What is TRT and What is NOT TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SteveCleves

28 people on the TOT Roundtable livestream tonight. I am focusing on the wrong outfit.
All about GH. The miracle hormone. Nothing to worry about. It’s all good.

I’m still curious if Jay requires drs to pay to be recommended by him as @RobRoy disclosed in that video from a few years ago with Danny Bossa. I’m no lawyer and I may be 100% wrong, but these guys may want to check that they are not violating FTC regulations if they are paying Jay and Jay is recommending them as service providers.

“If you endorse a product through social media, your endorsement message should make it obvious when you have a relationship (“material connection”) with the brand. A “material connection” to the brand includes a personal, family, or employment relationship or a financial relationship – such as the brand paying you or giving you free or discounted products or services. “

T

tareload

All about GH. The miracle hormone. Nothing to worry about. It’s all good.

I’m still curious if Jay requires drs to pay to be recommended by him as @RobRoy disclosed in that video from a few years ago with Danny Bossa. I’m no lawyer and I may be 100% wrong, but these guys may want to check that they are not violating FTC regulations if they are paying Jay and Jay is recommending them as service providers.

“If you endorse a product through social media, your endorsement message should make it obvious when you have a relationship (“material connection”) with the brand. A “material connection” to the brand includes a personal, family, or employment relationship or a financial relationship – such as the brand paying you or giving you free or discounted products or services. “
Or do Docs pay him to not recommend them? That may be more valuable.

Excellent question by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveCleves

Lol.

Who knows?

It is weird though that these guys now seem to be on the GH bandwagon. If you watch all the previous round tables GH was never really something they discussed. Now they are calling it a miracle drug?

I’ve never seen anything that has convinced me that GH is worth the money and possible side effects.

Charliebizz

I love how @RobRoy tries to equate “optimal“ with longevity. If your goal is to get swole and be a better athlete by all means do you. But a Good amount of men just want to feel decent. And also live as long and healthy as possible. I’ll admit sometimes I want to push the limits but we are aware of the risk. The fact that he acts like every damn thing he does is only positive is bat shit crazy.

T

tareload

I love how @RobRoy tries to equate “optimal“ with longevity. If your goal is to get swole and be a better athlete by all means do you. But a Good amount of men just want to feel decent. And also live as long and healthy as possible. I’ll admit sometimes I want to push the limits but we are aware of the risk. The fact that he acts like every damn thing he does is only positive is bat shit crazy.
Gee I mean you would think this top left figure would be shared with patients before going on some solid anti aging protocols to highlight pay to play. But no sadly not.

1690470221659.png

Decent qualitative picture to consider.

Tall and want to carry a bunch of extra muscle? Check out time most likely coming a little early.

T

tareload

i Asked a question in the Facebook group. Why do guys with high hct and hgb feel better when they donate. crickets. They always want to say that it’s not causing side effects the people think it is. But can never answer why they feel better
Cause those guys that feel better are delusional and it is all in their head? /s

Thanks for sharing.

T

tareload

First time I was temp suspended Colucci did not want to change the word "safe" to "safer" in the Pharma section description. I chatted with owner of BioTest Tim Patterson and to his immense credit he changed the word. If you want some entertainment go see the three threads I argue with Colucci about this. Talk about an OCD pest. I don't think I would have been as patient in his shoes.

Hence my legacy over there...I got a word changed.

Over the years I linked to ExcelMale stuff over there which is a no no. They claim the policy stems from spammers of the past. Clearly EM is not spam. You don't see Mods here complaining when I link to something over there that I think is valuable. I was using both sites as a sort of database to house stuff I thought valuable/helpful. Quite a group over here that I am grateful for.

What finally got me banned was for a 2nd or 3rd time trying to correct their "member coach" over there on some of the errors he makes. I think the first one was claiming he tested at ~30 ng/dl TT and I asked where his LH test was before he goes on TRT. Where was the retest? He got miffed. I did not want newbie thinking this was sound approach.

So yesterday he claimed he was correcting his testosterone through medicine and diet. Diet? I was curious how someone adjusts their TT/FT levels once on exogenous Test.

Long story short, do not challenge the "pwnisher". He is protected Haha.

View attachment 34441

Shortly after the message came the ban. I don't think some people take kindly to scientific debate or losing face. I get it but getting to the facts is messy sometimes.

Oh well it was a good run. I hope I helped some people.

Admin deleted latest "offending" post. Since some were interested, those are the facts. Serial EM linker here. Guilty as charged LMAO!

I think I will stay here. I am told I would not fit in at UGBB or Professional Muscle. This is a smart group at ExcelMale.

Sorry I won't be able to keep up with you at TNation anymore @RobRoy. I did enjoy our interactions under your handles "yeti308" and "carma" and I think one more I can't remember. It was sometimes painful but at least others get to see the debate. Thanks for the feedback @Charliebizz. It is the only reason I do it. I have nothing to gain from all this but an excuse to learn and read myself and apply what I was trained to do.
@MrGrant thought there may be more to the story but there is not as far as I know. Here is the termination email:

======

-------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Fri, Jul 14, 2023, 11:17 AM
Subject: [COMMUNITY - T NATION] Your account has been suspended
To: xxxxxxxxxxx

You have been suspended from the forum.
Reason - Would not listen to staff feedback
readlot,
Due to the disregard of repeated warnings about links to other sites and following specific users to ask personal medical questions of, we have suspended your readalot and tareload accounts.

======

There you have it. Permanent ban. Serial offender for linking to EM and also trying to help "T3hPwnisher" dude better understand the basics of TRT and HPTA. Thou shall not "confront" a member coach about his apparent lack of knowledge of endocrine system and proper evaluation before starting TRT. "Controversial" posts deleted with no concern for time it took me to craft. That is the opposite of a forum to help educate members.

Give my regards to the members at TN. I'll be over here if anyone has a question. Great forum here. Mods never hassle me about linking to TN in the past. Why? Cause when I link something it's because it is valuable info IMO intended to help. Not advertising. Solid Mods here

Best wishes.

Feel free to share with those interested at TN @MrGrant. Not posting tbere again.

T

tareload

That's what testosterone does. Testosterone converts into its active metabolites. So to you those active metabolites are harmful instead of helpful. When we block those active metabolites we cause harm. When we leave them alone we see benefit. So for decades men were treated with high doses of testosterone with no levels tested and elevated estradiol and yet no harm was caused in all of those decades.

Screenshot_20230820_170421_Drive.jpg

T

tareload

Testosterone is essentially a pro hormone

See above. Hey at least you never claimed to be an accountant or strong at math. Endocrinology? Biochemistry? Flux analysis?

Here you go one more time...

1692566578321.png

Fig. 2

See Metabolism section.

So up to 10% of circulating testosterone is essentially a prohormone. Only off by an order of magnitude or correct for a human with no skeletal muscle. Did you quit resistance training?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching