Typical hcg dosage in ml?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
.... but who knows where the compound pharmacies are getting their raws (generics) from... I understand there are standards to amounts that a product must have but there are no quality assurances...

"Drugs that are produced by the outsourcing facilities must be compounded in compliance with current good manufacturing practice requirements and performed in an FDA-approved facility subject to risk-based inspections. It is also important for the outsourcing facilities to provide information on the compounded products to the FDA.
"Traditional compounders (i.e. 503A) are allowed to compound drugs in accordance with the FC&C Act using bulk drug substances that comply with the existing United States Pharmacopeia or National Formulary monograph standards. Meanwhile, outsourcing facilities (i.e 503B) may use bulk drug substances to compound a drug that complies similarly with the FD&C Act, if the FDA has determined that there is a clinical need to compound the drugs."
Changes to Compounding Pharmacy Regulations by the FDA in 2018

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BillyJ03z

"Drugs that are produced by the outsourcing facilities must be compounded in compliance with current good manufacturing practice requirements and performed in an FDA-approved facility subject to risk-based inspections. It is also important for the outsourcing facilities to provide information on the compounded products to the FDA.
"Traditional compounders (i.e. 503A) are allowed to compound drugs in accordance with the FC&C Act using bulk drug substances that comply with the existing United States Pharmacopeia or National Formulary monograph standards. Meanwhile, outsourcing facilities (i.e 503B) may use bulk drug substances to compound a drug that complies similarly with the FD&C Act, if the FDA has determined that there is a clinical need to compound the drugs."
Changes to Compounding Pharmacy Regulations by the FDA in 2018

I appreciate the posting of that info but like I said earlier.. who knows who is keeping up with the standards.. there are so many things that can go wrong during the pipeline to the finished product. I know the evidence is subjective based on comments on Excel, but I really don't think any bro's have motives to lie if a compound HCG didn't work for them but a commercial brand did... Who knows...

I will have an idea in a few weeks if the Pregnyl I have is any different than the Compound pharm (Anazao) that I was using...

Gman86

You guys are 100% correct, and I guarantee Empower is going by all the regulations. But this doesn’t explain why some guys experience big differences between different HCG brands. And obviously saying it’s all in someone’s head isn’t a good rebuttal.

I don’t think I am that strong mentally to the point where I made my testicles double in size, or made my DHEA-S level go up, or made my total testosterone level go up, or someone willed myself to ejaculate more volume lol.

So you guys are spot on with the facts, but still doesn’t explain the variance. I can accept that maybe I responded well to HCG at the time I was using pregnyl, and now I just don’t respond to it for whatever reason. The only other variable I can think of is the inactive ingredients.

Gman86

I appreciate the posting of that info but like I said earlier.. who knows who is keeping up with the standards.. there are so many things that can go wrong during the pipeline to the finished product. I know the evidence is subjective based on comments on Excel, but I really don't think any bro's have motives to lie if a compound HCG didn't work for them but a commercial brand did... Who knows...

I will have an idea in a few weeks if the Pregnyl I have is any different than the Compound pharm (Anazao) that I was using...

Definitely keep us posted. I also have no skin in the game. I don’t lose anything if pregnyl does nothing different for you or I. I’ll be the first to report if it doesn’t have the same effect on me as it used to. Hopefully I am able to get my hands on some in the upcoming weeks or months, and can see if I notice any differences from the Empower HCG that I’ve been on for a while now.

jessnco

I've tried HCG (via compound pharmacy) and it did nothing for me (5 weeks at 300iu x 3/wk)... I am considering trying HCG from CVS and seeing if that makes a difference.. I had received my HCG already reconstituted from the compounding pharmacy and who knows if anything happened to it before I recieved it... smdh
i have never seen it come reconstituted. It must come from a compounding pharmacy. Empower Pharmacy and Revive Pharmacy both out of Houston Texas have legit HCG. HCG is very easy to test. Mix it, 30 minutes later draw up 1/2mil, and inject it onto the pad for a pregnancy test if it shows pregnant it's legit. If not it is bunk/junk.

Kenp

i have never seen it come reconstituted. It must come from a compounding pharmacy. Empower Pharmacy and Revive Pharmacy both out of Houston Texas have legit HCG. HCG is very easy to test. Mix it, 30 minutes later draw up 1/2mil, and inject it onto the pad for a pregnancy test if it shows pregnant it's legit. If not it is bunk/junk.
Pregnancy test doesn't work for r-HCG though. (recombinant) But not sure, some say it does work

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching