Considering TRT for Accutane related hormonal changes

Buy Lab Tests Online

nbbrown1982

Hi I have just joined this forum and this is a thread that greatly interests me. I'm 38 now but been suffering side effects of Accutane since 24.

Over the last 10 years I've tried many different protocols with liitle success. (Too much to list)

My symptoms started a few weeks after I stopped the drug, but they hit hard. ED and libido were the main problems along with severe joint pain and emotional numbness. Although I don't get pains anymore the sexual sides are still bad and got worse (genital shrinkage). Emotional numbness is still there, I wouldn't call it depression but more that I feel emotionally disconnected and just not bothered by things.

Currently I'm on sustanon 50mg (0.2ml) every 5 days and HCG 500iu MWF.

It's important to point out that when I first started HCG it was excellent for 3 months great libido and erections and HCG also improved the mental sides, I had the 'zest for life' again. Then in the fourth month all that vanished much to my disappointment. I still don't know why that happened. I am currently in my 5 month of HCG being added to my protocol but the benefits I had in the first 3 months are gone.

I was so excited when the HCG was working I thought I was on the road to recovery when it stopped I was devastated but it prompted me to post my experience for the first time. Sorry if this post is really long, any help and feedback from you guys is much appreciated.

I’ve had a lot of the same symptoms. When I initially started trt I felt like a million bucks but they tapered off after 4-5 months. I’ve had a long journey with it. I personally believe accutane did something to my body regarding permanently lowering Dht. When I take just test injections I don’t feel well and when I take androgel I feel great for the first while but then start to feel shitty. For me I believe just injections give me a state of low dht high estrogen, and just androgel gives me too high dht and lower estrogen. I’ve found a protocol mixed with both works the best but I’ve never been able to regain that first 4-6 months feel I had when first started.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ZK46

I’ve had a lot of the same symptoms. When I initially started trt I felt like a million bucks but they tapered off after 4-5 months. I’ve had a long journey with it. I personally believe accutane did something to my body regarding permanently lowering Dht. When I take just test injections I don’t feel well and when I take androgel I feel great for the first while but then start to feel shitty. For me I believe just injections give me a state of low dht high estrogen, and just androgel gives me too high dht and lower estrogen. I’ve found a protocol mixed with both works the best but I’ve never been able to regain that first 4-6 months feel I had when first started.
Firstly I would like to thank you for your reply, in a strange way it's comforting to know you're not alone suffering this.

If you look at some of the first posts it states using high doses of Testosterone along with Masteron (which is very similar to DHT) helps. Another key thing to remember is Masteron will oppose estrogen and lower it as DHT does. It will be really interesting to know how the guys earlier in this thread are getting on now and what their protocols are. I will reply to some of their earlier messages tomorrow in an attempt to revive this thread.

Currently it is getting late in the UK and I will check back tomorrow.

ZK46

I've taken 3 rounds of Accutane in my life and each time I felt my energy levels dwindle a bit more.

Now that I'm on HRT I don't feel good on normal doses (100-150mg test) possibly because of long-lasting 5AR downregulation. I feel like complete crap on those doses.

I need at least 180-200mg to feel good. Interestingly, 150mg testosterone + 35mg masteron takes care of the problem, which further leads me to think DHT is indeed the issue.
Hi I know I'm reviving an old thread but can you give an update to your current protocol. I just posted for the first time, you can find out about my experience with accutane just a couple of posts above this.

Mr.63

I've taken 3 rounds of Accutane in my life and each time I felt my energy levels dwindle a bit more.

Now that I'm on HRT I don't feel good on normal doses (100-150mg test) possibly because of long-lasting 5AR downregulation. I feel like complete crap on those doses.

I need at least 180-200mg to feel good. Interestingly, 150mg testosterone + 35mg masteron takes care of the problem, which further leads me to think DHT is indeed the issue.
I read similar things about primobolan too. Anyone else have experience with this?
Its tempting to try a really low dose of primo like 50mg a week and see how it makes me feel. I also feel like i could use some more dht. In my AAS days when i introduced winstrol or something i felt sooo good and libido just shot up.

Frizzle

I read similar things about primobolan too. Anyone else have experience with this?
Its tempting to try a really low dose of primo like 50mg a week and see how it makes me feel. I also feel like i could use some more dht. In my AAS days when i introduced winstrol or something i felt sooo good and libido just shot up.
Intresting, what is your current TRT-protocol?

ZK46

In my earlier post I stated how hcg worked for 3 months, anyway I dropped it as it stopped working. My latest protocol was to up test to 105mg and I added masteron 50 mg hoping for improvement. Unfortunately I got high blood pressure so will stop the masteron and hope BP settles

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me