What is TRT and What is NOT TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Nah, he always likes to claim this chap is me for some reason.
So who is he then? I know on the internet you can be anyone you want and with the use of a VPN you can make it look very real. But what is the use? It should be easy enough to prove. I'm going to assume most of us have WhatsApp? I have no problem contacting him by a video call and will definitely communicate my WhatsApp information by PM. I don't have international calling on my cell phone plan or I would do that. WhatsApp is free anyway.

Last edited:

BigTex

You did not do any frontloading for the TU this time, just started microdosing from the start?
I guess I didn't make that so clear......yes my front loading was 30mg/day of testosterone base transdermal. I did that for about 1 month. I felt pretty good at that dose and had no symptoms of low T. After I quit the cypionate I tested and was down to 320. So that was my base. Maybe 3 months down the line I was at 802.

T

tareload

So who is he then? I know on the internet you can be anyone you want and with the use of a VPN you can make it look very real. But what is the use? It should be easy enough to prove. I'm going to assume most of us have WhatsApp? I have no problem contacting him by a video call and will definitely communicate my WhatsApp information by PM. I don't have international calling on my cell phone plan or I would do that. WhatsApp is free anyway.

See here...

Full disclosure...I am an internet nobody. Studious Indonesian young lad as Robroy likes to say. But it is always nice interacting with you on here @BigTex.

I have no affliation with TNation. I just started really posting on there after I saw RobRoy, Danny Bossa (by association at the time but not to the same degree) berating the crap out of average dudes just wanting help with their TRT. Also bugs me when "experts" state absolute BS and claim credentials.

At one point Danny was claiming yeti308 aka robroy aka you know who was the smartest dude he had ever known.

Best wishes.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigTex

See here...

Full disclosure...I am an internet nobody. Studious Indonesian young lad as Robroy likes to say. But it is always nice interacting with you on here @BigTex.

I have no affliation with TNation. I just started really posting on there after I saw RobRoy, Danny Bossa (by association at the time but not to the same degree) berating the crap out of average dudes just wanting help with their TRT. Also bugs me when "experts" state absolute BS and claim credentials.

At one point Danny was claiming yeti308 aka robroy aka you know who was the smartest dude he had ever known.

Best wishes.
Well it will be interesting to see if RobRoy takes me up on my offer for a video conference on WhatsApp. But then this should be no shock to me because I was an expert on trolling back in the early 90's. I taught people the art and showed them how to find open proxies to use to be anyone you want to be. Not saying this is the case.

I don't know anything about readalot but I think I recall you mentioning you were an engineer? I do know that you have a very good ability to read research and analyze, most engineers have that ability. You are also very good with statistics and numbers. I admit that is my weakness. I opted out of the math department statistics course to do one in the kinesiology department which was more applicable to the software we use in research.. So I can get through. I have no problem letting anyone know that I have a bachelors in Business and a minor in physical education. I have a masters degree in exercise science with a second area of interest in sports nutrition. I graduated with a 3.98 out of 4 points. So I worked my ass off and learned as much as I could. Since graduating I have literally spent 1000's of hours reading research, and communicating with those who write the research. So I continue to learn only because I see how much more there is I don't know.

I do respect being anonymous. I knew all of my life that discussing steroids was not something that you do in a public place. Even now that TRT has become more acceptable, I still keep my mouth shut about it. With the stigma attached with the use of steroids you never know when something you post in your real name will com back and bite you in the ass. However, the older I get the more I don't give a crap. I no longer have to work as I already get a good pension from retirement. So I have kind of gotten where I put my middle finger in the air much more than I use to.

T

tareload

you mentioning you were an engineer?

Nelson tried to out me one time haha. I never admitted to anything LOL.

I understand your feelings as you get older. I am getting there haha.

I love your education story man. You kicked ass.

BigTex

OK, so no one say BigTex knows @readalot is an engineer. My assumption was just that. But I will say this about you, @readalot was the 1st guy to welcome me into the group, then @Nelson Vergel quickly followed. I can promise you I was very humbled that I got both of you guy's attention with my posts.

OK, I had to get a new account at Tnation. I had one under BigTex but I have no idea what email address I used. So I could not retrieve the password. So now I am BigTexxx, have the same email with protonmail. Now I can read this stuff you post there.

I already saw two people there I cant tolerate long: Christian Thibaudeau and Ellington Darden HIT. Both are pushing this HIT training that is worthless for most who lift weights. Nothing has changed I see.

Last edited:
T

tareload

BigTex knows @readalot is an engineer.

BigTex *thinks* @readalot is an engineer.

I am actually only 12 but can swim really well LOL. We have a nice library here on the island.

Awesome. I got banned over there for arguing but I guess they let me back and barely tolerate me.

I will get back to you on the Hct and AUC stuff. Have a great Sunday.

Belekas

nobody
OK, so no one say BigTex knows @readalot is an engineer. My assumption was just that. But I will say this about you, @readalot was the 1st guy to welcome me into the group, then @Nelson Vergel quickly followed. I can promise you I was every hmbled that I got both of you guy's attention with my posts.
@readalot also helped me when I started my TRT last year and got BP spikes pretty much right out the gate. Shared great info and supported a brother in trouble. Always posts great info, helps guys that want to be helped and stays polite. So kudos to you brother! Also I like your posts @BigTex as experience, which you have plenty, is priceless. So thank you for sharing as well. Salute!

Belekas

nobody
@Belekas, again I am humbled!. You are one of the few here who walks the walk in the iron game. I guess I know another guy from the UK?
Sure do man! Originally I'm from Eastern Europe, Lithuania, but going my 4th year in the UK. I wish I could train like always but these days I'm just trying to heal the issues that I've done to myself being young and foolish. I believe we all have to pay for shit we did in the past. One way or another. But never giving up and will push through. Iron and our lifestyle is my church. You already know: )

T

tareload

Sure do man! Originally I'm from Eastern Europe, Lithuania, but going my 4th year in the UK. I wish I could train like always but these days I'm just trying to heal the issues that I've done to myself being young and foolish. I believe we all have to pay for shit we did in the past. One way or another. But never giving up and will push through. Iron and our lifestyle is my church. You already know: )
Love your new title Brother and hope you get relief! Thanks for taking the time and the effort you put into your thread.

T

tareload

So by AUC you mean area under the drug concentration-time curve? I would assume by doing micro-dosing of TU it has literally taken months to reach peak and the levels were much more stable. Cypionate the time to reach peak is very short. My wife even suggested that the cypionate was the issue the whole time. Hell she knows as much about these esters as I do. I even went for two months after dropping the cypionate and adding TU by adding test base 30mg/d until the blood levels of TU started getting closer to peak. Never in my life have I done it this way and the last thing I wanted was to feel like crap with low serum T levels. After dropping the cypionate I did test and was at 320 so I added the base.

I had no idea what dose to even use because I wanted to go ever 5 days. So I checked back at older blood work where I was doing 1000mg every 90 days and came up with a dose. My doctor still thinks I am using the cypionate he prescribes. So needless to say he was not part of this decision and most likely would not approve. I mentioned TU and he said it would not work because I would have to depend on UG sources. As I said, I have only used cypionate a very few times and that was back in the 80's. Since then it was only enanthate and the last 10 years or so I switched to TU only. I seem to respond with less unwanted side effects with TU. The grapefruit was another guess as when I was doing TU we had about a dozen grapefruit trees in our yard. I ate grapefruit every day year round. Lots of guess work on cause and effect going on. But sometimes that is all we have. I know that grapefruit lowers HCT and know that the times I did TU I ate grapefruit and never had HCT issues. So I cut the cypionate, added TU and started eating grapefruit and the HCT dropped to normal.

I guess I am going to have to break down and sign up to TN again. I can't remember my old user name whether it was BigTex, ILiftBig2001, or something else. Might have even been my real name. I joined that place right after they opened it and never posted there much. There are quite a few people involved with TN that I honestly can't tolerate.

Yes area under the conc curve. Would be interesting to plot out your various test doses over this time to estimate peak/ trough and AUC. The test base throws a little wrinkle in the idea I had but I would venture that you had a period in there after you cut out the Test Cyp where your weekly AUC was lower. So I wonder if your Hct will climb back up on TU for the same AUC as with Test cyp?

But you also have the additional effect now with the naringin (grapefruit). Easy enough to remove the grapefruit not that you would want to. Don't break what is working for you now.

Way to go!

I never had much success with naringin caps so I should have probably bit the bullet and had a little bit of fruit haha.

T

tareload

You did not do any frontloading for the TU this time, just started microdosing from the start?
He supplemented with test base until approx stable levels from TU were reached. That is how I understood it. I am guessing AUC during this transition period may still have been lower than prior with Test Cyp but would be instructive to estimate. Regardless, we should compare AUC for his Test Cyp protocol vs the new TU protocol.

@BigTex did you ever try the grapefruit while on Test Cyp. Sure would be nice to prove out some positive and negative controls from your experiments. Very cool work. Thank you for sharing.

T

tareload

Now that would make for an interesting thread....
I am glad BigTex made it unscathed (I hope) from his experiences. Brings back a bad memory for me. Knew one of the baddest dudes back in the 90s who ran a decent sized club in town. Luck finally ran out for him when 5 dudes came back to the club (after being removed) and blindsided him with aluminum baseball bats. Spent 5 weeks in hospital and took about 9 months to learn to walk again with some brain damage. Sad stuff over nothing but liquid courage and subsequent cowardly assault.

Never turn your back at the door without a teammate. You gotta keep your eyes on a swivel especially after you have removed a rowdy group. Of course now days I imagine this is not as applicable since the young guys are on their phones or computers at home on Fri/Sat night?

BigTex

He supplemented with test base until approx stable levels from TU were reached. That is how I understood it. I am guessing AUC during this transition period may still have been lower than prior with Test Cyp but would be instructive to estimate. Regardless, we should compare AUC for his Test Cyp protocol vs the new TU protocol.

@BigTex did you ever try the grapefruit while on Test Cyp. Sure would be nice to prove out some positive and negative controls from your experiments. Very cool work. Thank you for sharing.
OK, here is a graph comparing the test cyp I had planned for the year and the switch to TU. Note, that at the beginning I was going 40mg/TU every 5 days and later after testing, I increased to 55mg/TU every 5 days. I did not include the test base in this but did it up until I switched to 55mg.

TU.JPG

You can see how quickly the TC reaches peak, where the TU has taken around 250 days to reach peak. I did start the grapefruit on the TC and saw my HCT drop from 55 - 52. The rest happened with dropping the TC and switching to TU. One thing I still keep in mind is starting to eat grapefruit and the changes in HCT all happened in around a 90 day period after my last blood dump. So who knows what really caused the HCT to drop to 49 at last testing. My serum T level was 802 last testing as well. I am thinking that with the addition of the grapefruit and the very slow progression to peak, HCT didn't rise as fast as it did with the TC. I am not going to test again until September.

Belekas

nobody
I am glad BigTex made it unscathed (I hope) from his experiences. Brings back a bad memory for me. Knew one of the baddest dudes back in the 90s who ran a decent sized club in town. Luck finally ran out for him when 5 dudes came back to the club (after being removed) and blindsided him with aluminum baseball bats. Spent 5 weeks in hospital and took about 9 months to learn to walk again with some brain damage. Sad stuff over nothing but liquid courage and subsequent cowardly assault.

Never turn your back at the door without a teammate. You gotta keep your eyes on a swivel especially after you have removed a rowdy group. Of course now days I imagine this is not as applicable since the young guys are on their phones or computers at home on Fri/Sat night?
Serious story there brother and poor guy. Now these days in London you can get stabbed to death by some fool teen with a zombie knife just like that for an argument or even nothing at all if you're in a bad place and the wrong time. But thats probably like anywere more or less as shit happens even in calmest places. But still some places are especially high-crime and better be smart about them and avoid then risk and get involved in some stupid shit. Kids these days carry blades while high of 90% THC vapes and they have no idea what happens when they slice somebody up. No brains, no fear. Then they get life and get taken out from the street. No honour, no respect. But its a Hydra- cut one head off, two new appear, and so on. Especially here the UKs Drill culture, when every little guy promotes violence, gang life, money, hoez and clothes. It's a sad world but IIWII.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me