When HCG is Added to TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

buckeye22

There are plenty of studies demonstrating that common practice in TRT is to take once weekly injections. However, we know that many men feel better and that it’s significantly more physiological to microdose with EOD test injections. Not all do it by any means, but it is becoming the more optimal manner of administration.

The same can be said of Clomid. Does Clomid have to be take ED? No. Just as testosterone does not have to be taken ED or EOD, but it is more physiological and optimal to do so. Dr. Crisler always suggested taking lower ED doses as opposed to larger EOD doses to reduce side effects.

Dr. Ramasamy and Dr. Lipshultz also suggest this practice as a preferred treatment method.

“For those patients desiring to establish a pregnancy within 6 months, testosterone therapy should be discontinued, and treatment begun with 3000 IU hCG ± clomiphene citrate (25 mg daily) and a semen analysis performed every 2 months.”

You went on a tangent about test injections and that’s not even the subject matter I mentioned. Once again, Clomid doesn’t need to be taken daily. Your own study that you sent even says the protocol I mentioned, NOT DAILY. Here it is...
Treatment was initiated with administration of 25 mg of clomiphene citrate every other day with a target total serum testosterone level of 550 ± 50 ng dl−1 . For those patients not meeting the target level, doses were titrated up to 50 mg.
I’m not telling you a daily dose is wrong but eod is certainly not irregular.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me