TRT Multidose

Buy Lab Tests Online
There is one member I know that went from weekly injections to twice weekly injections. @Mountain Man
Not me. I have been on once per week for 8 years. No issues of any type. I think too many overthink this whole thing. No AI or HCG. I do a lot of the work needed. Could it be better with twice weekly, AI or HCG? Maybe, but why? I think guys that have issues strat with too many variables and never can figure out what is working and not working. Keep it simple, work out hard, eat clean, get your rest and enjoy the benefits.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Not me. I have been on once per week for 8 years. No issues of any type. I think too many overthink this whole thing. No AI or HCG. I do a lot of the work needed. Could it be better with twice weekly, AI or HCG? Maybe, but why? I think guys that have issues strat with too many variables and never can figure out what is working and not working. Keep it simple, work out hard, eat clean, get your rest and enjoy the benefits.
Any issues with HCT?

Any issues with HCT?
Not really. Hovers around 51, and my clinic is not concerned until around 55. I do take fish oil and in all my workouts I keep heart rate in the cardio zone which for me is 115-120 BPM average. My workouts are around 90 minutes each day and since we own a small farm I do some farm work as a finisher when I can immediately after the workout and can stay in the fat burning zone, around 100 BPM, for hours. I turned 69 last month and have been attacking workouts for the past six months. I work three days per week from home and can choose my work hours, so there is ample opportunities to workout. I consider the farm work, logging, splitting and stacking wood, barn cleaning and fence mending, all to be a workout.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me