Where to Inject HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diesel7213

Hi,

Where does everyone inject their HCG? Initially I thought it was supposed to be on either side of the belly button, but I have also heard there are too many nerves there and its best to inject in the love handles. Where does everyone inject SubQ HCG? Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

HealthMan

I would say most inject either on belly fat or mixed together with their testosterone injection. I used to inject subq on my belly fat. But i have very little fat. So i am now injecting on my buttocks fat.
Love handles for me hurts a lot. Also like you said not a good idea to inject to close to the belly button.

Vince

Super Moderator
If you going to inject HCG Sub-Q the belly or love handles is probably the best place. I inject HCG the same way I inject testosterone shallow IM shoulders and VG, with 29g 1/2" syringe.

Diesel7213

If you going to inject HCG Sub-Q the belly or love handles is probably the best place. I inject HCG the same way I inject testosterone shallow IM shoulders and VG, with 29g 1/2" syringe.

Should the length of the entire needle be inject for Sub-Q or does just some of the tip need to penetrate the fat in order to be effective?

Saxon

This exactly. I've had more issues with belly injections that shallow IM. It's just easier IMO.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me