Unbelievable email exchange with Jay Campbell

Buy Lab Tests Online

BadassBlues

Anyone researching either testosterone or peptides will undoubtedly come across references to Jay Campbell. I have read many of his articles and bought a few of his books. I do have a measure of respect for the man. Unfortunately, he is one ego driven, arrogant and obviously clueless individual. My email is blown up daily from his "operations" as he is a prolific marketer. I have come to believe he would like to represent himself as having discovered TRT and peptides. All I can say is wow... what a delusional egomaniac.

So here is the email I just received:

Why Peter Attia is STILL CLUELESS About Fasting & Fat Loss in 2023​

Happy Thursday my Peeps!
Rather than write a fancy introduction about the article being published today, I'll just get straight to the point.
It baffles me how TRAINED medical doctors know diddly squat about fat loss and fasting in the information age.
We're not even talking about the complex intricacies of human metabolism.
They're still f*cking up things like the importance of high protein intake and consistent resistance training.
But even worse than the clueless doctors are the ones who make a handsome living on social media by positioning themselves as if they DO know how fat loss works.
The one name that comes to my mind instantly is Dr. Peter Attia.

Look into the Eyes of a real life Dark Magician

Long-time readers know I've had a bone to pick with him for a while.

Telling people to avoid Metformin because it "impairs strength gains", scaring people into believing they'll lose "record levels of muscle mass" if they use Semaglutide...
... yeah, he's racked up a long laundry list of verifiable falsehoods.
But now he's telling people muscle loss is inevitable with fasting.
Which is kind of funny, because judging by the look of his physique, he doesn't have any muscle to begin with? [IMG alt=""]https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/e/notoemoji/15.0/1f923/72.png[/IMG]
Obviously, I've clearly had enough - IT IS time to show the world who this disinfo merchant really is.

Here is my reply... I just couldn't help myself:

Jay,

I really appreciate you putting yourself out there the way you do. You are a reliable source of information that is not readily available to most people researching these topics.

However... Your negative, ego driven insults to well respected and far more educated professionals than yourself are really making you look small and ridiculous. Peter Attia is coming from a far different place than you are and comparing your paradigm to his makes me wonder if you have any sense of reality at all. Peter Attia is coming from a lifespan, quality of life perspective to help people to be able to live a functional life well into their last years. You are more centered on cosmetic appearances and looking good . Good things to be sure, but they are not equal. Yes sir, I realize "Jay Campbell" is a brand and you are working very hard to establish yourself and perpetuate your branding. I understand marketing, well. You claim to be a spiritual person, you don't appear to practice what you preach however. Why not show some of the "Love and Light" you speak about so frequently and stop berating your perceived competition. Show some humility rather than the overblown hubris you keep spewing out.

I have purchased your books, and have utilized your recommended suppliers, so this is not an unsolicited attack on you. I simply cannot tolerate your ego driven rants on well respected professionals. I am certain I am not alone in my feelings.

If you need a true perspective on spirituality, try reading some Eckhart Tolle.

Respectfully,

Tom

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BadassBlues

And oh... check out this reply:

LOL!

Peter Attia and you are both Reptilians!

And I would say that to your face.

And if you attempted to do anything about it, you’d be on the reincarnation train my bro!

Still sending you my love, light and deepest gratitude,

Seriously... A threat of violence in an email followed by more of the phony "spirituality". True character always shows itself. The man is an egotistical narcissist and completely devoid on any true humanity or spiritualism.

Well... Goodbye Jay, you have now joined the countless others who are now sent directly to the spam folder.

BadassBlues

My reply:

Ahhh... as expected, you are also a narcissist. The email was not meant as an attack, but rather to point out to you that you are coming across as perhaps just a bit of an egomaniac. And then a threat of violence... in an email?

And if you attempted to do anything about it, you’d be on the reincarnation train my bro!

Impressive Jay, really "spiritual"...

Welcome to my spam folder...Bro

T

tareload

Thanks for sharing and nice letter to him. It aint worth your time, trust me. Some really weird dudes out there. Go see my exchanges with another winner who does the youtube Roundtables with Jay.

It was fun exploring the TOT subculture for a while but let's face it, these guys ain't too bright.

@RobRoy your man Jay and you have very similar bedside manner. "Tailor made" for each other haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

TLR

I haven’t followed him in years….I used to find some of the videos and books interesting, but he kind of went off the deep end with some strange stuff and then became an obvious ego maniac huckster…what kills me is I’ve been to two well known doctors in this “realm,” one of which was a frequent guest on his videos. He personally told me not to listen to anything he says when it comes to therapy, yet he kept appearing on his videos….I guess it was for the exposure and advertising. I’ve always wondered if these docs pay him to appear on there…?

BadassBlues

Here is the crux of the biscuit folks. I actually have a certain amount of respect for Jay Campbell. When I stated that he has "put himself out there", he has put his face and persona on the topic of peptides. He has not done the research himself but has echoed the findings of others and claimed it as his own adding his anecdotal opinions. This puts him directly in the crosshairs. If I may speak to the elephant in the room, most all peptides are not FDA approved and the fragile wall of protection we have is that we purchase them for "research purposes only". How many of us are doing so? Enough said...

