Unbelievable email exchange with Jay Campbell

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Make sure you run not walk out and grab this ASAP.../s

1694794560714.png

If you are Physician, Holistic Energy Healer or anyone interested in using the power of vibration to attain more love, joy and full spectrum well being in your life, I strongly recommend putting the VibraGenix platform in your home or office and using it every single day. For much more information and potentially up to $4k off your purchase, click the button below.

But isnt this a lot cheaper and more effective?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

View attachment 36959

If you are Physician, Holistic Energy Healer or anyone interested in using the power of vibration to attain more love, joy and full spectrum well being in your life, I strongly recommend putting the VibraGenix platform in your home or office and using it every single day. For much more information and potentially up to $4k off your purchase, click the button below.

You're killing me dude...

T

tareload

You're killing me dude...
Hey just saying, the later may actually work (at least one time) and only 40 bucks (no conflict of interest). Doubtful it is platinum silicone. Just some dude out of his apartment LOL / sort of like JC.

I love the production quality on the video and the nice city background noise.

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR

View attachment 36959

Jesus….like I said, I haven’t followed him in a while….reminds me of those machines in the old gyms that had the big rubber band that went around your waist and I guess was supposed to vibrate fat off your stomach!

T

tareload

Jesus….like I said, I haven’t followed him in a while….reminds me of those machines in the old gyms that had the big rubber band that went around your waist and I guess was supposed to vibrate fat off your stomach!
I've got that gif on Tnation or here somewhere. LoL.

tropicaldaze1950

Here is the crux of the biscuit folks. I actually have a certain amount of respect for Jay Campbell. When I stated that he has "put himself out there", he has put his face and persona on the topic of peptides. He has not done the research himself but has echoed the findings of others and claimed it as his own adding his anecdotal opinions. This puts him directly in the crosshairs. If I may speak to the elephant in the room, most all peptides are not FDA approved and the fragile wall of protection we have is that we purchase them for "research purposes only". How many of us are doing so? Enough said...

Jay Campbell has become the Donald Trump of the peptide universe. In that I mean to say that he does one good thing and then opens his mouth and takes two steps backwards. There exists a very slim window of opportunity for people to access these products due to a lack of laws and real motivation to enact any new laws governing research peptides. Poking the bear does nothing but piss off the exact people we do not want to annoy.

An analogy that I have used for years is this... Why are horses considered superior to jackasses? Because in times of danger, jackasses would put their asses together and kick the shit out of each other. Horses put their heads together and kick out, kicking the shit out of their opponents.

Making the kind of incendiary statements he does, it is only a matter of time before he makes enemies of some very powerful entities. He has already lost his PayPal account due to his incendiary comments, as was stated in another email from him.

Short story long... This is NOT the way for us to move foreword. What we think, is personal, private... what we write on these milieus is public and lasts forever. Forums, emails, social media... whatever, lasts forever. Be mindful of your legacy, it will come back to haunt you.

If Mr. Campbell truly cares about moving forward in a positive manner and actually fulfilling his alleged mission to help people achieve their goals, he will understand the message that was given.

We are all in this together. To my knowledge, no one gets out alive. It takes a village to survive.
Some similarities to Danny Bossa, with whom I exchanged a couple of emails several years ago. He was gracious and thoughtful. Watched many of Jay Campbells interviews, also several years ago. Learned a few things. Fine to make a living at something one is passionate about, but as you say, it's one thing to have your private thoughts but when one starts venting and raging in writing, that stuff will come back and bite you in the ass. His public persona seemed to be of someone dedicated to advocating for men's health. Oh well; his life, his brand, his karma. When ego takes control it's a good bet that person is going to spin out.

BigTex

View attachment 36959

A fool is born every minute......hahahaha $4K discount?

Keepfit1

Some similarities to Danny Bossa, with whom I exchanged a couple of emails several years ago. He was gracious and thoughtful. Watched many of Jay Campbells interviews, also several years ago. Learned a few things. Fine to make a living at something one is passionate about, but as you say, it's one thing to have your private thoughts but when one starts venting and raging in writing, that stuff will come back and bite you in the ass. His public persona seemed to be of someone dedicated to advocating for men's health. Oh well; his life, his brand, his karma. When ego takes control it's a good bet that person is going to spin out.
he is reminding me of Andrew Tait a bit , plenty of ranting hot and knows everything allegedly

SteveCleves

Well since you bring that name up you remind me to tag our resident TRT Guru SME... @SteveCleves

Enjoy Brother.
LOL

Yeah I wasn't sure if I wanted to jump into this one.

I have been busy IRL so I cant really dig in too much, but Jay has all the characteristics of the typical TRT guru. Constant shifting alliances, disappearing and repapering cohosts/cogurus. Odd product endorsements. He actually was partnering up with Danny Bossa for a while and then according to Danny, Jay like stole Dannys website idea or something.

Jay does have a tendency when he encounters negative feedback to sorta, kinda, not really, insinuate, hint, that he'll beat you up lol.

And yeah, hes really gone off the deep end into vibration, reptile land.

Last edited:

SteveCleves

Awesome man. Sorry to have bothered you. Busy IRL is great.

Take care.
All good, thanks brother. Just busy with the end of summer.

The ironic thing about Jay is that for a lot of men, his videos are the entry point into learning about TRT. They were for me. I actually found his old videos with the late Dr Crisler and the first versions of the roundtable pretty invaluable and opened my mind up to aspects of TRT I just never thought about. In those early videos he always spoke highly of @Nelson Vergel. They were far more measured and less dogmatic than the newer ones. Then the whole anti AI craze broke out and unfortunately Dr Crisler passed. (side note, I actually genuinely feel upset that I never got a chance to talk to him as I would have booked a consult). And things went a little screwy...

I was on his email list. He was hawking some private VIP service for a while that was like thousands of dollars.

Then he started sending emails about fixing my vibration and that the world was ending.

It's just out there man and sort of all over the place. I mean, whatever, its all good. I walk through times square almost every day so I'm used to all manners of viewpoints.

For example here are 2 tweets of Jays

"The Energy from the Central Spiritual Sun can’t be stopped! Latent DNA circuits are firing on by the minute! Resistance is Futile. The Raising of Your Vibration must continue to commence!"

"Ipamorelin is a MUST-HAVE for fat loss if increased natural (i.e., endogenous) growth hormone production is desired. For an in-depth and practical look at Ipamorelin or many other peptides, get my book "Optimize your Health with Therapeutic Peptides": "

RAISE YOUR VIBRATION!!! THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!! BUY IPAMORELIN!!!!!

BadassBlues

The ironic thing about Jay is that for a lot of men, his videos are the entry point into learning about TRT. They were for me. I actually found his old videos with the late Dr Crisler and the first versions of the roundtable pretty invaluable and opened my mind up to aspects of TRT I just never thought about. In those early videos he always spoke highly of @Nelson Vergel. They were far more measured and less dogmatic than the newer ones. Then the whole anti AI craze broke out and unfortunately Dr Crisler passed. (side note, I actually genuinely feel upset that I never got a chance to talk to him as I would have booked a consult). And things went a little screwy...

I was on his email list. He was hawking some private VIP service for a while that was like thousands of dollars.

Then he started sending emails about fixing my vibration and that the world was ending.

It's just out there man and sort of all over the place. I mean, whatever, its all good. I walk through times square almost every day so I'm used to all manners of viewpoints.

"The Energy from the Central Spiritual Sun can’t be stopped! Latent DNA circuits are firing on by the minute! Resistance is Futile. The Raising of Your Vibration must continue to commence!"

"Ipamorelin is a MUST-HAVE for fat loss if increased natural (i.e., endogenous) growth hormone production is desired. For an in-depth and practical look at Ipamorelin or many other peptides, get my book "Optimize your Health with Therapeutic Peptides": "

Dr. Crisler was a true gentleman, he would not have approved of that kind of behavior. He and I got along very well.

As I stated above, I have purchased Jays books and have learned quite a bit from them. He has a certain portion of the overall picture down pat, weight loss and peptides. I bought his new book as well, some very good protocols for weight loss.

The sad fact is that he has a platform and the ability to do some very good things. Making incendiary comments and attacking respected professionals is a very bad move. It will also earn him some powerful enemies. He is likely going to have a come to Jesus party soon if he doesn't learn to keep that stuff to himself. What really makes me angry is that it has the possibility to affect all of us who use peptides, he is drawing very negative attention to himself. Alas, you cannot give constructive criticism to a narcissist as they take any kind of perceived negativity as an attack.

SteveCleves

Dr. Crisler was a true gentleman, he would not have approved of that kind of behavior. He and I got along very well.
I got the impression that Dr. Crisler just genuinely wanted to help people. Men in particular and bodybuilders in particular. He didn’t strike me as the kind of man that was motivated by trying to find the next thing to grift. He was a healer in the truest sense. Something that is unfortunately lacking in this industry right now.

BadassBlues

I got the impression that Dr. Crisler just genuinely wanted to help people. Men in particular and bodybuilders in particular. He didn’t strike me as the kind of man that was motivated by trying to find the next thing to grift. He was a healer in the truest sense. Something that is unfortunately lacking in this industry right now.
Not a single shred of grifting or attempting to capitalize on anything that was not genuine. He was very human, definitely no saint… but altruistic none the less. To be honest, I believe he was more concerned with his legacy than making money. And as stated, a true gentleman. That trait has become very rare in this day of age.

His early postings under the Swail moniker divided some of the BB Bros and others and some negativity developed. Again, I admonish all to carefully choose what you put down in writing as opposed to what you may think. Thoughts are fleeting, words typed on online venues are forever.

Which is what this thread is all about.

MarcoFL

What I would tell you guys take what you learn from everyone and use the information to better yourself! I spent 35 years in a brutal business dealing with people all over the world of all types. I used every experience to build a great business. I tell our adult children all the time you must deal with issues and irrational people your whole life. Try to be the winner of the marathon.

Keepfit1

I have called him out on instagram,all he’s does is promote drugs,peptides etc.He’s so pumped full of shit and actually looks like shit.
the interesting thing with these Peptide gurus is quite a few dont take the peptides so much themselves , I have spoken with two who said they only take them when needed?, and this Jay guy is on actual GH and says its better than peptides?, he also promotes the copper peptide for hairloss, based on his hair results I dont think I will be buying any , go figure

Keepfit1

The thing is though he takes GH not ipamorelin?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me