Weight loss/recomp log

Buy Lab Tests Online

MikeXL

Great regimen
Suggestions
Id monitor the D serum levels and bump it up as necessary to get your level to 50-60
yiu may want to add a multi vitamin mineral. At least you want to get a little copper given the 50mgs of zinc
MCTs given Your diet may be helpful
keep pushing

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

PAUL-E

Been going threw a lot trying to work some life stuff out screwed up diet exercise last Monday was 236.4lbs today 225lbs started using MCT oil

Fireproof

Been going threw a lot trying to work some life stuff out screwed up diet exercise last Monday was 236.4lbs today 225lbs started using MCT oil

Just a minor set back, which you've already corrected.

Re-focus and get back to work. Slow and steady wins the race! Great work so far.

PAUL-E

Well it's ben a while since I updated I've had a lot of setbacks I fell off the wagon then got ran over by it a couple of times.
I've been having issues with my marriage and way to stressed out and I stopped working out but my wife's and my parents got together with us this last weekend and we talked about are issues and some issues between the family both sides. My wife and I both feel a lot better and the kids too, were able to work things out but we both have things to improve on. Now it's time to get back on track with exercising, I'm starting over not proud to say at 238lbs my goal is to get down to 230lbs by the end of next week so 8lbs in two weeks
wish me luck

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching