Anyone tracking sleep cycles/Devices/Apple Watch Ultra?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I noticed since starting creatine supplements, my time spent in core sleep has increased. I have been working out harder on certain days.

Why am I spending more time in core sleep versus the other sleep cycles?

9894B35A-0CCD-49BA-B224-5EFC9BE963D1.jpeg

Attachments

• 43CD64C2-2439-45FF-BF57-279E7E7A5B47.jpeg
    43CD64C2-2439-45FF-BF57-279E7E7A5B47.jpeg
    253.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DE671CB6-E600-49EC-A8BB-74891492532F.jpeg
    DE671CB6-E600-49EC-A8BB-74891492532F.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 9898C7C6-FDBE-4C6B-9DF8-149685BC446B.jpeg
    9898C7C6-FDBE-4C6B-9DF8-149685BC446B.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 20
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DixieWrecked

Wow. I noticed the same thing! I didn't put it together until I read this. I started creatine a couple weeks ago and I was getting twice as much deep sleep according to my Fitbit. Right now I am visiting my dad and I hadn't been taking the creatine and I noticed my deep sleep halved and went back to normal.

jobshopper

Wow. I noticed the same thing! I didn't put it together until I read this. I started creatine a couple weeks ago and I was getting twice as much deep sleep according to my Fitbit. Right now I am visiting my dad and I hadn't been taking the creatine and I noticed my deep sleep halved and went back to normal.
This is very interesting. I get very little deep sleep each night. I spend most of time in REM. My deep sleep runs between 0 and 15 minutes each night.

How much creatine are you taking?

DixieWrecked

This is very interesting. I get very little deep sleep each night. I spend most of time in REM. My deep sleep runs between 0 and 15 minutes each night.

How much creatine are you taking?
5grams in the morning and then 5 grams in coconut water during workouts on those days.

I may try taking g a little at night to see if that has an effect.

Systemlord

@Systemlord are those graphs from an Iphone App?
Those graphs are part of the iPhone integrated Heath App specifically for the Apple Watch Ultra that has numerous category’s. I can’t even get it on my iPad Pro to view through that app.

I get in my car, turn up the stereo and the watch vibrates to let me know sound pressure levels this high will damage my hearing. The watch even knows I’m headed to work, or the gym and suggests routes. It’s like my personal assistant.

If I activate the emergency feature, even in area with no cell coverage, if I fall while skying and don’t get up, it will contact emergency services via satellite and upload all my diagnosis’s. Emergency services will know I have type two diabetes and hypertension before they even arrive.

If I get in a rip tide and washed out to sea, I can call emergency services in the middle of the ocean.

Apple is working on glucose monitoring!

I love this Apple watch Ultra.

Attachments

• 32472974-85C6-44C1-8321-6881D5E23397.jpeg
    32472974-85C6-44C1-8321-6881D5E23397.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

USMC

Haha, according to my Garmin Venu 2 Plus, I have had poor sleep EVERY night for the past year! I'm pretty sure it isn't accurate so I don't give it much attention.

DixieWrecked

Haha, according to my Garmin Venu 2 Plus, I have had poor sleep EVERY night for the past year! I'm pretty sure it isn't accurate so I don't give it much attention.
I think my Fitbit charge 5 gives me a good idea. It can clearly detect if I drank alcohol, wear my CPAP, etc. It's data coincides with my Wellue oximeter. I think these devices have come a long way but some are better than others. From limited research I think the Fitbit charge 5 is supposed to be one of the better ones for tracking sleep

Vince

Super Moderator
I have the Fitbit versa 3. I got it for tracking my sleep and I believe it does an excellent job. It's also great for heart rate and for how many steps you taking a day. It's part of me now and I really like having it.

Systemlord

I can’t wait for the update to Apple Watch Ultra with glucose monitoring. I wonder how long till we can check Total T and Free T on these smart watches.

I imagine the future of TRT will be devices dishing out our doses in pulses to mimic natural release while monitoring hormone levels.

aneuman

Thanks. I have one (2 months old) but are yet to trust any values beyond heart rate.
Nelson,

Congratulations on your Apple Watch!

I've been wearing one for the last 8 year, and yes, heart rate is probably the only thing you can trust, but sleep tracking is pretty good, it seems. I also like a number of heart rate derived parameters such as HRV, resting heart rate, cardio recovery, etc. Give you a pretty good idea of how your cardiovascular system is working.

Oxygen sensor is pretty lame though. There are days when according to it, I need supplemental oxygen. I'm not sure about temperature sensor as I don't have one.

I must say that I'm a geek, and I like tracking as many health parameters in apple health as possible, and I have more than 6 or 7 years of blood pressure, temperature, weight, body fat, lean mass, etc in Apple Health. Unfortunately, most doctors don't give a rat ass about it. But I like keeping records.

As an anecdote, I had covid 2 years ago. The day I got tested I felt pretty bad. Looking bad, my lowest HRV was that very same day, so there you have a good indicator that the body is under stress.

Enjoy!

Systemlord

I recently added more iron to my daily dose because every night 1.5-2 hours after my Jatenzo I feel weird, suddenly get cold feet, weakness and lightheadedness. Adding more iron increased my REM sleep time (2 hrs & 24 min) to the highest it‘s been since recoding my sleep cycles.

Iron supplements also raised my IGF-1 from 139->189 after serval months of failed attempts to raise it with peptides.

DixieWrecked

I recently added more iron to my daily dose because every night 1.5-2 hours after my Jatenzo I feel weird, suddenly get cold feet, weakness and lightheadedness. Adding more iron increased my REM sleep time (2 hrs & 24 min) to the highest it‘s been since recoding my sleep cycles.

Iron supplements also raised my IGF-1 from 139->189 after serval months of failed attempts to raise it with peptides.
do you not eat red meat?

Systemlord

Why do you say eating red meat is a short term solution?
Meaning if I’m feeling the effects of low iron and I eat something with iron, I will feel better for only 1-2 hours, but will never get my iron up and will be stuck in a low iron state without iron supplements.

I do eat iron rich foods alongside my iron supplements.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me