Vastly different T levels between blood tests

Buy Lab Tests Online

Welshlad87

Hi all,
I was feeling like I might have low T levels as I have been suffering with some recent bouts of ED and generally low mood and energy.

So I got a blood test done and my total T was. 560ng/dl with a free T of 8.8ng/dl which I’m told is low enough for low T symptoms.

I did a full panel of results on this blood tests and found Vitamin D was very low, pretty much at zero levels. So since then I’ve been taking Vitamin D supplements and also cut out sugar, diet soda and dairy from my diet. I used to drink a lot of Diet Coke and aspartame I’ve been told can reduce testosterone not to mention gave me extremely bad gas. Btw im not on trt as of yet.

Anyway, I recently did another blood test after a 3 weeks of making these changes and my total T levels went from 560ng/do to 895ng/dl! I was actually in shock when I saw the result.

I’m just wondering are these changes of diet and suppliments able to make that much of a difference? I am wondering I they got my results mixed up. Unfortunately I have to wait 3 weeks to speak to a consultant about my results which kind of sucks.

Just wondered if anyone has experience of this dramatic a change.

My SHBG is pretty much the same as my previous test at around 45nmol/l. Wondering if there is also opportunity to lower this by taking boron supplements?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Anyway, I recently did another blood test after a 3 weeks of making these changes and my total T levels went from 560ng/do to 895ng/dl! I was actually in shock when I saw the result.
The low vitamin D itself can lower testosterone, and for someone who’s been deficient multiple times, poor sleep comes along with low vitamin D, so that’s two factors for lowering your testosterone.

Nothing effects testosterone more than sleep.

arsenio7

Hi all,
I was feeling like I might have low T levels as I have been suffering with some recent bouts of ED and generally low mood and energy.

So I got a blood test done and my total T was. 560ng/dl with a free T of 8.8ng/dl which I’m told is low enough for low T symptoms.

How did you compute free T? Vermeulen formula would give a result that is more 9.8ng/dl with tt=560ng/dl and 17.4ng/dl with 895ng/dl.

I had quite big variations by having my blood work done after a good night of sleep or a bad night, or simply by going early to the lab or in the afternoon.

Cheers

Welshlad87

How did you compute free T? Vermeulen formula would give a result that is more 9.8ng/dl with tt=560ng/dl and 17.4ng/dl with 895ng/dl.

I had quite big variations by having my blood work done after a good night of sleep or a bad night, or simply by going early to the lab or in the afternoon.

Cheers

Both bloods were done in the morning before 10am. I don’t feel like I slept more after the changes.

sammmy

Such changes are possible but not common - they indicate a major change in something. You had a pretty dramatic change in diet and vit D levels. Always do CBC with differential, and Comprehensive Metabolic panels when you test - these are inexpensive tests and give a lot of general info on your overall status.

If your current level is 900ng/dL, I wouldn't bother with supplements or TRT. Boron is not likely to cause a major change in that. For me it acts a little bit like stimulant - gives me more daily energy but worsens sleep.

Mark David

Such changes are possible but not common - they indicate a major change in something. You had a pretty dramatic change in diet and vit D levels. Always do CBC with differential, and Comprehensive Metabolic panels when you test - these are inexpensive tests and give a lot of general info on your overall status.

If your current level is 900ng/dL, I wouldn't bother with supplements or TRT. Boron is not likely to cause a major change in that. For me it acts a little bit like stimulant - gives me more daily energy but worsens sleep.
How much boron do you take? And do you cycle it, like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, which I've heard is good for men?

sammmy

Between 6-30mg Boron/day. I stopped it because I don't like the sleep impairment so it is not worth it for me.

The cheapest way to get it is in the form of Borax (Sodium Tetraborate, by 20MULE TEAM): 100mg Borax contains about 11mg boron. Dissolve in a cup of water.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me