What Happens When Max TRT Dose Isn’t Enough?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Kirk001

Yeah hopefully the higher doses will do it for you man. I'm in a similar boat, I am feeling nothing at steady state on my first TRT protocol... less test cyp than you but more HCG (60 mg and 500 IU twice weekly).

WhatSayYou89

Yeah hopefully the higher doses will do it for you man. I'm in a similar boat, I am feeling nothing at steady state on my first TRT protocol... less test cyp than you but more HCG (60 mg and 500 IU twice weekly).

We’re on the same amount of hcG.

How long have you been on?

Kirk001

I was comparing my initial protocol with your initial protocol. I'm about 7 weeks in... contacted them about a week ago to see how I go about making an adjustment and I'm waiting to hear back.

Kirk001

Yep. Waiting to hear what are the minimum labs I need before I test my current levels... don't want to do more than I have to right now since I will have a bunch coming up at 90 days regardless. You tested T and E and did a nurse consultation?

BigBamBoo

I am also using Defy. One thing I can recommend is talk to the DOCTORS. Nothing against the nurses, but I get wwwaaaayyyy better advice with the DR.

Also, small moves can make a big diffence or not so big.

In my case I was taking 80mg of T every 3.5 days. That had my TT over 1000 and my FT around 27.
But my E2 was 75....”thankfully” I am a high SHBG guy so I did not suffer crazy moodiness.

But when I had a consult with a PA at Defy I was instructed to drop my T by 10mg a week. But I thought that was too little so we moved it down by 20mg a week.
All this did was lower my TT about 70 and my FT by 7. My E2 stayed at 70+.

After talking to one if the doctors at Defy, we moved to a M-W-F protocol and so far, I feel much better. My E2 symptoms are pretty much gone and I feel less up and down mood swings.

I will have to wait for labs in a few weeks, but judging by the way I feel, I think I know they will be better.

Good luck.

fifty

They bumped the hcG up to 100 units a week from 80 units.

No symptom relief at all yet.

Literally feel nothing from it.

If 140mg test only raises my test 200 points will just 40 more mg really raise it that much more?
Are you doing subq or IM for the test cyp?

WhatSayYou89

Yep. Waiting to hear what are the minimum labs I need before I test my current levels... don't want to do more than I have to right now since I will have a bunch coming up at 90 days regardless. You tested T and E and did a nurse consultation?

My first scheduled follow up wasn’t until the 3 month mark.

At 6 weeks I wanted to see what was going on.

I ordered test (total & free) and sensitive e2 test. You can order these anytime, don’t need approval or anything.

After seeing how low everything was I did a mini consult with a nurse a few days later to get dosage bumped up then would still follow up at my scheduled 3 month mark.

When you order the 2 test I mentioned above also order a CBC test as well (forgot that one).

Those 3 would be all that you need just for the mini consult.

At your regular follow up they’ll do the full panel of stuff like when you first started.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me