Weight loss/recomp log

Buy Lab Tests Online

PAUL-E

Weight loss/recomp log
I'm doing this more for myself to stay motivated and accountable trying to loss fat without losing muscle. I will be updating every Monday with a weigh in and hopefully a body fat %.
Current stats (not proud of)
5'9" 229.4LBS this morning estimated 32%body fat(I will be checking on machine and updating)
MY protocol
injecting 3x a week
50mg testosterone total 150mg per week
300iu's of HCG total 900IU's a week
40MG of nandrolone deaconate total 120mg a week
No AI
4000mg Fish oil
100mg COQ10
425mg Magnesium Malate
50mg Zinc
3000mg Vitamin D
Diet
ketogenic style with intermittent fasting (got the wife on board) 18 hours fasted 6 hour eating window
I'm not a calorie counter I wouldn't be able to sustain doing that. I proportion my food though and I've never had much of an appetite.
Exercise plan
5x a week M-F
30min of fasted cardio in the morning (most likely treadmill program)
30-40min of weight training at night(what I can most of you know why)
Thanks guys wish me luck

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Good luck and keep us posted! You are on the right track with intermittent fasting and everything else you are doing.

PAUL-E

Good luck. How long have you been on the comprehensive program?
strictly only 4 days. It will be easier now that the wife is on board, I lost 6.2LBS in that 4 days so far some of that I'm sure is water.
Thanks guys

my weight has been yo yoing a lot laity due to various reasons so I thought this would be a good idea to stay accountable.
feel free to harass me on Mondays if I don't update

luismota

I just started a Keto diet and lost 23lbs since March 23rd. The 1st 7-9lbs was water but since then all fat, I think, cause I haven't lost any strength and in fact gained 20lbs on my max squat!. Feel great, blood sugar is down too!

PAUL-E

My wife is Asian and its been really hard getting away from a high carb diet at times we had to take it in steps
1st was white rice and noodles to brown rice
then brown rice to less brown rice and add sweet potatoes instead of noodles
now a low carb ketogenic style diet
her A1C was the final push to prove she needed to cut back on the sugar/carbs

PAUL-E

I just started a Keto diet and lost 23lbs since March 23rd. The 1st 7-9lbs was water but since then all fat, I think, cause I haven't lost any strength and in fact gained 20lbs on my max squat!. Feel great, blood sugar is down too!
That's great thanks for sharing keep up the good work!

PAUL-E

checked body fat % twice today
1st 32.26%
2nd 30.91%
machine doesn't seem very accurate
BP was 124/77

Last edited:

PAUL-E

So I noticed I have been feeling very hungry craving carbs and feeling like I'm dragging(no energy). I have not giving into cravings but its weird because I hardly ever get hungry and never had much of an appetite. I am 3 weeks into starting nandrolone do you think that could be affecting my hunger? I plan on just sticking with it but any advice?

PAUL-E

Paul, do you use MCT oil? I'm a big fan of it, helps take away appetite and helps you loss weight.
Physiological Effects of Medium-Chain Triglycerides: Potential Agents in the Prevention of Obesity
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/132/3/329.full

Vince I get it mainly in my coconut oil.
This week I have been as high as 234.6 and as low as 227.2 and today I am drum roll please .....................229.4 that's right the exact same weight as last Monday. I believe I am recomping even though I was trying to cut I look like I lost a little fat and my cloths are fitting a little better.
checked body fat % twice
1st 31.68%
2nd 30.14%
BP 117/72

Last edited:

Fireproof

Looks like a great plan you have mapped out. I've used IF successfully to both lose fat and maintain weight. And since I don't really care for breakfast, it's a great way to eat more calories in the meals I do care about. Great lifestyle diet for me.

Question: What was the reason for adding Deca to your protocol. Is that self-prescribed or doctor-prescribed? Just curious...I may have missed other posts talking about this.

Good luck!

Last edited:

PAUL-E

Looks like a great plan you have mapped out. I've used IF successfully to both lose fat and maintain weight. And since I don't really care for breakfast, it's a great way to eat more calories in the meals I do care about. Great lifestyle diet for me.

Question: What was the reason for adding Deca to your protocol. Is that self-prescribed or doctor-prescribed? Just curious...I may have missed other posts talking about this.

Good luck!
Thanks, it's doctor prescribed
https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?6554-Nandrolone-for-CRPS-RSD

ERO

Great job! Especially with the holiday weekend and the extra likelihood of everybody around you eating tons of carbs.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me