Daily Oxytocin doses. Any correlation to lactation in men?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Austinite

Last year, I started to experience retarded ejaculation. I knew it was a psychological issue as I was still able to achieve an erection. My endocrinologist suggested a low dose of Oxytocin at 10 IU, 15 minutes prior to any sexual activity. Surprisingly, it worked. Almost too good as I would complete sooner than desired at times.

Recently I've been reading more about Oxytocin and noticed many that are using it daily, or even multiple times daily. But not for the reasons I take it. Merely for the betterment of their social interaction. I decided to give this a try and my doctor increased my prescription to 60 doses monthly.

For the past 10 days I've been taking the sublingual tablets daily, and 2 days ago I decided to increase to twice daily doses. I can't tell if it's placebo or if it's actually working, but I certainly feel better. Especially noticeable at work. Overly friendly, so to speak. One of my employees pointed out that I seemed "excited" while on a phone call, and used hand gestures, as if the caller was in front of me. Which I never usually do.

Anyway, placebo or not, too early to determine anything just yet. My concern however, is with a comment by a friend of mine who says there is a correlation between high serum oxytocin and lactation. I've read several studies to no avail. I did however, find a study that stated nasal spray Oxytocin at 26 IU yielded peak serum at 30 minutes in men; with a safe return to baseline in 2.5 hours. This was a 2.5 hour study in 11 men, all shared similar results.

This study seems to render the possible lactation theory fruitless due to the almost-immediate return to baseline. I can't seem to find anything relating to Oxytocin impacting prolactin even. Furthermore; with such a short lived compound, I'll have to strategically time my blood work, and frequent draws would be necessary to monitor this. Seems quite the cumbersome task.

Am I missing something here, or is there any correlation with lactation?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tmckenzie

I do not know about the lactation aspects of oxytocin, however I am interested in your post because you had success using it. I tried the nasal version and I might as well be squirting water up my nose. It does nothing for me.

Austinite

I do not know about the lactation aspects of oxytocin, however I am interested in your post because you had success using it. I tried the nasal version and I might as well be squirting water up my nose. It does nothing for me.

I've tried some over the counter products with no success. Compounded pharmacy sublingual seem to be effective for me.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've tried some over the counter products with no success. Compounded pharmacy sublingual seem to be effective for me.

Austin - What's the dosage per pill and is it micronized?

I tried a compounded nasal as well and all I think it did for me was give me more intense orgasms.

Austinite

Austin - What's the dosage per pill and is it micronized?

I tried a compounded nasal as well and all I think it did for me was give me more intense orgasms.

I don't know if it's micronized. It melts in mere seconds and absorbs under the tongue quickly. The script is 10 IU/1mg test...

Attachments

• Img_1630.jpg
    Img_1630.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,131

Austinite

No clue to be honest. I need to make my way over to speak to the pharmacist and find out why it's compounded with testosterone.

It's actually units, not milligrams. Not sure why the label doesn't state this. Here is the actual pill enclosure:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me