Would highly appreciate an analysis of my labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online

sanelb

I’m a 28 year old male that has had fatigue for 5 years now, absence of morning erection for almost 3 years, lack of energy, motivation, depression anxiety, etc. I decided to see a physician that specializes in TRT treatment. Here all the labs he ordered. This is a physician that I found on this website of "recommended physcians" and one of his specialty is TRT. But he stated he will not prescribe testosterone due to my age but he said he wants to do Clomid 50 mg by mouth twice a week on Monday and Thursday. And Anastrazole 1mg by mouth twice a week on Tuesday and Friday. Is that an effective treatment for me based on my labs? I’m afraid of starting clomid due to hearing about irreversible vision changes.

I've also added a picture of my LH and test dropping within a span of 1 and half years, what could be happening here?

I've posted two pictures below, he did a thyroid workup as well.
labs2.png

Attachments

• labshelp.png
    labshelp.png
    94 KB · Views: 56
  • dropping.png
    dropping.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Perhaps you have some other problem like sleep apnea or nutritional problem. Your TT did drop, though your free T is still fairly high and your TT isn't really low at the recent low of 459 ng/dl.

M

MarkM

The time of day that you have your labs can make a difference in your hormones. If you had a test in the morning and one in the afternoon you will see a fairly significant value in your hormone levels. When testing hormone levels you should always have the test done between 8 AM and 10 AM because that is when they are at their peak and they decline as the day progresses.

sanelb

Not on any medications or do any type of drugs, rarely drink alcohol. I sleep at least 7-8 hours. My thyroid results are above, not sure how the interpret them, since they fall in the “normal range”. Like I said doc wants to do Clomid 50mg twice a week and Anastrazole 1mg twice a week, I feel that’s a lot.

The latest lab was drawn around 8:30 am, the others were drawn at around 9am and 10 am. So if anything, the latest lab should have been higher.

So don't try the Clomid at all?

ratbag

Yes that suggested clomid dose is high... I believe most experienced TRT MD's would start you on 12.5 mg clomid EOD and not use the anastrazole. Your Free T is low for sure. Your Thyroid panel looks good.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me