Dr prescribed 25 IU's HCG twice weekly - Will this do ANYTHING ???

Buy Lab Tests Online

Drug350

I agree that’s the case with most clinics. Defy is now telehealth, but I’m local to them and most of my appointments before the pandemic were in person. I’ve never been to any medical provider of any kind that spent a full hour with me every single time I met them. These guys do, unless I specifically tell them that all my questions have been answered.

I’ve also emailed them between consults and received a callback from the doctor himself to discuss my question. If that’s not good patient care, I don’t know what is. All that being said, educating yourself and advocating for yourself is always a good idea.

Yes. That's excellent and in my experience, rare. That's fantastic. I'll definitely look into them. Thank you!!!!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

@Drug360, Much of your posting comes across as extremely sophomoric. When that comes from someone supposedly born in 68, tons of mental health red flags pop up. There is a multitude of telehealth mental health providers out there nowadays. I encourage you to contact one. I hope I’m wrong, but I’m afraid you won’t make it another year. Do yourself a favor and the significancts in your life and reach out for help.

I have 17 years of experience working with troubled people and have sound intuition.

Best of luck.
100%. i'm not familiar with specific of people born in 68, but when I did read couple GF's and wife it became pretty obvious that guy has mental problems and not TRT dialing in issues.

Drug350

100%. i'm not familiar with specific of people born in 68, but when I did read couple GF's and wife it became pretty obvious that guy has mental problems and not TRT dialing in issues.

OMG!!! That's absolutely hysterical. You have a problem with my "open marriage". I bet you have issues with "swingers" too and just don't understand a lifestyle outside your closed, one partner, relationship. I have no issues with people who choose to have a monogamous relationship, but don't put mine down until you've tried it. You have no experience with multiple, sexual, partners, yet you put it down. Hysterical. Your opinions of my chosen lifestyle means absolutely NOTHING to me, accept I do get a good laugh out of inexperienced people, like yourself, offering your opinions, when you know nothing about it.

JmarkH

I haven't seen anyone give an Opinion on your "lifestyle." You keep beating that drum but no one is taking the bait.

Drug350

I haven't seen anyone give an Opinion on your "lifestyle." You keep beating that drum but no one is taking the bait.

"agenda" ??? Please explain what my agenda is. I have absolutely no idea WTF you're getting at with "agenda". What agenda could I possibly have ??? Do tell. I'm really curious where you're coming from. I have 3 women in my life that I have sex with on a regular basis. When I started TRT the first 3 weeks, it was fukin AMAZING. I have never had such a strong libido in my life. If I could've stayed home from work and had sex every hour, I would have. But after those 3 weeks, changing absolutely nothing to my dose, routine, etc... it drastically changed. Not like slowing tapered. It changed in week 4 and my libido dropped right off along with my ED issue's (from before starting TRT, ala weak erections) coming back. I've been struggling to find out why and yes, I've been experimenting, trying different things, to see if I can narrow it down as to what is causing my problems. So please let me know what you think my "agenda" is. Thank you!!!!

Systemlord

When I started TRT the first 3 weeks, it was fukin AMAZING. I have never had such a strong libido in my life.
For some, a near constant state of elevated hormones can cause problems. I never tolerated the cypionate and enanthate esters, and needed frequent dosing o respond well.

The very short acting esters were the answer to my problems. I need big spikes in hormones, but very frequently. When my hormones are near flat and steady, so am I.

An older man’s hormones are near flat, and may not change all that much throughout the day, whereas a young person’s hormones are swinging rapidly with more variability.

This is why a lot of men don’t respond well to Nebido, super flat and steady.

Last edited:
For some, a near constant state of elevated hormones can cause problems. I never tolerated the cypionate and enanthate esters, and needed frequent dosing o respond well.

The very short acting esters were the answer to my problems. I need big spikes in hormones, but very frequently. When my hormones are near flat and steady, so am I.

An older man’s hormones are near flat, and may not change all that much throughout the day, whereas a young person’s hormones are swinging rapidly with more variability.
Super interesting, but if he is brand new to TRT, it doesn’t seem like he had a steady-state sort of situation.

