What is an Optimal E2 Level?

Buy Lab Tests Online

meelord

The estradiol levels with the sensitive test at 18-30, is too low. You need higher levels to feel good.

Vince as you no doubt know Rand McClain in his videos is shooting for E2 of 15-20 (sensitive test). I just got my results back and E2 was 20. Feel pretty good... not great, but good. I acknowledge that much of this comes down to how one feels, however what in your view is an optimum E2 level?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince as you no doubt know Rand McClain in his videos is shooting for E2 of 15-20 (sensitive test). I just got my results back and E2 was 20. Feel pretty good... not great, but good. I acknowledge that much of this comes down to how one feels, however what in your view is an optimum E2 level?
There is not one study that has looked at the effects of estradiol over 35 on men on testosterone replacement with total testosterone over 500 ng/dL.

We know 0.3- 0.4 % of testosterone aromatizes to estradiol. We also know that some references seem to indicate that T/E2 ratios of at least 10 are OK for fertility. We can not just choose one upper E2 value for everyone since this value depends on your total T.

Old studies had men with total testosterone much under 400 ng/dL. In those studies, max E2 seemed to be 35-40 pg/ml for higher mortality risk. Those studies do not apply to men like us on TRT who may have values exceeding 600 mg/dL.

We definitely know that below the lower limit of 10-20 pg/ml of estradiol, bone loss, low libido and fat gain can occur. We just do not have data that proves what the upper value is to minimize heart disease, edema, ED, etc.
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...ew-with-Urology-Professor-Dr-Ranjith-Ramasamy

There isn't one. You have to find yours, accounting for SHBG, too, and Free Estrogens. Many if not all these old studies, are just that, OLD. Never used LC/MS/MS, never accounted for SHBG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me