Quantifying the testosterone dosage within the syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

olgubafali

I am currently using Easy Touch insulin syringes to administer my testosterone, whereas I used to use BD syringes before. BD syringes featured a very thin rubber marker that aligned precisely with the measurements on the syringe. On the other hand, Easy Touch syringes have a thicker rubber marker that can potentially fall between each 0.1 mark. When injecting a volume of 0.10 ml, should I align the top of the rubber marker with the 0.10 ml mark (allowing the bottom to align with the 0.11 ml mark), or should I position the top of the rubber marker at 0.09 ml and the bottom at 0.1 ml?

This difference in measurement technique could result in a 10% dosage variation for daily injections, although it would be relatively insignificant for injections carried out twice a week.

Easy Touch Insulin Syringes

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out with your question about using Easy Touch insulin syringes for administering testosterone. We understand that accurate dosage administration is crucial for your medical needs.

Regarding the positioning of the thicker rubber marker on the Easy Touch syringes, we recommend aligning the top of the rubber marker with the 0.10 ml mark while administering a volume of 0.10 ml. This ensures that you are delivering the intended dosage accurately. Aligning the top of the marker with the 0.10 ml mark maintains consistency with the standard measurement technique used for insulin syringes.

While we acknowledge your concerns about potential dosage variation, using the Easy Touch syringes as instructed should provide a consistent and accurate delivery of your medication. However, if you have any further concerns or questions about dosage accuracy or the use of our syringes, we encourage you to consult your healthcare provider. They can provide personalized guidance based on your specific medical needs.

We hope this information helps, and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your health and well-being are our top priorities, and we're here to assist you in any way we can.

Best regards

Justin
w:EasyTouch® | High Quality Diabetic Products
e:[email protected]
EasyTouch Producsts.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones