Wife's Testosterone Dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Loki

My wife uses a compounded cream as well. Today I was curious the dose and I just looked at it. The strength is 1MG per gram and she applies a gram every day. Is it just me or does this seem extremely low? Like to the point of not even being anything after absorption issues ?

Nelson what are you thoughts?

Anybody else know their wives protocol?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

My wife started on cream. Then went to injections. Never did get “dialed” in and stopped the T.

She then started thyroid med and feels MUCH better now.

I do not remember her dosing for the the cream and injections, but it was really low as well.

My wife has been trying to get dialed in with DHEA. she was taking a large dose every other day. She loves the stronger feeling she has been getting from it as well as the libido boost. She’s working to get it down the the lowest possible effective dose. She’s 63, me 65, and our libidos match. Right now sex 3 times per week has never been better, including when we met in our early 30s. If she were younger, she would do testosterone, but right now there’s no need.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
One milligram of testosterone topically does seem too low. Absorption is typically 10%, so she's only getting around 100 mcg. Average production for women is more like 500 mcg per day. In other words, a standard protocol would have her applying three to five times as much.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me