What is Post SSRI's (Antidepressants) Sexual Dysfunction

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
He works at one of the well-known Universities in my hometown.

Dr. Healy gets deep!

David Healy is a psychiatrist, scientist, psychopharmacologist, and author. Before becoming a professor of Psychiatry in Wales and more recently in the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University in Canada, he studied medicine in Dublin and at Cambridge University.

He is a former Secretary of the British Association for Psychopharmacology. He has authored more than 230 Peer Reviewed Articles and 25 books, including The Antidepressant Era and The Creation of Psychopharmacology from Harvard University Press, Let Them Eat Prozac from New York University Press, and Mania from Johns Hopkins University Press and Pharmagedden.

His latest book, Shipwreck of the Singular –Healthcare’s Castaways, shows how improvements in medicine, which contributed to increasing our life expectancies, have turned inside out and are leading to shortened life spans.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
What are the treatments?
This is for PFS which is not necessarily the same thing, but for this one very vocal guy, the answer was just get on TRT with an ample dose of cream and be patient:

So the answer might be something like: let your brain marinate in a soup of jacked up T, DHT, and E2 for however long it takes to respond with some libido. It probably won't work for everyone, but it worked for at least that guy. It's the same strategy I'm trying for what I think is post-accutane sexual dysfunction. Crank the levels up, live your life, check back in a year.

Kenp

This is for PFS which is not necessarily the same thing, but for this one very vocal guy, the answer was just get on TRT with an ample dose of cream and be patient:

So the answer might be something like: let your brain marinate in a soup of jacked up T, DHT, and E2 for however long it takes to respond with some libido. It probably won't work for everyone, but it worked for at least that guy. It's the same strategy I'm trying for what I think is post-accutane sexual dysfunction. Crank the levels up, live your life, check back in a year.
Okay interesting, I have PFS and am doing HCG mono therapy right now. Let us know if you get improvements! I will do too

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me