TRT with HCG & Hair Loss

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

Has anyone on here experienced increased hair loss from HCG while on TRT? If so, will it likely grow back once the HCG is stopped. I’m figuring the hormonal change might be the reason. I’m getting some frontal thinning and it’s no bueno.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SteveCleves

They way I have always understood it, (or at least what I tell myself) is that TRT wont make you lose hair, it will just speed up whatever hair loss you were destined to have anyway.

MarkLA

Stay away from finasteride, etc.

Only hair transplants are safe.
I'm reading that the transplant docs want you to take Finasteride as well. Otherwise the existing hair you have falls out and all that's left is the transplanted stuff.. or something like that.

Kenp

I'm reading that the transplant docs want you to take Finasteride as well. Otherwise the existing hair you have falls out and all that's left is the transplanted stuff.. or something like that.
Sure but for most men that will happen slowly and the solution is very simple, another transplant.

If you go to Turkey they're cheap too.

Forty2

Has anyone on here experienced increased hair loss from HCG while on TRT? If so, will it likely grow back once the HCG is stopped. I’m figuring the hormonal change might be the reason. I’m getting some frontal thinning and it’s no bueno.
hCG caused very rapid hair loss in me. I've read mixed opinions about its effects on DHT. Some say it raises it, some say it lowers it.

Ky-le

I have been taking hcg off and on for 3 years, never had any issue. But my last 2 doses I’ve had nausea and dizziness. I’m not sure why, has anyone dealt with this before?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me