Balance Acne TRT Side Effects and Symptom Relief

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnlcrowe

No blood work prior to the AI, this has all been experimentation by myself. In the past however, when I have suspected high estrogen, I have come back with pretty normal blood work for E2. Usually, it is around 20 pg/ml, which is right where you want it to be. However, I am measuring estrogen in the trough and my theory is that it is elevated during other times of the week.

I have tried literally everything else apart from using an AI because I am generally against the idea. It is without a doubt the fix in my case and I am grateful. I just hope there isn't any long-term effects from taking it because it works so well for me.

Nothing in terms of mental effects, I have no depression nor anxiety that I can note, in fact I feel pretty damn good right now. I'd say I had depression and anxiety from the fact that I couldn't get dialed in. We will see if the last issue, that is my skin side effects, resolve from this added AI. I am also on an incredibly low dosage. I had acne on dosages as low as 60mg test cyp per week, so I just think my body handles estrogen really poorly. This is 100% the best I have ever felt on TRT and I am looking to hear others input about the long-term safety on an AI at this dsoage.

I think with acne and cherry angiomas, both symptoms of elevated estrogen, I have found my fix. I will see if these skin symptoms go away. I will say I had neither of these skin side effects when my TRT clinic was adding AI to my TRT cyp without me realizing. So I do think I finally found my fix :)

Now if others can just chime in about the long-term safety of an AI.
What is AI? I see I'm joining the party years later. Did your acne issues get resolved?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching