What is TRT and What is NOT TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

So I looked in on some of his latest videos and this app appears well done. Just great he is trying to educate on risks.

This had me laughing pretty hard.

Too bad he doesn't make some of the writing legible. Everyone always trying to pimp MIT haha.

O'Connor is excellent for this type of work as he is not encumbered with ego and theoretical knowledge from a chemical/physiology/scientist/engineer standpoint. Helping guys much more effective when the intermediary plays a helpful therapist role who on his own is not haughty or dangerous. Just relaying information.

That AAS cycle approach looks a lot like what @Gman86 mentioned. Obviously Not TRT but nice he provides some context. Spiritual guru meets androgen use. The Anabolic Doc does crack me up.
Am I correct with the dosages this MIT guy uses? It was kind of hard to follow lol. But this is what I got. Is kind of similar to what I use tbh.

TOTALS PER WEEK:
200mg test cyp
40mg primo
20mg mast
105mg NPP

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Am I correct with the dosages this MIT guy uses? It was kind of hard to follow lol. But this is what I got. Is kind of similar to what I use tbh.

TOTALS PER WEEK:
200mg test cyp
40mg primo
20mg mast
105mg NPP
116 to 140 mg/week test cyp
The rest as you written
Cycles through the rest alternating but O'Connor said he simplified for the presentation.

"Incredible" he calls it.

Agreed on his comments about harm reduction.

I love the spiritual discussion of AAS on context of Newtonian Laws.

The Einstein cycle haha.

HGH and concern on IGF-1.

Metformin / Losartan or similar / aspirin / lipids rest of O'Connor's med stack.

Last edited by a moderator:

JmarkH

Dr. OConnor is a very helpful dude. I've talked with him a few times and he has helped me straighten out the medicines the VA has me on, BP, cholesterol, GERD and such. The VA is most likely getting tired of me asking them for adjustments and med changes. He has weekly zoom meetings where you can ask him questions.

Charliebizz

I actually called Kominiareks practice a few years ago about joining, I ended up not wanting to pay the membership/management fee, but he did personally call me to try to get me to join, left messages, etc. It wasn't until later that I thought it odd that a guy who claims to have thousands of patients had time to make hard sales calls.
Exactly. you Can tell a practice like defy has a large patient base. Based off how many practitioners they have and the amount of office staff. You can call 7 days a week and get a different person to answer your call and help you out. When I was with dr crisler he had one women who was the office person and his assistant. Not a chance he was managing “thousands“ of patients imo.
and charging membership fees is about the grimiest thing I think I seen yet. if your practice is good enough. You don’t have to lock people in financially. They will willingly Come back for more

BigTex

I actually called Kominiareks practice a few years ago about joining, I ended up not wanting to pay the membership/management fee, but he did personally call me to try to get me to join, left messages, etc. It wasn't until later that I thought it odd that a guy who claims to have thousands of patients had time to make hard sales calls.
There you go! I had a doctor that chose to go into a private membership status back when Obama care started. He gave me a flyer about the whole program and I never heard from him again. Just wasn't something I needed so I moved on. But apparently he has so many patients sign up that he doesn't have to go online and beg patients to get on his program. I don't think these guys are near as busy as they say. Imagine how many patients you could see in the time it take to make on of these 1 hour roundtables.

Charliebizz

There you go! I had a doctor that chose to go into a private membership status back when Obama care started. He gave me a flyer about the whole program and I never heard from him again. Just wasn't something I needed so I moved on. But apparently he has so many patients sign up that he doesn't have to go online and beg patients to get on his program. I don't think these guys are near as busy as they say. Imagine how many patients you could see in the time it take to make on of these 1 hour roundtables.
I love when they say they see thousands of patients. Yet even his own Facebook group has less than 500 followers lol. Not that everyone has Facebook but still.

BigTex

So without a doubt, these internet TRT gurus are not near as popular as they want us to believe. The TRT business is obviously no that big and you have to split the patients between general practice, urologists and other doctors that also do this. While my doctor is slam packed from opening to close, I doubt he has a huge amount of TRT guys there. Certainly 500 followers is not 500 patients and in the social media world 500 followers is not very many.

Charliebizz

So without a doubt, these internet TRT gurus are not near as popular as they want us to believe. The TRT business is obviously no that big and you have to split the patients between general practice, urologists and other doctors that also do this. While my doctor is slam packed from opening to close, I doubt he has a huge amount of TRT guys there. Certainly 500 followers is not 500 patients and in the social media world 500 followers is not very many.
And his group has pretty much been inactive since last year. Forgot that part

BigTex

Hashimoto's is an autonomic disease? High vibration diet?

Wow, where have I been?

What's 99 bucks a month here and 19.99 there?

Judah channel for the win!

https://youtube.com/@thejudahchannel
Can I buy an angel to help @RobRoy understand the basics of optimization, tradeoff, and human physiology?

Maybe another bonus if the angel can help him understand blood viscosity.

Wow I missed my calling. I do all this for free lol.

Oprah the Cosmos? Sorry but that was all I could take of that one.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me