Dr prescribed 25 IU's HCG twice weekly - Will this do ANYTHING ???

Buy Lab Tests Online

Drug350

For what it's worth, I don't consider ReliableRX as UGL.
Yes. From what you describe, it does NOT sound like an UGL. UGL's can be some individual making shit in his bathtub and creating labels, inserts, and a website, all looking official as a pharmaceutical company. You NEVER know what you're getting from UGL's. India pharmacies are real big pharma. No issues with them, especially for non controlled products.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

t_spacemonkey

they are not a real pharmacy, but the drugs are most likely legit.
the only issue is you have little recourse if you don't get a product since you can't pay with CC and have no protections with bitcoin or check.
I take HCG from india 30usd/10k IU any day over 200-300usd pregnyl. hell, I might even give them a try

Blackhawk

side question here, does anybody know if the zyHCG is synthetic or urinary derived?

All the HCG from reliableRx is urinary.

They are indeed a "real pharmacy" though what that means in terms of rules and regulations, and exporting is different than other countries. The HCG is made by big pharm producers primarily in India.

If you look these up, you will find they are legit and not exactly small companies.

ZyHCG wellona pharma

Lupi HCG Lupin Pharmaceuticals

Puretrig, Gufic biosciences

Sisafi, Serum Institute

fertigyn, Sun pharmeceuticals

That said, "legit" big pharm producers worldwide have varying quality control, purity etc. But Even Bayer has been cited for health and safety manufacturing violations. This kind of thing occurs even in some of the most respected name brands.

t_spacemonkey

i ordered some, fingers crossed. 87usd for 3x10k IU not bad.
i just attached a label from my old rx assuming this is ok since they processing payment now.
no way i'll pay 200-300usd for this here + fees and overseas (non controlled) drugs are a great alternative.

Drug350

Awesome man, glad to help. I can almost guarantee they want u doing 500iu’s/ week total, which is a dosage that’s a great balance between being effective, and limiting possible side effects from taking HCG. BuT ya keep us posted
OK. He prescribed me "25 UNITS of HCG twice weekly" so 50 UNITS a week. So this should equate to "250 IU's twice weekly or 500 IU's total weekly ???

Systemlord

OK. He prescribed me "25 UNITS of HCG twice weekly" so 50 UNITS a week. So this should equate to "250 IU's twice weekly or 500 IU's total weekly ???
IU is international units. I have never heard of a doctor not prescribing hCG in IU, so odds are your doctor is living under a rock.

Drug350

IU is international units. I have never heard of a doctor not prescribing hCG in IU, so odds are your doctor is living under a rock.
I'm somewhat confused. I forgot that I have a recording app on my phone so I was able to go back and listen to the recording and exactly what he stated. He specifically said "I want you to inject 25 UNITS, twice weekly, into your belly fat, 2 inches either side of your navel". So is "25 UNITS" equal to "250 IU's" so I'll be taking the recommended "500 IU's weekly" ???

Drug350

Nurse just got back to me and confirmed. I was incorrect and the doctor did prescribe "25 units or 250 IU's twice a week"

Nurse
"Hi Drew, there is definitely a misunderstanding. He said take 25 UNITS twice weekly. That equals 250iu's twice weekly. Also can be read as .25ml twice weekly."

Systemlord

Nurse just got back to me and confirmed. I was incorrect and the doctor did prescribe "25 units or 250 IU's twice a week"
That’s still about on the low side, not expected to do much unless you’re very, very sensitive to hCG.

Nothing wrong with starting low and going slow and in the event you don’t tolerate hCG well, at least you won’t be on a high dose.

Drug350

That's why I'm somewhat confused, but as Gman above posted, "HCG normally reconstitutes as as 1000 IU's per 100 UNITS, therefore that 25 units would equate to 250 IU's at that "10 to 1 ratio". Regardless, the nurse confirmed the doctor prescribed 250 IU's twice weekly / 500 IU's weekly. That's all I was looking for.

bruin

Reliable RX Pharmacy
I have used this site for 10+ years with no problem.........they are.....what....Reliable.
For awhile I was getting my HCG from them also, not an issue.
I am in CA and there are many different types of insurance coverage available form the State which also vary from County to County.
My current provider covers my HCG rx and my co-pay is $25 for a 2 month supply

Gman86

A lot of guys recently are finding out that they do really well on lower doses of HCG than we’ve been used to over the yeard, while avoiding side effects from it. Lots of guys are using doses as low as 250-500iu’s/ week with good success. As far as fertility goes, guys might need closer to 1000iu’s/ week. But maybe even fertility wise the lower doses can do the trick. Don’t think anyone’s really tried using the lower doses as far as fertility goes

BigTex

So looking at my 100 unit / 1 ML syringe, 25 units would obviously be between 20 & 30 Unit measurement. I thought "IU was international units" so isn't it the same thing 25 IU's and 25 Units ???
It basically depends on how much is in the HCG vial. It is 1000iu, 2000iu 5000iu or even 10,000iu

Let say you got a 1000iu vial, this simply means there is 1000iu of HCG in the vial. If you reconstitute this with 1ml of BW then you will still have 1000iu of reconstituted HCG. If you use the standard insulin syringe 1ml with 100 tick marks (1000/100=10) you will do 10iu of HCG for each tick mark 10 x 25 ticks is 250iu. IU and units are two different thing. The number is IU's in each unit is the total IU/vial / 100 tick marks. So most likely you were prescribed a 1000iu vial.

Last edited:

BigTex

Yea. But I needed a prescription. I can't just log on and buy HCG at ReliableRX. So $200.00 to see a doctor and get a prescription seems reasonable.
No, you don't need a prescription at ReliableRX, the are located in India and go under Indian laws. You can upload it to their site but I promise you won't need a prescription with any medication they sell.

Yes, Reliable RX is absolutely a real pharmacy. I have a friend who traveled there and met with the Reliable owners. They just do a lot of their business outside of India. All of their products are made by real pharmaceutical companies located in India. Many are American companies located in India. The reason many of these offshore pharmacies will not take credit cards is the credit card companies will not work with them. If they find out it is an offshore pharmacy they will quickly drop the account. Has nothing to do with legitimacy.

Last edited:

andrewBwinter

I checked the monograph on my new Rx for hCG and it said that there were 10,000IU in 10 ml. The math got simple after that.

10ml = 10,000 iu
.4ml = 400 iu
Rx - .4 ml (cc) three times per week - 1,200 iu / week
Working backwards, divide 1,200 by 3.5 = .34 ml every other day or 340 iu EoD.

Seems high per week given most are at about 1,000 (1 ml) per week but we shall see. The goal is reduce ex-T and reap some of the (hopefully) pain benefits.

Drug350

A lot of guys recently are finding out that they do really well on lower doses of HCG than we’ve been used to over the yeard, while avoiding side effects from it. Lots of guys are using doses as low as 250-500iu’s/ week with good success. As far as fertility goes, guys might need closer to 1000iu’s/ week. But maybe even fertility wise the lower doses can do the trick. Don’t think anyone’s really tried using the lower doses as far as fertility goes
I'm not trying HCG for the fertility aspects, though that's fine if it does help. I've read, and watched videos from TRT doctors, whereby many have found a small percentage of men on TRT (lkke 5% - 10%) required HCG and that little "kick" it gives to your own testosterone production and reproductive system in order to reap the benefits of TRT. In other words, on TRT only, these men still had issues with libido, ED, etc... and when they added HCG, the TRT benefits were then only fully realized. I'm not sure if I'm in that small percentage, but I want to find out. I've been on TRT since the 3rd week of November 2022. The first 3 weeks on TRT were nothing short of spectacular. I was absolutely stunned and amazed at how every aspect of my life got better starting the 2nd day after my first 100 MG's Testosterone Cypionate shot. My sleep went from a 2 to a 10. My libido skyrocketed to the point I was having sex and / or getting off 6+ times a day. My energy levels increased and I literally felt like jumping out of bed in the morning. The only complaint I had was I felt great on days 1 thru 5 on my weekly 100 MG's shot, but I didn't from late day 5 thru day 7,and than it started all over again with my weekly shot. I explained this to my doctor and she decided I should try splitting the dose in half and doing 2 x 50 MG's shots instead of once weekly. This definitely helped as I had no more bad days or low days. But starting week 4, everything changed. My libido starting dropping off, my ED came back, and I have not felt good since. I initially believed it must've been high estrogen as I've been very sensitive to it in the past when doing full cycles and my nipples were sensitive and painful if I bumped them or pushed hard on them. I started taking Arimedex from an UGL. I took 1/2 MG's twice weekly. After 3 weeks I noticed absolutely no changes whatsoever and my nipples were still sensitive and painful. I decided I'd try taking 3 MG's Arimedex weekly, and my nipples sensitivity did go away, but I didn't feel any better. Still having no libido and ED issue's. I couldn't stay hard and trying to get off was absolutely brutal. I'd be completely soft and still tugging and finally, I might get off. I thought maybe I required more androgens, more testosterone, so I went up to 200 MG's weekly, but injecting small 14 IU's daily instead. Nothing changed after several weeks so I went for blood work. My totals were 1134, free around 340, Prolactin at like 4, but I totally crashed my estrogen. It was under "2" using a sensitive Estradiol test. It's been 1 month since I took any AI and I'm still taking daily 14 IU's / 200 MG's Testosterone Cypionate a week. I still have the same issues; no libido, ED, and difficulty getting off, although all have gotten ever so slightly better and now I'm starting to feel nipple sensitivity again so I'm thinking my estrogen must've climbed a little bit back to normal. I'm going to get another Estradiol test later this week and start the HCG next week and I hope I can see some serious increase in libido and less ED problems.

Blackhawk

1- You experienced the "honeymoon period". Sex 6 times a day? OK superman, not going to sustain that. Don't chase your tail.

2- Raising your dose to 200 chasing erections is chasing your tail, and as you found out doesn't work. Taking too much testosterone commonly results in libido and erection problems.

3- Arimidex is powerful. I am sorry man, but 3mg a week is murderous to your E2. yes of course you crashed your E2

4-"injecting small 14 IU's" Get your terminology together. Testosterone is not measured in IUs. I think you are referring to 14 units on your syringe, which is also not complete information. I think you mean 28mg/day which is a ridiculously high dose. And doing that much on an every day basis does not allow you to have a lower trough that would drop into anything like normal range. Running that high constantly... obviously for you ,just trouble.

5- I don't know the whole time frame for all this, but it seems you are also chasing your tail prematurely. Do you give each change to your regimen 6-8 weeks and have lab tests before the next change? If not, you will have no idea what is working and what is not. It seems you are grasping for immediate gratification. This won't serve you for the long haul.

I understand wanting to find your own way, but you were informed about just about everything that you have been going through back in December. Of course your choice to choose what to pay attention to.

Good luck from here...

Coconutz

UGL's can be some individual making shit in his bathtub and creating labels, inserts, and a website, all looking official as a pharmaceutical company.
EVERY ugl is like this. Which is why one shouldne buy finished oils. However, mostly ALL the raw hormones come from China, along with every vitamin at target, walmart, vitamin shoppe etc.. If you learn how to brew, and properly sterilize the hormones yourself with the SAME equipment a compounding pharmacy does, its no different than what THEY sell. Where do you think compounding pharmacies get their Nandrolones, test Enanthate, Dhea, pregnenelone etc? Phizer dosent make those raws, which is why CAS# numbers are attached to them all.. lol I bet everybody would be quite surprised if they asked Empower pharmacy what country the hormones were manufactured in before they were compounded.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me