My guess is that he dosed too hard and too fast, felt the major jump in libido on the way up due to increased T and E2. Then he overshot his goal and had his e2 too high and/or not in a good ratio to T. This cause decreased libido and ED. So then he overcorrected with too much AI and crashed his e2.

Kinda the opposite of steady state.

Now he’s trying to bring back e2 (and probably his nuts) via HCG and he’s looking to get some input from the community.

Instead he’s getting armchair psychoanalyzed by guys that seem to think they know all about him by reading this fairly short thread.

Sound about right?

Drug350

This is why a lot of men don’t respond well to Nebido, super flat and steady.

Very interesting. The only way I could go with Test propionate would be to probably buy it from UGL. I doubt my Urologist would prescribe Testosterone Propionate and recommend daily dosing. I've used test propionate. I remember having substantial PIP from it.

Drug350

Super interesting, but if he is brand new to TRT, it doesn’t seem like he had a steady-state sort of situation.

My guess is that he dosed too hard and too fast, felt the major jump in libido on the way up due to increased T and E2. Then he overshot his goal and had his e2 too high and/or not in a good ratio to T. This cause decreased libido and ED. So then he overcorrected with too much AI and crashed his e2.

Kinda the opposite of steady state.

Now he’s trying to bring back e2 (and probably his nuts) via HCG and he’s looking to get some input from the community.

Instead he’s getting armchair psychoanalyzed by guys that seem to think they know all about him by reading this fairly short thread.

Sound about right?

You know something. I honestly believe you might have nailed it for me. My doctor started me out at 100 MG's Testosterone Cypionate once a week. My numbers on day 8 from my last injection (I couldn't get into the lab on day 6 prior to day 7 injection) after 6 weeks were 620 Total and near the top of the range for Free around 12.5.
My Prolactin was fine. My Estradiol was the same prior to TRT at 21.
So maybe on day 6 I may have been around 800 total and above range for free. Perhaps that 100 MG's she started me at was too high. Maybe I should have dropped to around 75 MG's weekly, even divided into daily small doses, and seen if my libido got better and my erections firmed up. Very interesting.
I'm going to get blood work done Monday or Tuesday and see where my Estradiol falls. I know it's got to have gotten better because I've finally been able to get off, not through intercourse, but only through hard, long, hand jobs as I require a lot of friction to feel anything down there. Plus I noticed my nipples are starting to get sensitive again. Than last night, I was finally able to get off during intercourse, for the first time since I crashed my estrogen. I should have the HCG by this time next week and I'm really interested to see how, or if, that makes any major difference.

I will chart it out and reduce my daily testosterone injections to equal 75 MG's a week, maybe starting April 1st, and give that a minimum of 4 weeks and see what changes and where my numbers come back.
Thank you for your response. I found your theory very interesting and reasonable. I don't care if I'm on 25 MG's of Testosterone a week if I can get even half the libido I had those first 3 weeks and get rid of the semi-hard erections (without PT-141).

You know something. I honestly believe you might have nailed it for me. My doctor started me out at 100 MG's Testosterone Cypionate once a week. My numbers on day 8 from my last injection (I couldn't get into the lab on day 6 prior to day 7 injection) after 6 weeks were 620 Total and near the top of the range for Free around 12.5.
My Prolactin was fine. My Estradiol was the same prior to TRT at 21.
So maybe on day 6 I may have been around 800 total and above range for free. Perhaps that 100 MG's she started me at was too high. Maybe I should have dropped to around 75 MG's weekly, even divided into daily small doses, and seen if my libido got better and my erections firmed up. Very interesting.
I'm going to get blood work done Monday or Tuesday and see where my Estradiol falls. I know it's got to have gotten better because I've finally been able to get off, not through intercourse, but only through hard, long, hand jobs as I require a lot of friction to feel anything down there. Plus I noticed my nipples are starting to get sensitive again. Than last night, I was finally able to get off during intercourse, for the first time since I crashed my estrogen. I should have the HCG by this time next week and I'm really interested to see how, or if, that makes any major difference.

