blood results (T levels 4h past Tprop injection)

Buy Lab Tests Online

t_spacemonkey

I was a bit surprised. being on Tprop significantly increased my T levels. my current protocol is daily Tprop at 25mg. That said I feel the best I ever felt since started TRT 2y ago.

Testosterone

>1500

High

264-916 , ng/dL

Testosterone,Free

>72.90

High

5.00-21.00 , ng/dL

Being on armour thyroid 60g daily (huge boost, feeling amazing since adding)

T4,Free(Direct)

TSH

Triiodothyronine (T3), Free

High

Another big positive. Since i switched to a carnivore/fruit based diet, my fasting insulin is great!. no metabolic dysfunction (despite a1c being tiny on high side, 5.3)

Insulin

5.1 (2.6-24.9)

My Tprop during my last labs (30mg daily), but the morning BEFORE an injection:

973ng/dl Total, 30.2 FREE (labcorp, direct)

I don't know what essay labcorp uses for the first result. it does not say direct, but the 2nd one does. (first one is general doc results, 2nd defy medical)

All lipids are high, HDL low, trigl. are just above upper range, but i don't particularly care about this at all.

Hematocrit

this is after a donation, so even without it went down significantly. Not sure if its the Tprop or what else.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I was a bit surprised. being on Tprop significantly increased my T levels. my current protocol is daily Tprop at 25mg. That said I feel the best I ever felt since started TRT 2y ago.

Testosterone

>1500

High

264-916 , ng/dL

Testosterone,Free

>72.90

High

5.00-21.00 , ng/dL

Being on armour thyroid 60g daily (huge boost, feeling amazing since adding)

T4,Free(Direct)

TSH

Triiodothyronine (T3), Free

High

Another big positive. Since i switched to a carnivore/fruit based diet, my fasting insulin is great!. no metabolic dysfunction (despite a1c being tiny on high side, 5.3)

Insulin

5.1 (2.6-24.9)

My Tprop during my last labs (30mg daily), but the morning BEFORE an injection:

973ng/dl Total, 30.2 FREE (labcorp, direct)

I don't know what essay labcorp uses for the first result. it does not say direct, but the 2nd one does. (first one is general doc results, 2nd defy medical)

All lipids are high, HDL low, trigl. are just above upper range, but i don't particularly care about this at all.

Hematocrit

this is after a donation, so even without it went down significantly. Not sure if its the Tprop or what else.

Can see that you had your TT tested using the standard immunoassay which tops out at 1500 ng/dL as you are hitting >1500 and more importantly your FT was tested using what would be considered one of the most accurate assays Equilibrium Ultrafiltration which has your FT level ridiculously high and would be expected from an absurd daily dose of TP.

Top it off you have low SHBG to boot.

As you should know running a high/absurdly high FT is a surefire way to drive up your hematocrit and unfortunately, most end up on the donating to frequently bandwagon let alone crashing ferritin which can open up another can of worms.

You were already hitting an absurdly high trough FT on your previous protocol with a whopping 30 mg TP daily (210 mg T/week).

Could just imagine where your trough FT level sits now on a slightly lower dose of 25 mg TP daily (175 mg/week).

It's a given that your trough FT is going to be high.

Again the average secretion rate of T in a healthy young male is 5-7 mg/day.

You are injecting 25 mg TP daily which would be a whopping 20.75 mg pure T daily.

Most healthy young males are hitting a short-lived peak TT 600s and this is with normal SHBG.

You are hitting ridiculously high peak TT/FT levels let alone your trough FT would still be high.

There is no such thing as a natty running around with peak TT >1500 ng/dL let alone with low SHBG.

Your peak/trough TT/FT would be absurdly high for someone with low SHBG.

You are overmedicated on T.

Regardless if you feel great overall, and blood markers are healthy, minus any cosmetic sides then do what is best for you.

Again to put this in perspective.

We can nitpick here on the approx free equivalents but you get the point!

210 mg TP/week let alone 175 mg is an absurd amount of active T (minus the ester).

100 mg TC = 70 mg (active T)

100 mg TE = 72 mg (active T)

100 mg TP = 83 mg (active T)

1706389453637.png

You had this panel done.

Methodology

Free: equilibrium ultrafiltration; total: electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA)

Should have chosen this one which uses the most accurate assay for TT along with one of the most accurate assays for FT which is also included on the panel you had done.

Methodology

Free: equilibrium ultrafiltration; total: liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS-MS)

t_spacemonkey

thanks @madman it throws more light on this thing for me. with 30mg/day my free T must have been close to the 100ng/dl at peak or so. yeah my shbg is 11.
I still don't understand how despite lower T content in Tcyp, my levels on 200mg/week were more on the 25-35ng free T (3x injections a week, readings before 3rd one in the AM) . the peaks and lows make sense for Tprop but not for Tcyp so much. the only s/x seems to be hematocrit elevation. I played with different dosing, even at 20mg/d i feel like crap TBH. 25-30mg/d seems the sweet spot. above that i get too anxious.
my last ferritin despite donations was something like 70, and i don't have any low f symptoms so far.
hard choices....

t_spacemonkey

it does even weirder. so on that same day I did 2 blood draws. one was at 8am(defy) and one at 10am (general doc, above results are from 10am). I just got my 8am results back. here is some of them. i did my Tprop injection around 6am.
1706543686608.png

that would indicate that within 2h my T levels jumped multi-fold. Also the T3 is different.

1706543744817.png

tests were done fasted so it took 4h for the armour thyroid to get in

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale