Testosterone Base and DMSO question.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vajra

So I am new to this forum. Not sure if its even proper to ask this question in the forum. If not let me know and ill delete it.

I have had nothing but side effects from testosterone injections. I live very clean. Maybe its the esters, or the oils, or the dissolvents used in the vials. Either way I decided to take things in my own hands and buy pure testosterone base powder.
I have used DMSO extensively for decades orally and topically with 0 side effects. In fact many positive health effects only. Im not here to discuss for or against DMSO as I know some have a problem with it.
However DMSO is extremely powerful at making any compound penetrate through the skin. Better than anything else.
I have been off testosterone for some time and run on own (limited) production.

I mixed DMSO with T base as 200mg pr. ml. using a magnetic stirrer. Its completely dissolved.
My dropper does 25 drop pr ml.
15 drops contains 100mg of T base.

Application has been done on scrotum, arms, wrist, shoulders you name it. I have done 100mg/15 drops 3x a day as I felt nothing from it. Its now day 3 and still nothing.
This is unusual as I usually feel T right away. And if too much, Estrogenic and DHT side effects pretty fast.

I wash the skin with soap before application.
The powder should be 100% legit. Its micronized T base. Bought at a place where many other forum members (on another forum I am not signed up for, but read plenty on) bought from and they got legit product.

So I have some thoughts:

Would it be possible to not feel the T at all, for these 3 days? Like nada? I mean I applied total of 300mg a day. Should do something. or is it too soon to tell?
Im pretty sure if I injected this at even 10% the dose I would feel it after 3 days.

Or maybe the fact I only need 15 drops to apply 100mg isnt enough DMSO? maybe I need it to be more diluted in DMSO so I would need a larger amount of it to apply same mg?

I dont feel any powder residue on the skin after application. I did that with regular creams bought online.
The powder is completely dissolved. the liquid is clear.
Im just baffled of the no response thing. Any input would be appreciated.
Not sure anyone in here have experience with DMSO and Test Base. Hope so.

Thank you

UPDATE: Well at least part of the mystery has been solved. I just went outside in the sun and saw small white particles on the application site on the skin. It doesnt penetrate. Which doesn't make sense as DMSO is like the most effective substance for absorption through the skin.
I suspect I did too good a job dissolving it in too high concentration pr ml.
Just swapped on top some regular DMSO cream. See if that helps.
Will also dilute the ratio now to only 50mg pr ml. See if that changes anything.
I was wondering why people where complaining about the DMSO itching their skin. with 15 drops I saw no issue. I bet with 50 drops I will.
Story goes on scrotum for some reason it doesnt itch. Ill try that if other areas becomes too much trouble. Only issue is it raises DHT a lot more.

Update: Ok at 50mg/ml I dosed 2ml on inside of my calf leg. No skin irritation. I suspect lower body skin is less sensitive to DMSO than upper body skin. This time I for sure could feel it. Very strong. Its the dilution ratio that was the issue. 100mg is way too much but the good news is its out the system in less than 12 hours. Tonight ill use only 50mg/1ml. - so conclusion is: it works. problem solved. I hope this post will help someone else experimenting with this too. Since this is brand new protocol for me I have nothing to report yet but I will at a later date. If you read this and its been months ask for an update and ill give you one.

UPDATE 3 weeks later:

ok it works. Just did blood test(in latin american country)

TESTOSTERONA TOTAL * 12.5 ng/mL (reference 1.71 - 7.89)

So I was unsure if it works so I put on 100mg in the morning. 100mg in the evening. on scrotum.

I did the blood test this morning at 8am. I applied my last T base the day before around 8pm. T base half life is short. Some say 12 hours. I have seen in other forums people test themselves 24 hours after on T base and still have high levels.

1ml of pure DMSO liquid contains 50mg in my mix. I wanted to make sure enough DMSO was present pr mg to bring it across the skin.

Ill be cutting it back to just 1x a day in the morning.

Now with those high levels I can say this: T base does NOT have side effects similar to injections. With injections I felt estrogen bloat. high blood pressure. prostate irritation. Considering I have been doing T base now for 2-3 weeks at what I now realize high dosage and I have NONE of these side effects I am personally going to conclude that what many experience as side effects comes from the olis used. esters and benzyl alc. used to dissolve the T in. It is a normal reaction for the body to increase blood pressure when poisoned. Ill be using this Micronized T base powder in DMSO from now on. Its cheap. and Clean. And effective.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

What were you expecting to feel? If you are getting brief spikes of absorption the lack of feeling side effects may be progress for you. There is another poster on here who IIRC did almost his exact thing and he got good results with it, but I haven't seen him post in a year or so. If you search on DMSO you should find his thread.

Vajra

What were you expecting to feel? If you are getting brief spikes of absorption the lack of feeling side effects may be progress for you. There is another poster on here who IIRC did almost his exact thing and he got good results with it, but I haven't seen him post in a year or so. If you search on DMSO you should find his thread.
I found the thread but as you mentioned its old.
I usually feel the mood lift, lighter feeling in the body, better sleep, lowered cortisol etc. very fast when on T.
Along then comes the side effects as well. However this time I feel nothing. nada.

Vajra

UPDATE:

ok it works. Just did blood test(in latin american country)

TESTOSTERONA TOTAL * 12.5 ng/mL (reference 1.71 - 7.89)

So I was unsure if it works so I put on 100mg in the morning. 100mg in the evening. on scrotum.

I did the blood test this morning at 8am. I applied my last T base the day before around 8pm. T base half life is short. Some say 12 hours. I have seen in other forums people test themselves 24 hours after on T base and still have high levels.

1ml of pure DMSO liquid contains 50mg in my mix. I wanted to make sure enough DMSO was present pr mg to bring it across the skin.

Ill be cutting it back to just 1x a day in the morning.

Now with those high levels I can say this: T base does NOT have side effects similar to injections. With injections I felt estrogen bloat. high blood pressure. prostate irritation. Considering I have been doing T base now for 2-3 weeks at what I now realize high dosage and I have NONE of these side effects I am personally going to conclude that what many experience as side effects comes from the olis used. esters and benzyl alc. used to dissolve the T in. It is a normal reaction for the body to increase blood pressure when poisoned. Ill be using this Micronized T base powder in DMSO from now on. Its cheap. and Clean. And effective.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me