What To Do when Female Partner is too shy to discuss low libido with doctor.

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

My wife is post menopausal (by a decade) and has low libido. She has been asking me to ask my urologist if he can prescribe something so she can keep up with my testosterone supplemented libido. But he doesn't treat females. I have read about Scream Cream on this forum and also something called Oxytocin nasal spray.
I plan to ask my urologist if he will consider writing me a script, but I seriously doubt it since she is not his patient. But I did read somewhere that the Oxytocin nasal spray is for men and women.
She is embarrassed to talk about this with her GP.
Also she is on 20mg Lexapro for about 15 years now. I know that can kill your libido as it did it for me a long time ago when I tried it.
I think I read that there are telemedicine options. I was just wondering if anyone had an similar experiences and solutions.

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Dedy Medical, site sponsor providing care for many of our members, also treats (more and more) women. The consultation is via telephone, any degree of self-consciousness may be minimized as it is not a face-to-face encounter. At the very least, call them and discuss what is involved in becoming a patient.

My wife is post menopausal (by a decade) and has low libido. She has been asking me to ask my urologist if he can prescribe something so she can keep up with my testosterone supplemented libido. But he doesn't treat females. I have read about Scream Cream on this forum and also something called Oxytocin nasal spray.
I plan to ask my urologist if he will consider writing me a script, but I seriously doubt it since she is not his patient. But I did read somewhere that the Oxytocin nasal spray is for men and women.
Also she is on 20mg Lexapro for about 15 years now. I know that can kill your libido as it did it for me a long time ago when I tried it.
I think I read that there are telemedicine options. I was just wondering if anyone had an similar experiences and solutions.

thanks

Lexapro and menopause are your answer. If she is too shy, she should talk with her gynecologist who is probably more approachable. I’d also suggest she woman up and discuss. A doctor is confidential and hears all kinds of stuff like this. Also, Lexapro and most SSRIs are over prescribed by PCP doctors all the time, especially for middle aged woman who often feel too busy for counseling or exercise, which is really what they need. The issues is that once on, they are hard to come off of. I’d recommend a full physical for her, referral to a gynecologist, some exercise-you should walk with her every day- and some gentle and patient understanding TLC from you.

Bob Lee

thanks

My wife finally got up the guts to ask her internal med guy. He was like sure, lots of women are using a little T. Gave her a box of Testim.

I was blown away, as I didn’t prompt all this.

He told her to just use a pea size daily, and increase it until she saw results. My wife asked what to look for — he said, when your husband says no, back off a bit.

Encourage your wife to talk to Dr. it will change your lives.

SkyWarn

My wife finally got up the guts to ask her internal med guy. He was like sure, lots of women are using a little T. Gave her a box of Testim.

He told her to just use a pea size daily, and increase it until she saw results. My wife asked what to look for — he said, when your husband says no, back off a bit.

WOW I wish it was that easy for me. I remember when I told my GP I was on T shots weekly 100mg his exact words were "Your playing with fire" He went on to say I am at risk for a stroke, heart attack, prostate cancer etc. Doesn't sound like the type of doctor who would be willing to give my wife T lol.
So I got her in with Defy. She just started so I will report back the results soon. Its a pity though because its all private pay with them and close to $1000.00 after all is said and done. Once on the maintenance it won't be that expensive (hopefully).
How much T did your wife need to feel results and how long did it take? Was it noticeable?

Systemlord

That's great news!

Bob Lee

WOW I wish it was that easy for me. I remember when I told my GP I was on T shots weekly 100mg his exact words were "Your playing with fire" He went on to say I am at risk for a stroke, heart attack, prostate cancer etc. Doesn't sound like the type of doctor who would be willing to give my wife T lol.
So I got her in with Defy. She just started so I will report back the results soon. Its a pity though because its all private pay with them and close to $1000.00 after all is said and done. Once on the maintenance it won't be that expensive (hopefully).
How much T did your wife need to feel results and how long did it take? Was it noticeable?

I finally figured a way to measure it. I squirt the Testim into a 10ml syringe. She use 0.5ml per day, so about 5mg of Testim. Took about a week for her to feel it. But them she backed off the dose. So..it’s 5mg Testim per day.

SkyWarn

I finally figured a way to measure it. I squirt the Testim into a 10ml syringe. She use 0.5ml per day, so about 5mg of Testim. Took about a week for her to feel it. But them she backed off the dose. So..it’s 5mg Testim per day.
She has been on 7.5mg of topical cream T from empower now for about 2 weeks. So far nothing.

Bob Lee

She has been on 7.5mg of topical cream T from empower now for about 2 weeks. So far nothing.

Uuhmm..where is she applying it? Probably give it a month. What is the recommended dose?

Also, you know some wives need a starter rub on the arm or leg to turn the switch on in the brain.

SkyWarn

Uuhmm..where is she applying it? Probably give it a month. What is the recommended dose?

Also, you know some wives need a starter rub on the arm or leg to turn the switch on in the brain.
She is applying it on the upper inner arm. Each "click" of the topi-click tube is 3.75mg. She is doing 2 clicks a day. They said after 2 weeks can increase by one click for a maximum dose of 4 clicks per day. Getting labs next week. I would think 7.5 mg would put her total T up close to 100 (just a guess). A starter rub on the arm or leg? Are you serious? lol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me