Why need for dhea on testosterone? it's adrenal hormone after all

Buy Lab Tests Online
I am curious who invented whole need for dhea on trt.. it's an adrenal androgen and most of dhea if not all we get from adrenal glands.. are we shutting down adrenal gland on trt as well?? I got f*cked badly taking those dhea supps was dialed in feeling great before them now can't get into that place anymore... my experince was it's snake oil probably will fuck up any possible benefit you can get from trt
Does anybody have real labs indicate major drop of dhea-s after starting trt? and dhea supps restoring it without untolerable side effects?

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Agree with Vince, it's a very important hormone, and has a ton of benefits when optimized, but if it doesn't agree with you, and you feel better without supplementing with it, I would just stay away from it.

Mine personally has stayed around the same from before TRT, and while being on TRT, but a lot of the doctors on the TOT roundtable have said that it can decrease in men while on TRT, and they see a lot of benefit from optimizing their patient's DHEA levels.

DragonBits

I have never seen a study that suggests DHEA declines with TRT, however it does decline naturally with age. Some studies have indicated DHEA is good for your health, what serum level is best, I am not sure that was addressed. Life Extension has an optimum level for DHEA, it appears to be just a reflection of what a typical 20 year old male's level would be. I am not sure there has ever been a study based on normal levels, they always say "low" levels are negative, without defining "low".

All the studies I have seen only say take XX mg daily, but didn't indicate what level men started with and what level they achieve. Maybe I missed that part?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me