Need Help Suggestions For My Numbers - Advice Appreciated

Buy Lab Tests Online

Drug350

I'll try to condense this. Many already know my story. 54 yrs old. Started TRT in late November as my repeated totals were all below 200 NGDL. I was put on 100 MG's Testosterone Cypionate weekly. First three weeks I felt amazing. Morning wood, great erections, libido off the charts, great sleep. But starting week 4, things changed. My nipples started to hurt, ED started, libido dropped, and I wasn't feeling great. I stayed the same for another month. At week 8, I made the decision (poorly) to go to 200 MG's Testosterone Cypionate weekly, doing 14 units daily injections. I did this for 6 weeks, and while my body improved (lean, hard,) nothing else did. ED, persisted, no libido, and my nipples got worse, as expected. I bought Arimedex online from an UGL. I started taking 1 MG's twice a week. I didn't notice anything. No improvement anywhere. My nipples still hurt, ED continued, low libido. So I took more Arimedex, like 1 MG's daily believing it was "bunk". Well turned out it wasn't. It was real and I crushed my Estradiol down below "2 PGML". Backaches were killing me, along with same issues, although my Nipple pain was gone.

Numbers:
My total testosterone = 1143 NGDL (range = 250 - 1100)
Dihydrotestosterone = 87 NGDL (range = 12 - 65)
Prolactin = 4. 2 NGML (range = 2.0 - 18.0)
Free Testosterone = 324.1 PGML (range = 35.0 - 155.0)
Estradiol, Ultra Sensitive = <2 (range = <OR = 29.0 PGML)

So after seeing these numbers, I immediately dropped my testosterone dose to 80 MG's weekly (40 MG's twice a week) and started on HCG 250 IU'S twice a week / 500 IU's total weekly to hopefully restore my Estradiol back up towards normal. By the 2nd week of HCG my nipples started to hurt like before, but this time I also started to have hard lumps under my nipples.

I ran my numbers 3 weeks later and they came back as follows:
Total Testosterone = 546 NGDL ( range = 200 - 745)
Free Testosterone = 19.3 NGDL (range = 3.1 - 12.8) HIGH
Bioavailable Testosterone = 452.2 NGDL (range = 71.7 - 300) HIGH
SHBG = 8 nmol (range = 13 - 74)
Estrogen = 10 PGML (range 11 - 44)

So now it's another 3 weeks later and I'm still taking 80 MG's Testosterone Cypionate weekly, along with 500 IU's of HCG weekly. I also started taking pharma Arimedex .5 MG's once a week because of my nipple pain and growth. I've been taking AI for the 3 weeks, but my nipple pain is worse, the hard lumps are even larger, ED hasn't changed at all but my libido is FANTASTIC. It's like it was the first 3 weeks on TRT. It's literally through the roof. I love my libido and it's the best it's been since those first 3 weeks so I know I'm making some progress, albeit, slowly. No back bone pain either anymore.
So I go have my Estradiol and SHBG bloodwork done this week to see where my estrogen is because my libido is fantastic, but my ED is still the same.

Here are my numbers now:
Estradiol, sensitive = 16 PGML (range = <OR 29)
SHBG = 9 Nmol (range = 10 - 50)

So, where do I go from here ??? I'm not worried about "gyno" because I'm scheduling gynocomastia surgery for sometime in June to have my entire glands fully removed, along with the growth. I'm planning on flying to Houston, TX to a place that specializes in bodybuilders and knows how to remove the entire gland. So, I'm going to stop the tiny .5 MG's of Arimedex weekly I was taking. I'm going to continue both the 80 MG's Testosterone Cypionate weekly along with the 500 IU's of HCG. Any other advice ??? Obviously my SHBG and estrogen have climbed, just not to where they should be. I'm hoping these are causing my ED issues and once I get them both back in range, Estradiol above 20 - 25 and SHBG in normal territory that my TRT sweet spot may finally be found. What do the experts think ??? I appreciate all advice and suggestions. My TRT is through my insurance and my Urologist who doesn't seem to be concerned or know what she's doing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would recommend stopping the AI, stopping the HCG and doing daily injections. I would start with 10 mg of testosterone daily and over time increase the dose.

I'm one that does daily injections and I inject in the VG shallow IM, love handles sub q and shoulders shallow IM. I use a 29 g half inch syringe.

Vince

Super Moderator

MarcoFL

First thing you need to do is slow down! If you can afford flying to Houston why are you not spending the money for a proper TRT doctor??? Get a good doctor and give it some time. Sorry do not want to come off as snarky but...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me