What is an Ideal E2 Level

Buy Lab Tests Online
If your E2 of 15 is on the Sensitive Assay, that is too low. Low E2 causes low to no libido, among other issues such as joint pain.

Also, the best TRT doctors refuse to even use pellets - that tells you how "good" a method they are for TRT.

You say an estradiol sensitive test of 15 is too low. I'm curious about that my estradiol was 15.1 but the range listed is 8-35.

If 15 is low what is the ideal range?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You say an estradiol sensitive test of 15 is too low. I'm curious about that my estradiol was 15.1 but the range listed is 8-35.

If 15 is low what is the ideal range?

There is no, absolute ideal number. What is your total testosterone value and how are you feeling? Do you have symptoms of elevated/suppressed estradiol? "In range" and healthy are not necessarily the same thing. As a rule of thumb, E2 below 20 is typically as problematic as E2 above 40.

My latest test shows total T at 476 and free at 12.4.

I'm in the process of getting a consultation with defymedical, for symptoms associated with low T. Such as no libido, mild ED, loss of strength increase fat, fatigue, trouble sleeping.

Maybe my estradiol levels are playing a roll, of 15 is low. Not something I considered before.

ERO

Many non-TRT expert Docs and a great many guys do not know that having your E2 too low is just as bad as it being too high and probably just about as common for guys on TRT. How you feel is more important than any specific number, but low E2 will definitely kill your libido. Also, a lot of non-expert TRT Docs put their guys on doses of AI without even testing first to see if they need any AI in the first place.

Everyone is different, but many of us on this forum have Total T of 1000 or more and use no AI at all.

Vince

Super Moderator
thatoneguy, I don't think your estrogen is too low. Before I started TRT, my estrogen was unreadable. You want to make testosterone, not "high" estrogen. If you start TRT, your E2 will rise along with your T.

We do know low has certain issues, just a high has certain issues. The problem is that no one knows what low, IS. or high, nor is there an ideal. The best, IMHO, tactic is to moderate the Exo T that there is no or little excess to be aromatized thus allowing the body to manage itself. Best practice is to not use an AI, frequently achieved by most guys with EOD injections though many succeed with E3.5D injections too.
E management is the final frontier in HRT that has a long way to go.

ERO

My latest test shows total T at 476 and free at 12.4.

I'm in the process of getting a consultation with defymedical, for symptoms associated with low T. Such as no libido, mild ED, loss of strength increase fat, fatigue, trouble sleeping.

Maybe my estradiol levels are playing a roll, of 15 is low. Not something I considered before.

Your Total T is on the low side, so getting that up should help as well. Defy is a terrific resource - they will help you get up and running with the right protocol!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me