I will chart it out and reduce my daily testosterone injections to equal 75 MG's a week, maybe starting April 1st, and give that a minimum of 4 weeks and see what changes and where my numbers come back.
Thank you for your response. I found your theory very interesting and reasonable. I don't care if I'm on 25 MG's of Testosterone a week if I can get even half the libido I had those first 3 weeks and get rid of the semi-hard erections (without PT-141).
75mg per week seems a little low, but everyone’s different. I think the issue was that the 100mg should have been split up. And I think your e2 wasn’t too high. It was too low, then you crushed it with the AI.

If you dose more frequently you’ll naturally have less aromatization and, in theory, not need an ai. But you’re also about to start HCG, which will have your balls reactivated and producing test on their own and you’ll get some estrogen from that too.

I don’t know the exact right protocol for you. But just trying to give you things to consider.

I think it is a good idea to stay conservative with your dosage of test cyp, inject more frequently (eod is probably frequent enough), start slow with HCG just like the doc said, stay off the ai, and let the estradiol climb until you feel right.

With the moderate dosing of the test and HCG, it seems like your T will stay the same or only climb a little and your e2 will go up a little faster and hopefully level out.

If I’m right about that and the “experts” are right about the key to libido being the right ratio of TT:e2, you’ll get your libido and sexual function back. At that point (and along the way maybe), get your blood checked so you can know what’s right for you and then just work to maintain it.

Note - I’m not an expert by any means. I’m just a guy on the internet trying to figure this stuff out for myself too. But I’m trying to relay to you some of the stuff that I see the most credible people saying, which is what I’m also trying to do for myself. If anyone reads this and finds fault with it and has truly better info, by all means let me know.

Drug350

75mg per week seems a little low, but everyone’s different. I think the issue was that the 100mg should have been split up. And I think your e2 wasn’t too high. It was too low, then you crushed it with the AI.

If you dose more frequently you’ll naturally have less aromatization and, in theory, not need an ai. But you’re also about to start HCG, which will have your balls reactivated and producing test on their own and you’ll get some estrogen from that too.

I don’t know the exact right protocol for you. But just trying to give you things to consider.

I think it is a good idea to stay conservative with your dosage of test cyp, inject more frequently (eod is probably frequent enough), start slow with HCG just like the doc said, stay off the ai, and let the estradiol climb until you feel right.

With the moderate dosing of the test and HCG, it seems like your T will stay the same or only climb a little and your e2 will go up a little faster and hopefully level out.

If I’m right about that and the “experts” are right about the key to libido being the right ratio of TT:e2, you’ll get your libido and sexual function back. At that point (and along the way maybe), get your blood checked so you can know what’s right for you and then just work to maintain it.

Note - I’m not an expert by any means. I’m just a guy on the internet trying to figure this stuff out for myself too. But I’m trying to relay to you some of the stuff that I see the most credible people saying, which is what I’m also trying to do for myself. If anyone reads this and finds fault with it and has truly better info, by all means let me know.

Thank you !!!! I was originally prescribed, and dosed, 100 MG's Testosterone Cypionate once a week. But I noticed I felt great the following day after my shot and for about 5 days. Than days 6 and 7 I noticed a significant difference, like my body had metabolised it and I did not feel the same. My doctor than changed me to twice a week injections, 50 MG's at a time, so same 100 MG's total weekly. I did not have any days where I felt any different at all, all week. But my libido still felt exactly the same, virtually non-existent, at twice weekly vs once weekly (after the first initial 3 weeks of TRT) and my ED didn't change at all, still semi - hard erections. That's when I added the Arimedex and well, we know what happened after that. That's a major reason I decided to increase my dose to 200 MG's weekly, hoping to convert more testosterone and raise my crashed estrogen, and that's where I'm at now. I'll get blood work next week prior to starting HCG. I'll stay on my daily injections (200 MG's total weekly) and than get tested in about 6 weeks. After I see the numbers and how I'm feeling by than, I'll make adjustments. I'll plan on lowering the dose of testosterone and starting over again if need be.
I appreciate you taking your time to respond. I value your input. Thank you!!!!

andrewBwinter

Thank you !!!! I was originally prescribed, and dosed, 100 MG's Testosterone Cypionate once a week. But I noticed I felt great the following day after my shot and for about 5 days. Than days 6 and 7 I noticed a significant difference, like my body had metabolised it and I did not feel the same.
Same here. 120 / wk T-E and I injected on Saturday morning. Come Thursday and Friday I had flu-like symptoms. I chose to go to E3.5D (Sat a.m. Tues p.m.) and things felt more stable but still sketchy. EoD was the next step and things felt way better. Now trying daily for comparison, 6-8 weeks between changes to feel results and assess.

Wolverine

I'll tell you exactly how I'm able to have sex throughout the day with libido and ED issue's. It's called PT-141. This peptide makes me rock fukin hard for 36 - 48 hours each time I take it. I can have sex for hours, repeatedly, until my GF or wife says "no more". The stuff is amazing. But if I don't take it, than I have ED issue's and my libido still sucks but low libido doesn't stop me from having sex, it just reduces my desire. But my desire to please my partners is more than enough to get me going. I don't understand why anyone would think getting off, or wanting to, 4, 5, 6+ times in a day would be so unbelievable. I had absolutely no problem doing just that the first 3 weeks on TRT. Now as I work through this, learning, I have to use PT-141. I don't know if it works for all guys, but for me, I can get rock hard instantly, repeatedly, for 36 - 48 hours.

As far as getting "IU's mixed up and having vast experience using tren and test it's because when I cycled, I never did such small doses and until recently, never used slin pins for administering the gear. I obviously used 3 CC intramuscular pins. I've never really dealt with IU's but with TRT, I'm doing small daily injections. I initially was taking 14 MG's of testosterone using slin pins which was around 7 units. Now I'm currently taking double that, 28 MG's Testosterone daily or 14 units. Please accept my apologies for misunderstanding "UI's" and "units".

There. Do you feel better now ??? If there's more interest and you want to put your money up, I'll be happy to create an Only Fans page and I'll be happy to take your money and show you how I have sex repeatedly with my wife and GF's. In fact, we were just discussing this last Friday and wondering how much money we might be able to generate. Thanks for the interest.
Thanks for the PT141 insight. What is your dosage of PT141, what time of day do you take it, how long to take effect, how many times a week? I tried it a couple of weeks ago at 1.2mg and got flushed face for about an hour and that was it. No other effect. I heard you can only take it so often. Thanks!

Cips1975

Is this pharma grade here in the US or UGL ??? I've used a ton of different UGL's, and some stuff is good other stuff is bunk. At this point in my life, I want to ensure what I'm buying, and what's printed on the label, is what I'm taking, not under dosed or over dosed. I totally crashed my estrogen taking some UGL Armidex and Letrozole.
Is ReliableRX here in the states and is it pharma grade or UGL ???
Just chiming in. I’ve ordered from ReliableRx several times. HCG and Tadalafil and some acne antibiotic meds mostly. Legit stuff and hCG price is good. Tadalafil is ok pricing, all cheaper than clinics. Rx is an Indian company. The Ovidac brand of hCG is legit. My only gripe is the payment process was clunky last time I ordered. Also shipping can take a bit. Also, no Prescription required, they ask for it on the site, but I never submitted anything, so that functionality is there but they are not monitoring. Just my opinion that they are a legit source for some compounds.

BigTex

Just chiming in. I’ve ordered from ReliableRx several times. HCG and Tadalafil and some acne antibiotic meds mostly. Legit stuff and hCG price is good. Tadalafil is ok pricing, all cheaper than clinics. Rx is an Indian company. The Ovidac brand of hCG is legit. My only gripe is the payment process was clunky last time I ordered. Also shipping can take a bit. Also, no Prescription required, they ask for it on the site, but I never submitted anything, so that functionality is there but they are not monitoring. Just my opinion that they are a legit source for some compounds.
Since this covid stuff started their shipping times have really increased. It takes me about 4 weeks. Pre-covid it was a matter of 7-10 days.

I also use a place called www.buy-pharma.md They are a little quicker and seem to carry more medications. The sell Indian medications but are located in Hong Kong. Been dealing with them for over 10 years. Good communication but you have to ask for a tracking number after they have shipped. Same good quality medications.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me