Jay Campbell has become the Donald Trump of the peptide universe. In that I mean to say that he does one good thing and then opens his mouth and takes two steps backwards. There exists a very slim window of opportunity for people to access these products due to a lack of laws and real motivation to enact any new laws governing research peptides. Poking the bear does nothing but piss off the exact people we do not want to annoy.

An analogy that I have used for years is this... Why are horses considered superior to jackasses? Because in times of danger, jackasses would put their asses together and kick the shit out of each other. Horses put their heads together and kick out, kicking the shit out of their opponents.

Making the kind of incendiary statements he does, it is only a matter of time before he makes enemies of some very powerful entities. He has already lost his PayPal account due to his incendiary comments, as was stated in another email from him.

Short story long... This is NOT the way for us to move foreword. What we think, is personal, private... what we write on these milieus is public and lasts forever. Forums, emails, social media... whatever, lasts forever. Be mindful of your legacy, it will come back to haunt you.

If Mr. Campbell truly cares about moving forward in a positive manner and actually fulfilling his alleged mission to help people achieve their goals, he will understand the message that was given.

We are all in this together. To my knowledge, no one gets out alive. It takes a village to survive.

Last edited:

Fernando Almaguer

Here is the crux of the biscuit folks. I actually have a certain amount of respect for Jay Campbell. When I stated that he has "put himself out there", he has put his face and persona on the topic of peptides. He has not done the research himself but has echoed the findings of others and claimed it as his own adding his anecdotal opinions. This puts him directly in the crosshairs. If I may speak to the elephant in the room, most all peptides are not FDA approved and the fragile wall of protection we have is that we purchase them for "research purposes only". How many of us are doing so? Enough said...

Jay Campbell has become the Donald Trump of the peptide universe. In that I mean to say that he does one good thing and then opens his mouth and takes two steps backwards. There exists a very slim window of opportunity for people to access these products due to a lack of laws and real motivation to enact any new laws governing research peptides. Poking the bear does nothing but piss off the exact people we do not want to annoy.

An analogy that I have used for years is this... Why are horses considered superior to jackasses? Because in times of danger, jackasses would put their asses together and kick the shit out of each other. Horses put their heads together and kick out, kicking the shit out of their opponents.

Making the kind of incendiary statements he does, it is only a matter of time before he makes enemies of some very powerful entities. He has already lost his PayPal account due to his incendiary comments, as was stated in another email from him.

Short story long... This is NOT the way for us to move foreword. What we think, is personal, private... what we write on these milieus is public and lasts forever. Forums, emails, social media... whatever, lasts forever. Be mindful of your legacy, it will come back to haunt you.

If Mr. Campbell truly cares about moving forward in a positive manner and actually fulfilling his alleged mission to help people achieve their goals, he will understand the message that was given.

We are all in this together. To my knowledge, no one gets out alive. It takes a village to survive.
Those types of people do not change and get worse with age.

bixt

I can relate, classic roid rage. I behave like Jay when testing out excessive androgens to see how they make me feel, as little as prop 200mg and a bit of tren thrown in will do it for me.

Excessive confidence and aggression, yelling and screaming for small things instead of being polite, a feeling of being unstoppable and invincible. Picking fights.

I regret the things I did and the way I behaved after going back to normal doses.

Campbell’s book, especially his second, where very helpful to me when I started TRT. I also haven’t paid attention to him in years. Something is not right with the guy. Attia is an MD who gives sound clinical advice and cites studies that are well researched to back his opinions. Campbell constantly talked about “big pharma” and a host of controversial theories. He comes across as one of those self educated and close minded guys that only seek information that back what they already believe to be true. If you want a laugh, listen to some of his podcasts where he talks about how spiritual he is, how he is “walking the path,” and how mystical he feels he is. Too bad, because 7 or 8 years ago he was the best source of information out there. When someone goes on and on about how spiritual they are, or what a god fearing Christian, Muslim Jew or whatever they are it is usually a good sign that they aren’t and he seems to be an example of that.

BigTex

And oh... check out this reply:

LOL!

Peter Attia and you are both Reptilians!

And I would say that to your face.

Still sending you my love, light and deepest gratitude,

Seriously... A threat of violence in an email followed by more of the phony "spirituality". True character always shows itself. The man is an egotistical narcissist and completely devoid on any true humanity or spiritualism.

Well... Goodbye Jay, you have now joined the countless others who are now sent directly to the spam folder.
Never a surprises to me how these internet gurus act. Ingrates, they should all be grateful anyone wastes a second of their life watching them.

T

tareload

Another example of the YouTube effect. Few seem immune. As soon as they start making videos some get out of their lane pretty quickly. Loved Attia for years with his lipid lectures but in this case he needs to repent. Youtube seems to make the presenter retarded.

I still make myself laugh... @BigTex and @FunkOdyssey as best new male talent. That was pretty funny but true!

Keepfit1

yes his early books were quite useful re TRT etc , recently his ego and self belief etc is out of control, talk about believing your own BS

T

tareload

believing your own BS
tumblr_2dfa32c7d889a8f2d1d1d8329f8e8a6a_3d8963fe_400.gif

Wow, what amazing prices LMAO!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones