Unique question...I think

Buy Lab Tests Online

demars1

Hey guys, new here. Got a question:

I live in South America, and I've just been put on t-gel for TRT. The only two options available here are testoviron (injectable) or testovital (1% gel).

I've chosen to go the gel route, but am unsure as to how to dose it. Every "puff" has .25 g, with the bottle containing a total of 30g. The doctor said he'd recommend two puffs a day, but from everything I'm reading, that seems to be a very low dose. I'm seeing 5g/gel daily recommendations. Also, the only information that I can find is about 2% gel, not 1%.

I'm asking about this here because the doctor here has basically zero experience with TRT, and I figured you guys could be of more help perhaps. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Bishop

Hey Demars,
I'm new to this as well but I can tell you I didn't have good luck with the gel but I know some men do. As far as dosing I think your best bet is to do what the doctor says and then use your follow up blood tests to adjust the dosage.

Since different people absorb the gel at different rates you will have to see what your blood work reports to really know.

For me I got the best absorption after a shower and applicatjon on my traps and shoulders.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me