCG eod for some months and see.

Hello guys
by now is 5 months that i am doing subq unjection with 80mg T every 4 days.
what i noticed is that i have lots of lumps where was the site and the difficult of the product to be absorbed.

Try injecting into your quads with a 1/2"/29ga insulin pin. If you're like most guys, you don't have a lot of fat on your quads, so the 1/2" needle is probably going shallow IM. No pain at all, no lumps, no bleeding or leaking of Test out of the injection site. Just take your time injecting...nice and slow. Apply immediate pressure to the injection site the instant you remove the needle, and massage with your fingers for a minute. I won't inject Test anywhere else.

Ivan Ivanov said:
i think that could cause bad level of T into my blood, because i started to have nights sweat and i am not particulary happy with libido.

Without current labs, you have no idea what your Test levels are right now. There are many other things that could be causing your poor libido and night sweats.

Ivan Ivanov said:
i am used to use 25g and inject in fat abdomen area.

Dude...please...there is no reason to be harpooning yourself with a that fat of a needle...especially for a SubQ injection into your abdomen. For my abdomen area, I use a 5/16"/31ga insulin pin...that's all you really need for any water based med. If you're going to stick with pinning Test into your abdomen, I would switch to a 1/2"/29ga pin, but keep in mind that you will probably still have issues with lumps, etc because Test is oil based, and takes longer to absorb.

Ivan Ivanov

Try injecting into your quads with a 1/2"/29ga insulin pin. If you're like most guys, you don't have a lot of fat on your quads, so the 1/2" needle is probably going shallow IM. No pain at all, no lumps, no bleeding or leaking of Test out of the injection site. Just take your time injecting...nice and slow. Apply immediate pressure to the injection site the instant you remove the needle, and massage with your fingers for a minute. I won't inject Test anywhere else.

Without current labs, you have no idea what your Test levels are right now. There are many other things that could be causing your poor libido and night sweats.

Dude...please...there is no reason to be harpooning yourself with a that fat of a needle...especially for a SubQ injection into your abdomen. For my abdomen area, I use a 5/16"/31ga insulin pin...that's all you really need for any water based med. If you're going to stick with pinning Test into your abdomen, I would switch to a 1/2"/29ga pin, but keep in mind that you will probably still have issues with lumps, etc because Test is oil based, and takes longer to absorb.

Thank you so much for the replies.
I will have my blood work in 2 weeks so Ican have a good start point to work on it.

Greetings

Jay

FYI
When I was doing IM my total test was around 700. I switched to SubQ and my levels jumped to 950 on same dosage. Plus I feel better

Make sure if you do subq to inject slowly and massage the area after the shot

Ivan Ivanov

FYI
When I was doing IM my total test was around 700. I switched to SubQ and my levels jumped to 950 on same dosage. Plus I feel better

Make sure if you do subq to inject slowly and massage the area after the shot

do you use the protocol with HCG and TEsto same syringhe togheter ?
Tomorrow I will start HCG finally is arrived and I am un-decided if IM or SubQ..

Helboi

Tomorrow I will start HCG finally is arrived and I am un-decided if IM or SubQ..

As far as I know, HCG should always been done SubQ...but I could be mistaken.

My experience switching my test injections from IM (6-7 months) to SubQ (the past 3 months) has been that my total and free test have both dropped (100 points on total, and 2 points on free T). I'm assuming it's the injection method that made the difference, because no changes in dose or frequency were made, only injection method.

Ivan Ivanov

As far as I know, HCG should always been done SubQ...but I could be mistaken.

My experience switching my test injections from IM (6-7 months) to SubQ (the past 3 months) has been that my total and free test have both dropped (100 points on total, and 2 points on free T). I'm assuming it's the injection method that made the difference, because no changes in dose or frequency were made, only injection method.

Great Info!

What dosage u use?

Vince

Super Moderator

I do use sub-Q for injecting my daily sermorelin, but definitely prefer shallow IM for HCG and T. Luckily I've never had any lumps from injecting.

Nutpuncher

I quit subq test injections because of the issues the OP mentioned. The largest needle that I use is 27g and that is for my glute (27g 1"). I use 29g 1/2 for delts and 27g 3/4 for quads. I also have bunch of 30g 1", but I find it too thin and I usually end up bending it.

This is ONLY used with a 1ml Luer Lock syringe. 3ml syringe will make it much more difficult to push oil thru small needle. Warming up the oil also helps with viscosity.

smcgann

I have only been on HRT for about a month and I have only done SubQ. For me when my natural production shut down I felt like I drop below were I had been previous but my estrogen spiked also at that time. Two weeks later I feel really good. From what I understand is that doing SubQ is that it stays in the fat layer much longer so it could take awhile for the build up to get to where you are getting the steady supply that you want. I think it was Dr Cristler that said in his book that he recommended a large initial dose SubQ. Again I'm new to this so I may be off but it seems to match what I am feeling currently.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me